View more digital cameras

Other Digital Cameras:
Canon
Canon - EOS-10D Digital Camera

Canon - EOS-10D Digital Camera

No bells and whistles - does the job

from Melbourne, FL

Comments about Canon - EOS-10D Digital Camera:

I have had my 10D for about two years now and I still love it. Of course I would love to upgrade to the 40D but the 10D with it's 6.3mp does the job just fine. Unless you are enlarging photos to poster size or bigger, you really don't need more than 6mp.

This camera is great for both the beginner and professional as it has automatic settings for the beginner and manual settings for the professional. I would not invest so much money if I was a beginner just using it to take snapshots, but if you are a beginner who is looking to learn how to use manual settings, this is the camera for you.

I am a professional portait photographer and this is my camera of choice.

Canon EOS 10D is a high quality digital SLR camera

from Johnstown, PA

Comments about Canon - EOS-10D Digital Camera:

I've had my Canon 10D for at least 5 years and I have never had a reason to complain about any of its features. It's a great camera! It's designed in a way that makes it very comfortable to hold it while shooting. The only con that I can think of is that it won't go past 999 pictures even if your memory card is capable of storing more than that, but with my 1GB memory card I don't really have that issue, since only 360 or so pictures will fit on a 1GB card, which in my opinion is plenty anyway.

I love my Canon EOS 10D Digital Camera

from Stanley, NC

Comments about Canon - EOS-10D Digital Camera:

I totally love my Canon EOS 10D Digital Camera. The only thing that I would say I wish it had is the ability to view the picture before actually snapping. I acutally won mine but I did price it after receiving and it is well worth it.