Other Digital Cameras:
Digital SRL Cameras
Canon

Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera

Pros

• Easy to use (3)
  • Good in low light (3)
  • Large clear LCD (3)

Cons

• Limited zoom (3)
  • Short battery life (3)

• Family photos (4)
  • Video (4)
    • Was this a gift?:
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

akramkarmo

from https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=

About Me Photo Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Great Zoom
  • Large Clear LCD

Cons

• No Viewfinder
  • Poor in Low Light
  • Short Battery Life

• Indoors/Low Light
  • Weddings/Events

Great product

good free

from yes

About Me Photo Enthusiast

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Fast Shutter Speed
  • Good Battery Life
  • Good in Low Light
  • Great Resolution
  • Great Zoom
  • Small / Compact

Cons

• Complicated Controls
  • Lag / Shutter Delay
  • Limited Zoom
  • No Viewfinder
  • Poor Image Quality
  • Poor Image Stabilization
  • Poor in Low Light

• Wildlife photos

viw

from egypt

About Me Pro Photographer

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Fast Shutter Speed
  • Good Battery Life
  • Good in Low Light
  • Large Clear LCD

Cons

• Complicated Controls
  • Lag / Shutter Delay
  • Limited Zoom
  • Poor Image Stabilization
  • Short Battery Life

Good camera for imaging

canon formidabel

from http://astore.amazon.fr/ayoubsaiti-21

About Me Semi-Pro Photographer

Pros

• Good in Low Light

Cons

• Limited Zoom

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

Simple and easy to use camera. Very elegant, nice design. Ideal for beginners who just want a typical, point-and-shoot on the deal, but also can be used for professionals as an assistant at the camera more expensive. The menu is straight forward, and can help you to change the settings, such as exposure. Also, there are some assumptions that are already built in, such as indoor and outdoor. The only problem is, the indoor there is a lot of noise when flash is not on. And also, very easily blurs when taking pictures when flash is not on as well. However, if you're looking for a simple, easy to use the camera, and this is one. I suggest using the default settings already built in. I especially liked the setting- vital in the air makes the images much more lively and open to get rid of noise, if any. I use this camera to take nature photography also turned out! It does its job while still elegant and can be easily accessed if you're not a professional photographer.

Excellent Digital SLR for the price

from Panorama City, CA

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

I purchased this camera over a yeara ago and have been nothing but happy with its performance. It alows you to use lenses from non digital Canon SLR cameras which saved me a ton of money, and since it is not a full frame CCD all my lenses are now longer than on a non digital SLR. I love this camera

Great camera

from Chesterfield, VA

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

We absolutely love this camera. Be bought it used so we were able to avoid the high price but even if we'd paid more I would say its worth it. The camera takes wonderful pictures and is easy to use. There are tons of accessories to go with it and its pretty light for a nice big camera. I would recommend this to anyone on the market for a really nice camera.

Easy to use - great digital camera

from Searcy, AR

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

This camera takes great pictures. You have an otion to take serveral pictures per second if you want to take pictures of something that is moving. My son is 7 years old and even he can handle this camera and takes great pictures with it. I probably do not use all the features that do come with it, but the ones we do use are great.This camera was quite expensive, but I think it is worth the price

I love this camera.

from Rockport, MA

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

This camera had given me quality images that can be printed in larger sizes without loss of quality.  It was my first forray into the digital camera world from film, and I have enjoyed the Canon line of lens as well. Only con is the you get more megapixels with the new 30D.

Nice and study body, but small LCD.

from Alhambra, CA

Pro's:

-This is a great upgrade from the Rebel Series-Shoots 5 Frames per Second- Sturdy Grip- Fits all Canon EF and EF-s Lenses-You look great with this camera :) Also known as the Mini-1D

Cons:

-Crop Factor :(-A bit big and bulky, but that may be a positive point for some users-No custom menu like the XS, XSI, and 50D+ Models.-Small LCD (1.8")

I've been using this body for almost 2 months now and love it a lot. I've done shoots and taken landscape shots and they're came out magnificent. I do post process with photoshop and other programs so I mainly shoot in raw. I use a 50/1.8, 28-105/2.8 and a 18-55/3.5-5.6. I do recommend using L glass lenses with these prosumer model cameras as you would receive much higher quality shots than regular Canon lenses. Overall, it's a great camera. Can't go wrong with the 20D... But some might like to step up to the 30D which is also 8MP, but has a relatively larger LCD panel. But if that really doesn't matter with you, this is an excellent choice. Live view didnt matter to me, I used it in my previous XS, so this is still an excellent choice. At this time, this body has depreciated well enough that you can get this body for a very reasonable price.

Simple, easy to use

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Canon EOS 20Da Digital Camera:

Simple, easy to use camera. Very sleek, nice design. Perfect for beginners who just want the typical, point and shoot deal, but also can be used for professionals as an aid to a more expensive camera. The menu is straight forward, and can assist you in changing settings, such as exposure. Also there are some defaults already built in, like Indoor and Outdoor.

Only problem is, indoor there's a lot of noise when the flash isn't on. And also, blurs very easily when taking pictures when the flash isn't on as well. However, if you're looking for a simple, easy to use camera, this is the one. I'd suggest using the defaults already built in. I especially liked the Vivid setting- makes outdoor pictures much more lively and gets rid of the noise, I found. I used this camera to take nature photography and it turned out well! It does its job while still being sleek and easily accessible if you're not a professional photographer.