4.9

4.9

CAUTION..... Spews when opening

from White Oak Georgia

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching
  • VERY TASTY

Cons

• DRINK SPEWS FROM BOTTLE WHEN OPENING

• ALL THE TIME :)
  • Relaxing
  • Whenever

Comments about Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale:

We love this soda. Drink it whenever it's avaiable at our local grocery store.
How ever, for some reason, even after bottle has been sitting still for several hours it will spew soda everywhere if you don't open it cautiously.
Maybe should have a warning on the label?

from Georgia

Comments about Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale:

Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale is one of my favorite sodas to drink. It is similar to Sprite in that there is no caffeine which works really well on my stomach. This cranberry flavored Ginger Ale is so delicious and fruity and it does not stain my teeth. I have been a fan of Ginger Ale since I was a young boy and cranberry is one of my favorite fruits, so to see two come together makes this one of my favorite sodas. Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale helps to rid me of upset stomach and diarrhea. It also makes me feel better when I have a migraine and reduces my flu symptoms. I highly recommend this flavorful soda to anyone who likes to stay healthy and loves cranberry. The cranberry and ginger flavors of this soda makes it super delicious.

Refreshing with the classic taste you love.

Comments about Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale:

Although I'd treat any stomach ache with a glass of original Canada Dry Ginger Ale, I find that the Cranberry flavored Ginger Ale works just as good for an unsettled stomach. The taste is refreshing, but not overpowering in sweetness. As an occasional carbonated treat and a home remedy used in my family for years, I have always loved Canada Dry and now have even more reason to.

Love this drink

Comments about Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale:

I love this type of a drink. It has a cranberry flavor mixed with the original Canada Dry taste we all love. It goes great with mixed drinks as well. I like to make it flat and drink it like that. I only see this product around holiday time. This and pineapple juice is wonderful together.

Love it during the holidays

Comments about Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale:

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale is a great mixer during the holiday season. I guess I'm not alone there as I've noticed other reviewers mentioning it as a great holiday choice. We use a lot of ginger ale for mixing cocktails all year long, but the cranberry flavor adds a nice extra festive touch/flavor this time of year.

Always dry, never american, forever cranberry ginger ale.

Comments about Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale:

My first opinion towards this product before trying was a skeptical one, but after tasting the first sip, I knew I had made the right choice! At first glance, you might think of ginger ale to be an uncommon and unsatisfying beverage choice. But alas! I give to you my recommendation of this product, for it gives your taste buds a reason to dance with the crisp and refreshing taste of cranberries, along with that classic ginger taste we know and love.

A Great Holiday Drink From Ginger Ale!

Comments about Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale:

Everyone one my family has always drank Ginger Ale during the Holidays. This cranberry ginger ale is absolutely great. It is perfect for parties and serving during the holidays. It has the same zing and pop as the regular ginger ale and you are not sacrificing that great ginger ale taste.

Zing-a-lamma-ding-WOW!

from Mentor, OH

Comments about Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale:

**This product in a nutshell: **is a cold, refreshing soda that can now delight the senses all year long! Yahoo!

**Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale **was so not a pop I thought I would like so much! My local grocer had Coca-Cola 12-packs marked down if you purchased 3 different kinds. I'm more of a cola kinda gal so I was pleasantly surprised when I popped open my 1st can! Whoa! It had the Canada Dry ginger crispness combined with a fruity aftertaste that was very delicious.

If you like a ton of carbonation, then this soda will be to your liking! It is so crisp and bubbly, that it can satisfy your thirst and a sweet craving.

**I give this product 4/5 stars because: **it's easy to find, tastes great, and has a wonderful zingy carbonation to it! Yum!

Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale tickles your tastebuds.

Comments about Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale:

I think any Ginger-Ale lover out there would definitely enjoy this delicious holiday drink.  It is a ginger ale infused with sparkling cranberry flavor, very fizzy, very tasty, and highly recommended.  My whole family really enjoys this drink and it is great for serving at holiday parties or for added flavor in punches when you substitute this product in place of regular ginger-ale.  The only con I can think of is that it is only available in stores for a limited time which is in the winter months.  The pro's go on and on though.  I don't like cranberry juice cocktail very much but I love this cranberry concoction very much.  Also for those of you who are diabetic or counting calories they make this in a sugar free version and it tastes good too.  One last pointer, this is a great base for an alcoholic holiday drink as well, great for use as a mixer, just don't drink too many of them..LOL.

Pregnant and Craving Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale

from Murrells Inlet, SC

Comments about Canada Dry - Cranberry Ginger Ale:

I am pregnant and this is the only thing that I want...and maybe a cheeseburger.  mmmmm.  Cranberry Ginger Ale & a burger.  It came out for Thanksgiving but it seems that it is already not being stocked and it is only the 8th of Dec.  I was hoping to find it again and stock up.