Other Digital Cameras:

Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera

canon formidabel

from http://astore.amazon.fr/ayoubsaiti-21

About Me Semi-Pro Photographer

Pros

• Good in Low Light

Cons

• Limited Zoom

• Family Photos
  • Video

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

Simple and easy to use camera. Very elegant, nice design. Ideal for beginners who just want a typical, point-and-shoot on the deal, but also can be used for professionals as an assistant at the camera more expensive. The menu is straight forward, and can help you to change the settings, such as exposure. Also, there are some assumptions that are already built in, such as indoor and outdoor. The only problem is, the indoor there is a lot of noise when flash is not on. And also, very easily blurs when taking pictures when flash is not on as well. However, if you're looking for a simple, easy to use the camera, and this is one. I suggest using the default settings already built in. I especially liked the setting- vital in the air makes the images much more lively and open to get rid of noise, if any. I use this camera to take nature photography also turned out! It does its job while still elegant and can be easily accessed if you're not a professional photographer.

• Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Excellent Digital SLR for the price

from Panorama City, CA

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

I purchased this camera over a yeara ago and have been nothing but happy with its performance. It alows you to use lenses from non digital Canon SLR cameras which saved me a ton of money, and since it is not a full frame CCD all my lenses are now longer than on a non digital SLR. I love this camera

Great camera

from Chesterfield, VA

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

We absolutely love this camera. Be bought it used so we were able to avoid the high price but even if we'd paid more I would say its worth it. The camera takes wonderful pictures and is easy to use. There are tons of accessories to go with it and its pretty light for a nice big camera. I would recommend this to anyone on the market for a really nice camera.

Easy to use - great digital camera

from Searcy, AR

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

This camera takes great pictures. You have an otion to take serveral pictures per second if you want to take pictures of something that is moving. My son is 7 years old and even he can handle this camera and takes great pictures with it. I probably do not use all the features that do come with it, but the ones we do use are great.This camera was quite expensive, but I think it is worth the price

I love this camera.

from Rockport, MA

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

This camera had given me quality images that can be printed in larger sizes without loss of quality.  It was my first forray into the digital camera world from film, and I have enjoyed the Canon line of lens as well. Only con is the you get more megapixels with the new 30D.

Nice and study body, but small LCD.

from Alhambra, CA

Pro's:

-This is a great upgrade from the Rebel Series-Shoots 5 Frames per Second- Sturdy Grip- Fits all Canon EF and EF-s Lenses-You look great with this camera :) Also known as the Mini-1D

Cons:

-Crop Factor :(-A bit big and bulky, but that may be a positive point for some users-No custom menu like the XS, XSI, and 50D+ Models.-Small LCD (1.8")

I've been using this body for almost 2 months now and love it a lot. I've done shoots and taken landscape shots and they're came out magnificent. I do post process with photoshop and other programs so I mainly shoot in raw. I use a 50/1.8, 28-105/2.8 and a 18-55/3.5-5.6. I do recommend using L glass lenses with these prosumer model cameras as you would receive much higher quality shots than regular Canon lenses. Overall, it's a great camera. Can't go wrong with the 20D... But some might like to step up to the 30D which is also 8MP, but has a relatively larger LCD panel. But if that really doesn't matter with you, this is an excellent choice. Live view didnt matter to me, I used it in my previous XS, so this is still an excellent choice. At this time, this body has depreciated well enough that you can get this body for a very reasonable price.

Simple, easy to use

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

Simple, easy to use camera. Very sleek, nice design. Perfect for beginners who just want the typical, point and shoot deal, but also can be used for professionals as an aid to a more expensive camera. The menu is straight forward, and can assist you in changing settings, such as exposure. Also there are some defaults already built in, like Indoor and Outdoor.

Only problem is, indoor there's a lot of noise when the flash isn't on. And also, blurs very easily when taking pictures when the flash isn't on as well. However, if you're looking for a simple, easy to use camera, this is the one. I'd suggest using the defaults already built in. I especially liked the Vivid setting- makes outdoor pictures much more lively and gets rid of the noise, I found. I used this camera to take nature photography and it turned out well! It does its job while still being sleek and easily accessible if you're not a professional photographer.

Best Camera, Hands Down

from Haslet, TX

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

My husband bought me a Canon EOS digital camera, and it has been one of the best purchases we have ever made.  It is quite expensive, but if you are serious about photography or just want the best quality photos possible, I would definitely invest in this camera.  It is very user-friendly.  The menu is easy to navigate, photos are easy to upload, the photo editing software that comes with it is practical and easy to use, and it is comfortable to hold.  There are SO many features with this camera - I wouldn't even know where to begin.  I love the function that allows you to snap several pictures back to back.  I use that feature at my nephew's sporting events, and the pictures have all turned out fantastic.  He even got to look at his baseball swing in what looked like slow motion!  One slight downside is that if you ever have to ask someone else to snap a photo for you, most people don't take great pictures with this camera because they aren't used to the auto focus button and the focus points.  Those things do take getting used to.  This really is an excellent camera, though.  Far above anything else I've ever owned.

I love it

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

Hi there..Well after a long search I came across this piece of charisma..named Canon..I can not tell you about the joy I had ate clickinmg the first photograph using this camera...I am a big time photographer nd lookig at the quality of my snap I was floored..It wasawesome..The quality..pixels,,,borders,,,contras,,,,colors everything were amazing...thezoom andnight vision snaps clicked aftrewards were so reakl that I could not stop myself to review this camera...moreove the brand Canon doe not need any introduction..I used to have a Sony digi cam before this and now I can say tha nothingis better than Canon..........................................................

Well the price you p[ay for the end results you get with canon is not comparable with any other rands availablein market....So if you ae lloking for a great deal in less price...Go for it.....he best camera I have ever used......Good luck and enjoy this amazing product.....

a wonderful purchase

from Preston, CT

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

I love to take pictures so I decided to invest in a very nice camera. This camera is small and easy for me to carry when I am on the move. I also like the easy to use features that make the pictures much better. The camera has a long lasting battery that I use and it is easy for me to recharge the battery. I wish the camera had more personality and color to it, but it makes up for the lack of those in the quality. The shutter goes off very fast and the picture is great. I love to take pictures of my kids when they are doing sports because the camera can capture the fast moments of their movements too. I got a case for the camera in order to protect it and it comes in handy for that purpose. I also like the flash because I can take pictures in the dark and they will come out bright and visible. Having this camera is great because when the family goes on outings, I can capture all of the special moments.