4.8
Calphalon
Calphalon Silicone Baking Mat

Calphalon Silicone Baking Mat

4.8

Even better than parchment paper

Comments about Calphalon Silicone Baking Mat:

Easy to use and easy to clean. The baking mat actually releases foods more readily than parchment paper. Even better, I don't empty the roll of paper and have to run out mid-baking and pick up a new one when I want to be getting the next batch of cookies into the oven.

I was skeptical when I bought my first one. It seemed an awful lot of money - more than several rolls of parchment paper or tin foil - but it's bee well worth the money. In the end, I think it saves me money and it's certainly much more convenient.

Most things rinse off with nothing but water. Even burnt on foods come off with little effort.

I've had my mat for a couple of years now and have used it for cookies, breads, pizzas. The edges are slightly discolored from the heat of the oven but the mat still works just as well as when it was brand new.

Stays relatively cool which makes it possible to reuse a baking tray for the next batch of cookies without the cookie dough melting before it even gets back in the oven.

Doesn't Stick
Even burnt on sugar comes right off with a bit of soap and water.

• Doesn't Stick:

My Calphalon Silicone Baking Mat Review

from Miami, FL

Comments about Calphalon Silicone Baking Mat:

Great silicon baking mat by Calphalon. If you are into baking and you are looking for something that won't make your cookies, pastries or really anything stick while it bakes this is a great product to own. Easy to clean after you use and rolls up nicely when you are done with it. Great product.

The Calphalon Silicone Baking Mat performances just as you would expect it to. You can place any food on it and it won't stick without anything burning.

Just rinse the mat under hot water and soap it down to remove any grease from the things that were baking on it.

Made out of high quality rubber that does not melt or warp under extreme heat.

Fits 14 by 17 baking pans and will easily fit in the oven. It is pink and made out of rubber. It also has a nice border.

Doesn't Stick
The fact that it is made out of flexiable silicon means nothing you make on it will stick. Which mean there is no need for butter, oil or cooking sprays to make sure what you bake won't stick.

• Doesn't Stick:

Your Cookies Will Never Stick Again!

from Mc Lean, VA

Comments about Calphalon Silicone Baking Mat:

I was a little skeptical to try this out. I was hoping to get a recommendation from a friend first. When no one I knew tried it, I finally bought them myself. I was shocked at how well they worked!

If you let the cookies cool on the mat, they come right off. You can pick them up, no spatula needed.

Clean up is also a breeze. I love these mats and recommend them to everyone.

Where were these 20 years ago?

from Phillipsburg, NJ

Comments about Calphalon Silicone Baking Mat:

**Calphalon Silicone Baking Mat are something I wished I had access to 20 years ago when I did a lot of baking.  It makes baked goods come out great, with less clean up and takes a lot of the guessing out of baking. Ideal for shower or new bride gifts.  I really like them and it saves on your baking pans.**

Work wonderfully every time!

from Liverpool, TX

Comments about Calphalon Silicone Baking Mat:

Caphalon Silicone baking mats are top of the line. The work everytime! Virtually nothing sticks to them. I received this item as a wedding gift and love it! My only problem is the price. They are extremely highly priced and for a penny pincher like myself they cost too much. The generic products work just as well. I am certainly a fan of silicone bakeware!

Silicone mats work great! Excellent no stick surface!

from Enid, OK

Comments about Calphalon Silicone Baking Mat:

Silicone mats work great! To be honest, I was skeptical at first. But after trying them, I was hooked!! This silicone mat provides an excellent no-stick surface. And then one of my favorite features--they make clean-up a breeze! Try it. I'm confident you'll love them like I do!