View more all in one printers
Other All-In-One Printers:
Canon PIXMA Office All-In-One Printer MP700

Canon PIXMA Office All-In-One Printer MP700

I hope it never breaks. I love it.

from Fort Mill, SC

Comments about Canon PIXMA Office All-In-One Printer MP700:

I have had my MX700 for three years now, and I am still happy with it. It has never broken down. It prints pictures out nicely, prints black and white very quickly (even with a little color on the page), and has options to print "fast" so you don't use as much ink.

I'm very happy with the scanner as well. I use the included software on my computer to run the scanner. I like that after the scan, before saving, you can crop the pages to eliminate the shadows and edges if you have a smaller sheet of paper than the glass. Also, you can choose to save the scan as a PDF or a picture file.

I use the fax infrequently, but when I do, I use the buttons on the printer (not the software). I only plug in my phone line when I'm sending a fax, and it does a good job. When the fax doesn't go through, it will automatically retry a few times, eventually printing out a report if there were any problems.

My father-in-law has the exact same model and he had to get his replaced. Luckily, it was still under warranty, so they replaced it at no charge. I don't think he's had any problems with the new one. He bought his about three years ago as well.

The reason I only gave it four stars is because I haven't been able to figure out how the other computers on my home network can use the printer. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but haven't figured it out. It even has a separate manual just for networking, but nothing has worked. Other than that, I love it, love it.