Other Dog Foods:

CANIDAE Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food

Canidae for Dogs With Allergies

from Centerton, AR

Comments about CANIDAE Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

I switched my dog to Canidae Lamb and Rice Formula over five years ago. She is allergic to chicken, and this formula has no chicken or chicken by-products. I am really happy with the results. She had lost hair due to the allergy--now all of it has come back, and her coat is really shiny. She needs less than the recommended serving in order to keep her weight in check (she is a very inactive dog). Canidae also has the best price on a dog food without chicken that I have been able to consistently find locally. Overall, we are really happy with the results of switching her. She's happy too.

Quality of Ingredients
I believe they use good quality meats.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

Daisy Loves It

from Ferndale, MI

Comments about CANIDAE Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

Our boxer mix dog loves thisbrand of food, but especially this particular flavor.  She is three and a half years old and healthy as can be.  The doctor says her weight is perfect especially considering we do not get a chance to walk her as much as we should and she hates to go outside for anything other than relieving herself. She is definitely a cuddler with a medium size appetite and this food keeps her very healthy and happy. We recently ran out of food and I was not able to go to the pet store in order to get her this brand because they do not sell it at our grocery stores here.  Well, she would not even touch the other brand name food that I bought for her from the grocery store at the end of the street. I have slowly been mixing that food in with the Canidae just to get her to eat it instead of wasting and I can only put about half a cup of th eother food in with it and have to mix it up real good because she's a smart girl and only wants her Canidae.  I will not buying anything else again.

Great dog food!

from Valencia, CA

Comments about CANIDAE Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food:

Canidae is a great product.  We switched from Nutro and my dog's skin and coat improved.  She was also throwing up less.  The nurtitionist at my vet's office said that Canidae is a very quality product.  It is very high in protein.