Other Digital Cameras:
Cannon EOS 50D w/Tamron AF 18-270mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC Digital Camera

Cannon EOS 50D w/Tamron AF 18-270mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC Digital Camera

best camera, worth the price

from O Fallon, MO

Comments about Cannon EOS 50D w/Tamron AF 18-270mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC Digital Camera:

my husband bought cannon 50d for me last year. I had heard good things about this model from several of my coworkers. I know its expensive but its worth every penny when u see the crisp pics. i owned g5 before but this is the best camera i owned. only negative thing i can think of is its size. it is just little bit inconvenience to carry with two kids and extra lens i had bought.

I am a Portrait photographer and I LOVE IT!!

from Florahome, FL

I am a Natural light portrait photographer. I have owned the Cannon 50d for about 1 1/2 years and I love it!! I a great camera !! It takes beautiful images!! The pictures are crisp and the camera is fast. Its the best crop camera out there in my opinion. I have used Nikon before and I can tell you after using the cannon, that I am a Cannon girl. My next purchase is the Cannon 5d mark II. Cannon def have a customer for lfe. If you are new to photograph I might would suggest one of the rebels. This camera is for someone who knows how to shoot manaully. Theere is no automatic or "scenes". I like that it pretty easy to work. You need common knowledgr of maeras and what ISO,Apeture and shutter speed is. I shoot in RAW and not JPEG. But that is a personal prefferance. But in my Opinion its and awesome cammera and I will always buy Cannon!!

I love this camera

from Auburn, AL

I love this camera! It is a little more expensive than what I normally pay for a camera. But, it is worth it! It takes great pictures. Excellent/professional quality. The only thing is that for taking lots of pictures inside where there is not much light, you really need to purchase an external flash. The camera is easy to use. Lets you choose between a manual and automatic focus. The instructional manual is easy to read and understand as well. I would recommend this camera to any one looking to save money on professional pictures. Because with this camera and a little bit of time...you can do it yourself!

Great camera for any occasion!

from Waycross, GA

This camera is very useful for taking simple photo's all the way to landscape shots. It is a little pricey, but the quality is there. Zooming on this model is very accurate and focusable. recommended for any photographer, from beginner to expert.