Other Printers:
Canon
PG245XL
Canon PG-245XL Ink Cartridge - Black

Summary

Experience crisp, smudge-resistant professional quality text with the PG-245XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge. Designed with FINE (Full Photolithographic Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology, your documents will realize added sharpness, detail and quality. This genuine Canon ink cartridge is compatible with select PIXMA printers. Remember, a genuine Canon XL ink cartridge means high capacity, which means more ink for more prints!

Canon PG-245XL Ink Cartridge - Black

Buy it often

from NA

Pros

• Last long

Cons

Comments about Canon PG-245XL Ink Cartridge - Black:

I often purchase Canon Ink Cartridge for my printer and I usually buy it from a nearby shop instead of an online shopping website as the delivery is usually delayed. Canon cartridges usually last for a long time but it happened twice with me when I could only print 200 pages and then I had to buy a new one. We usually print about 10-20 pages a day due to office work and my children have their school assignments as well so I merely depend on a good cartridge which last long. However, since this is a XL cartridge, it lasts longer than a standard one as it has almost 40% more ink than a normal cartridge. The ink comes out perfectly and does not spread. We majorly use black ink instead of color ink and mostly the pages have many white spaces. I need to refill the ink every 2 weeks due to lot of printing work and this product is just fine for my use. The price is perfect compared to the standard product.