4.8
Calvin Klein Euphoria Gift Set for Women

Calvin Klein Euphoria Gift Set for Women

4.8

An Exceptional Fragrance

I just purchased Euphoria by Calvin Klein as a Christmas gift for me girlfriend and her and I both love it! My girlfriend and I both agree that it is one of the nicest smelling perfumes on the market and the product comes packaged very nicely. I purchased the perfume for my girlfriend and I can vouch that while it is a tad pricey, it is well worth it and it is a truly awesome scent that she will love. Also, I am allergic to several different types of perfume (especially those with a strong scent), but this perfume never bothers me at all as it is not too pungent, but still very nice. This is just another reason why this perfume is worth the extra money! Guys, if you are looking for a good gift to purchase your girlfriend for valentines day then I recommend that you purchase this item. You will definitely be happy that you did. This is a 5 star perfume and I highly recommend that you guys should run out and grab a bottle for your girlfriend!

Nice scent at a decent price.

My husband chose this fragrance for me as a Christmas Gift last year.  I don't wear a lot of perfume ever since I have been staying home with our child, but occassionally I like to put some on if we are going out, are headed to church or if I have a night out with the hubby.  I had never smelled this fragrance before and am always a little skeptical when my husband chooses a fragrance since his taste and mine are quite different.  At first glance, the bottle looked very unique and fun.  I loved the color.  The fragrance is very nice, but is a little strong for me, so I put it on my clothes before putting them on.  I also noticed that when I applied the fragrance and wore a piece of costume jewelry, that it must interact bizzarely with my chemical makeup and that of the jewelry and noticed it smelled rather metallic.  Spraying it on my clothes also solved that problem.  I do like the scent overall.

Love the smell of it

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Calvin Klein Euphoria Gift Set for Women:

I love the smell of euphoria and its really good. CK has one of he best perfumes in the market and this one is so nice. I like to have a variety of perfumes n this is one of my favorites. The scent is fruity with a hint if musk. A little sharp just the way I like it. Not too sweet, it can kill a perfume. It's in a beautiful bottle n I like the way it stays on. It won't last a full day but you can get a smaller one and you can carry if with you if you like and mostly I buy small bottles as its more fun and you dont get bored too.
This is a great perfume for a anyone. I bought this in a set so I got a cream too. It carries the essence of the perfume. One thing try to buy the little bottles you get of perfumes. Every perfume would work differently for everyone :)

Fantastic gift!

Comments about Calvin Klein Euphoria Gift Set for Women:

This gift set is perfect for your honeymoon because guys will love you if you wear the perfume. The perfume practilly lasts all day so, you dont have to worry about putting more on like other perfumes. Other perfumes cost a lot but this one is cheap and works well. It would be good to have for gifts for your grandmas because they wanna smell good too! They dont wanna smell old they wanna smell new, fresh, and sweet. That is what this perfume does to you! Hopefully you will get this for someone special, because in my opinion, it works incredibly(: Oh and the lotions really make your skin silky smooth(:

Wonderful perfume.

from Elberta, MI

Comments about Calvin Klein Euphoria Gift Set for Women:

I got this in a gift set and was so in love with the scent. Have had lots of good feedback when I wear it. Is now what I buy all the time. You should try to buy it during the Christmas season as you can get the gift pack with lotion and shower gel also for the same price as single bottle. My boyfriend loves it also. Would make a great give for the lady in your life or mother.

More compliments than any other perfume I ever wore!

from Lake Worth, FL

Comments about Calvin Klein Euphoria Gift Set for Women:

It mixes with you.. and becomes a unique and wonderful fragrance whoever you are. I absolutely love this perfume and have had compliments on it left and right mostly from total strangers! Its a must have! In fact Im going to order the gift set for myself so I can bath with it too!

Euphoria is a great everday perfume

from Manchester, NH

Comments about Calvin Klein Euphoria Gift Set for Women:

I have been using Euphoria perfume for years.  I always get compliments and have people asking me what perfume I'm wearing.  It has a light sweet floral scent that is difficult to describe, but it just smells amazing! The perfume bottle is a good size and lasts me a long time- at least 6 months or so, longer depending on how often you wear it (I wear it daily). I often get the gift sets such as this, because the lotion is great too! The lotion always leaves my skin super soft and has the same great scent as the perfume (but isn't overwhelming!). The bottle it comes with is a bit small but the lotion is so great that I always end up buying the full size bottles when I run out. The body wash is nice but it is a small bottle so you run out fairly quickly and when I do I never buy more. Overall, this is a great gift set for the value, and can be given to practically anyone because everyone seems to love the smell of Euphoria!

I love Euphoria!!!

from Columbus, GA

Comments about Calvin Klein Euphoria Gift Set for Women:

I absolutely love Euphoria.  I have been using it for over four years and I love the smell.  I found it when we went on a Carnival cruise and I just had to have it!  The perfume tends to last all day long.  I usually use the lotion with it and it seems to stay with me all day.  Most fragrances do not last for long periods of time on my skin but Euphoria is different.  I always get compliments when I wear it & I am constantly asked "What are you wearing?".  I have started to only use Euphoria.  I tend to skip any of my other fragrances for Euphoria!  I have even started to get my other family members wearing Euphoria.  The scent is not over powering.  Some perfumes make me really sick & give me headaches but not Euphoria!  I am so glad to have found such a wonderful perfume.  I have purchased the gift set because I love all of the products in the Euphoria line.  When asked what I want for birthdays or Christmas I usually say Euphoria.

A Classic Scent

from Rego Park, NY

Comments about Calvin Klein Euphoria Gift Set for Women:

I bought this because I smelled something divine on a co-worker and it turned out to be Calvin Klein Euphoria. I was amazed that it not only smelled beautifully, but that it lasted on her long enough for me to still smell it on  her by the afternoon.  I quickly went out and got msyelf a set and use it pretty much on a regular basis.  I've received numerous compliments on how sweet and beautiful a scent it is. This is now my go-to scent :)

Nice scent at a decent price.

from Maineville, OH

Euphoria by Calvin Klein Gift Set for Women is sweeeeet

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Calvin Klein Euphoria Gift Set for Women:

Euphoria by Calvin Klein Gift Set for Women  is sweeeeet because this fragrance s amazing !!!It has this great floral scent mixed with fruits mmmhh This is one of the best fragrances Calvin Klein ever made next to Eternity . It is extremely original and it is pretty strong so it can last all day and you don't easily get tired of it even if you use it every day because it is so refreshing and sweet . This is one of the fragrances that many of my friends , colleagues and family greeted me about . I very highly recommend this product to all the people out there that are interested in trying it out . You can try to get a sample at any perfume store to see if you like but i am pretty sure you will . The package is very nice and comes at a  bargain price so it is not costly at all pluss that it lasts for a quite a while . Therefore i urge you to try it out and you will see that the Euphoria scent should be a classic!!!

Lovely fragrance!!

from Lombard, IL

Comments about Calvin Klein Euphoria Gift Set for Women:

This was gifted by my Husband, and Im in love with it. I just ove this perfume and wear this all the time, in the day , in the evening. The best perfume by Calvin Klein. I love the shape of the bottle too.It's just amazing.