View more all in one printers

Other All-In-One Printers:
Canon
3743B002
Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP250

Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP250

Pros

Cons

• Ink/Paper Use:

Great Printer for the price!

The Canon Pixma MP250 is s great printer for the price. It prints much better than the 3 Lexmark printers I have owned in the past. It is very easy to set up and use, and I have never had a paper jam problem with this printer, like I contsantly did with my Lexmark printers. The colors are more vibrant, even if you are just printing coupons. This is a very user friendly machine! The only negative point I could make, is it doesgenerate a bit more noise when entering the print mode than others printers I have had. But, considering how user friendly this printer is, and having no paper jams, I love it. No more defective Lexmark printers for me! Canon is a great little, inexpensive printer.

ok printer

great printer. it works with mac or pc. i use it mostly for black and white but it has color capabilities. ir works fine and is relativly fast at printing. the quality is average, i got it free with a computer purchase and i am happy with it. it was free so i dont know about the value but it works great for my basic needs of mostly black ad white text pages but sometimes a color picture or two. it is great for anything you would want a printer to do. i like it overall and it is a good buy.

this printer is white in color so it does get kind of dirty and yellow over time but thats just a cosmetic problem that dosnt really matter, especially for  me.

i like this printer and would reccomend it to anyone as long as they didnt need much color printing but wanted the feature.

Canon Pixma 250 Printer Review

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP250:

It is absurd that you cannot scan documents when the print cartridges are low (???).

The fact that one needs to replace a print cartridge to scan a document makes this a 5 in performance.

Ink/Paper Use
The cost of ink is out of the roof.

While this printer does what it says it can do and does it well, I am unhappy that the cost of ink cartridges still outweighs its value over time. I especially cannot understand why I am unable to scan items into my computer when the ink is low.

• Ink/Paper Use:

Great Printer for the price!

from Jacksonville, FL

Canon Pixma best printer I have had

from Townsend, MA

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP250:

The Canon Pixma MP250 printer is the best printer I have purchased thus far! It can do everything: scan photos, print photos, print documents, scan documents, and much more. It is very quick in printing anything and doesnt make that much noise at all when doing so. It is pretty compact and does not take up much room on my desk, which is very important because room I do not have alot of! It is simple to use and only took me a few minutes to figure out what the buttons on the top meant (all of which are labeled nicely and easy to understand). It has never jammed on me, which is something I had to deal with frequently in the past with other printers. The clarity of the documents it prints is outstanding as well and I am very proud to own this printer!

Good Scanner

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP250:

I think this scanner is good for price. I am actually a graphic design student so I use it quite often. The quality is great for the overall price but I wish the colors were a tad more vibrant. I also wish the ink cartidges were a bit more affprdable, seems like they run out too fast. I find myself buying ink quite often. Overall it's great for the cost and to include a printer and all the ports is a great bonus. Great!

The Canon Pixma MP250 All In One Printer is awesome!

from Canon City, CO

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP250:

I just purchased this all in one printer (printer, copier, and scanner) the other night and I have to say, I am totally impressed. I was thinking that for the low price I paid for it that it would be just your average run of the mill printer. Boy was I wrong! This thing puts out amazing print images, pictures included. Great buy for the price!!!

A Very Versatile Printer

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP250:

The canon printer prints out very vibrant and pretty images! It has a lot of ink quality, and the ink does not run out as quick either. I usually use up the ink for the printer within a year or less, which makes it last (because with some printers, if the ink is not used in a certain amount of time, the ink cartridge will expire, since it has electronic coding on it). The printer is somewhat lightweight and easy to use, and I usually use 8.5 by 11 inches for the printer paper. The color of the Canon printer that I have is black/gray colored. It also has the feature to print out printer-quality pictures (like at drug stores), but requires photo paper for that. It also has the capabilities to read USB flash drive picture (JPEG and bitmap) information as well as memory cards. It also has a scanning ability for scanning documents or pictures. Overall, this is a very high quality printer that can be used to print out things as simple as documents or in depth such as pictures.

Copy Quality
Ink feels wet on paper, but dries within minutes and doesn't smear as much.

Canon MP250 is good for the money

from West Jordan, UT

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP250:

I just got this Canon pixma mp250 a couple of months ago. My last printer just stopped working and after shopping around, I found this printer. It was pretty inexpensive and had fairly good reviews. After having it and using it for a while, I like it pretty good. This prints, copies and scans well. I only use this for around the house stuff. I have also never used it for printing photographs.

One thing I like about this printer is the option to print with less ink--the "faster" version.

One thing that is frustrating about this printer is that it takes a while to print. Who knows what is going on while you wait for it to print. This printer is not extremely user friendly either. Sometimes, it seems to have a mind of its own.

Overall, it gets the job done though.

Print the memories

from Pasadena, MD

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP250:

I love this printer alot, I have only had it for about a week and I have used it so much already. The price is perfect and affordable plus it comes with colored ink and black ink so that you dont have to buy any right away. I have printed pictures out on this printer and they turned out wonderful. I have also used the scanner part of the printer and finally got some of our wedding pictures put onto the computer. I also bought it just in time for my sons science fair project where he has to print out some things for it. This printer is so easy to use that I dont mind letting my ten year old navigate it and print out his own things for his project. I would recommend this ink jet printer to anyone who is looking for an affordable printer that also has quality. TWO thumbs up!!!

Canon Pixma Mp250 printer works great, but ink is pricey.

from Du Quoin, IL

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP250:

I bought this printer when my other one finally quit one day. The low price for what it could do was the selling point. This printer cleans the ink cartridges each time it prints so they don't gum up, which is what put an end to my other one. It scans, copies and prints great. The only downside is the cost of ink cartridges. They seem pricier than other ones on the market. I did purchase a remanufactured one and that was a mistake. It lasted only a month. I have since bought a Canon ink cartridge (which is pricier) and hope it lasts longer.

Canon MP 250 All in One Printer is Perfect for the Price

from Lathrop, MO

Comments about Canon PIXMA Photo All-In-One Printer MP250:

I went to the store knowing I had to buy a printer. I wanted a cheap printer planning only to do black and white copies. I found the Canon MP250 at Wal-Mart for only 29 bucks. I saw that it could print copy and scan. I thought what the heck it is cheaper than ink. I got the printer home and my hubby set it up so I couldn't tell you if it was easy set up. He isn't a techie and it took him less than an hour though so it can't be too hard. Now I will not lie and say that printing is quiet but I will say that the ink quality on the paper is nice. I think the print is always crystal clear and easy to read. Also the ink lasted a long, long, long time and when I had to replace the ink I was able to only replace the black ink which is much cheaper.

My absolute favorite part of this printer is the ability to make a quick crystal clear copy and the scanner. I use the scanner all the time. I have never printed pictures on this so I don't know how clear the pictures would print. I scan receipts and email them and I can tell you the scans are crystal clear.