Other Canned Goods:
Soup
Campbell's
Campbell's Tomato Soup, 25% Less Sodium

Campbell's Tomato Soup, 25% Less Sodium

A slightly healthier choice?

from Toledo, IA

Comments about Campbell's Tomato Soup, 25% Less Sodium:

If you're watching your sodium but miss the tomato soup you had for lunch during childhood, this is a good option for you. However, if you are watching your diet in other ways, you may have a problem. It contains high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) as the second ingredient as well as wheat flour, making it inappropriate for those watching their gluten intake. Good for an occasional treat with a grilled cheese sandwich, but I wouldn't eat it regularly for these reasons.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

Comments about Campbell's Tomato Soup, 25% Less Sodium:

I'm a major soup lover. Campbell's tomato soup is great to have with some grilled cheese or to use in casseroles, which I do pretty often. Since I have several recipes that call for it as an ingredient and I like it as a soup, I always keep a few cans on hand.

Delicious Tomato Soup!

Comments about Campbell's Tomato Soup, 25% Less Sodium:

I have been eating Campbell's Tomato Soup since I was a little girl, and it is still one of my favorite dinners! The soup always tastes great. I have found that adding milk to the soup instead of water helps make the soup creamier and helps me get some extra calcium! This is a cheap and quick meal that tastes great!