Other Canned Goods:

Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup

Goodness In A Can

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup:

Campbell's cream of tomato soup is a bowl of yummy goodness. Sometimes for lunch I like to have a bowl of campbell's creamy tomato soup, I also have a grilled cheese sandwich on the side. There are many ways one can enjoy campbell's creamy tomato soup, I have soup and salad, soup, grilled fish with vegetables, soup with bread sticks or I will enjoy campbell's creamy tomato soup by itself.

Campbell's creamy tomato soup is really easy to prepare. All you need to do is pour the contents of the campbell's creamy tomato soup in a sauce pan, add one can of milk, " I use unsweetend almond milk ", heat for 3 minutes and serve.

Campbell's creamy tomato soup is a delicious soup, it will also warm you up during the winter months. When I am not feeling well, most times I will prepare a can of campbell's creamy tomato soup.

I have recommend campbell's creamy tomato soup to family and friends. Everyone who has tried this soup love it. I highly recommend campbell's creamy tomato soup.

Is there anything better to warm you up on a cold day?

from Maplewood, NJ

Comments about Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup:

When my now husband and I first moved in together, I ate a bowl of campbell tomato soup.  He chuckled because he hadn't had it since he was a kid.  I told him what a shame it was because it is probably one of my favorite, easy to make go to meals.  I make it most of the time with skim milk, shredded cheddar cheese and some croutons.

Another great way to eat it is with a grilled cheese sandwich.  It's like milk and cookies, you can't have cookies without milk!

Whenever fall comes around, I stock up on the cans of soup because I know there will be many times when I am coming home from work, tired, not feeling like cooking, cold achy and all I will want is a bowl of Campbell's tomato soup!

I am a huge soup eater during the winter, but I have to say that no other soup (tomato or otherwise) satiffies me like this one does.  Ironically, I grew up in France, where this doesn't exist so I only discovered it when I went to college here in the US.

Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup is a fond memory in a can.

from Kilmarnock, VA

Comments about Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup:

I've tried generic tomato soup. I've tried other brands. I even made my own in a nutrition lab 25 years ago. There is nothing that comes close to the taste of Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup. I was the self-proclaimed Tomato Soup Expert at the age of six, a title I still hold.

If I stayed at my grandmother's house and it was laundry day, lunch was a sardine sandwich and tomato soup. The soup was always Campbell's because there wasn't the dizzying selection that we have now. If my mom was working and Dad was on lunch duty, it was grilled cheese sandwiches and Campbell's Tomato Soup.

On a cold,drizzly day, there is still nothing like an old-fashioned lunch to give me a feeling of being taken care off and nourished. A mug of hot Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup warms a person up like nothing else. It's a good quic snack.

Campbell even has a lower-sodium version. This is okay, but I tend to sprinkle a little sea salt into it. Don't tell the doctor.

Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup...enough said!

from Hamilton, MI

Comments about Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup:

Hot days...hot soup.  Cold days....hot soup.  Honestly, Campbell's soup is one of the most reliable products out there. A product we were given as children and will proudly give our children some day.

It's one of the best things about winter.

My FAVORITE soup ever!! Great with grilled cheese sanwhiches!

from Somerset, OH

**Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup**

Okay I saw someone had reviewed this and I had to chime in. AMAZING!!! You take one can of this soup and add one can of milk! Slowly add the milk to the soup and stir up very well to avoid chunks. Heat for about 2 1/2-3 minutes and you have a VERY good hot nice soup!! I grew up on this soup! Tomato soup in a big mug with those tiny oyster crackers and sometimes some cheddar cheese on top! I love it with a tsp of pepper and a nice Grilled Cheese Sandwhich!!! Sooo good I wish I had a can right now!! My kids love this soup as well and they love that they can load it up with shredded cheese and crackers and it tastes really good. I'm a tomato souper for life. If you've never tried it and think it sounds nasty **TRUST ME It is DELICIOUSSSSSS!!!!** Just do it once, you won't regret it.

Mmmm, Mmmm, GOOD!!!!

from Dublin, GA

Comments about Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup:

Well, we all have memories from our childhood and I have some with Campbell's Tomato Soup.  The commericial of television brought back memories of mom fixing us tomato soup on snowy days.  Not only on snowy days though, any time of the year.  Now my children both love it too.  My husband loves it also but a litle different than we do.  See he likes his made with water.  The rest of us like it made with milk.  Needless to say we have this discussion every time I make it.  We all love dipping our grilled cheese in for some yummy comfort food.  Sometimes I get a flaver for peanut butter and will make pb sandwiches to enjoy with our soup.  Anyway you make it I do believe it is one of our favorites.  No other brand even comes close to the flavor of Campbell's though.  I have tried some other trying to cut costs but we all agree in my house that there is only one tomato soup that we all love and that's Campbell's.

An old friend

from Glenn Dale, MD

Comments about Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup:

I've been eating Campbell's Tomato Soup since I was a little girl.  Whenever I was sick my mother would bring me tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches to help me get better.  Now that I'm a "grownup" I mostly use tomato soup in cooking.  I keep several cans in my pantry because I never know when I'll need it to make a quick sauce or add it to a casserole.  The site Campbell's Kitchen (www.campbellkitchen.com) has lots of recipe ideas for creatively using the soup in your cupboard.  But for me even today the best way to have Campbell's Tomato Soup is with a grilled cheese sandwich when I'm not feeling to well.

Campbell's cream of tomato,unbelievable,tastes as good as it did

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup:

Campbell's Creamy Tomato Soup tastes as wonderful as it did when I was a kid.  My Mom liked to make it for me.  As an adult I get into those homemade,  everything from scratch soups but the other day I was pooped. I just wanted something quick, no recipes to look up and to be truthful the soup was sitting alone with the mushroom soup. Usually I open them both up and then add everything I can find in the fridge.  But in the wake of exhaustion I ate it as is.  I wasn't disappointed. Then I got interesed in something else and just in time my soup was done. Perfect! Excuse me... Oh I almost forgot to mention the secret tip, scrunch a handful of crackers for the top. Cambell's Tomato Soup tastes as good as it did 43 years later.

Good Soup

from Bellingham, WA

Comments about Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup:

I love campbells soups they have been around for a long time. I cook with them I put mushroom soup in my tator tot cassorals and my kids eat tomato soup and chicken noodle soup at least twice a week.. I look for sales, and stock up I just bought 6 more cans to replenish my stock.  I also save the lables for my school for school bucks a wonderul program too..  As long as campbells is around they are my soup of choice no off lables or store brands for me Campbells is the real deal and I don't mind if I spend a few cents more in the long run it is worth it.. Milk is the best in the tomato soup and Bean and Bacon.. YUM YUM YUM.

Campbells Tomato Soup is the perfect meal to warm you up.

from Marquette, MI

Comments about Campbell's Cream of Tomato Soup:

Campbells tomato soup is the perfect meal on a cold day.  It is quick and easy to prepare.  Milk or water can be used depending on if you are interested in a creamier soup. When using milk instead of water a creamier consistency is achieved.

Campbells creamy tomato soup can be eaten with a spoon, but kids like to dunk fun foods in it, such as grilled cheese sandwiches or even bagels.  It can also be sipped for a spoon-free meal.

The flavor is really rich and even has a tangy appeal to it.  You can taste the tomaotes so it seems like you are eating homemade soup just like mom used to make from scratch.  It has all of the flavor and taste of homemade without all of the mess and preparation time.  It warms the body going down and leaves you feeling satisfied.

The only negative I might add is that a skin can form on top of the soup if it is not eaten right away.  This does not affect the taste at all, but can be unsightly.

Overall, this soup is the perfect meal on a cold day or anytime.