Other Baby Sunscreens:
California Baby
212-4-5
California Baby No Fragrance Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion SPF 18

California Baby No Fragrance Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion SPF 18

No smell, not greasy or gross, Highly recommend!

from Palmyra, NE

Comments about California Baby No Fragrance Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion SPF 18:

I'm more of a Nebraska Baby, but when I'm in California or any other "hot spot" in the World for the "Homeland Security Agency" I work for, I definetly use "California Baby" Products.  I especially like the "No fragrance" California Baby products.  After All, who wants to smell like a coconut in Nebraska, or anywhere else for that matter?  I have a hard time finding these products in the Cornhusker State, however.  I have bought these in the past at San Diego Surf Co. in the Seaport Village area of San Diego.   My only gripe about California Baby products is that they are apparently not available in Nebraska or by mail order.   It is my hope that the makers of these products take heed of this and make thier products available in Nebraska and by mail order.  Also another suggestion is to make California Baby products available at military exchange facilities (EG: AAFES. NEX, MCX, CGX, and HSX).

The California Baby No Fragrance sunscreen is simply amazing!!

from Sturgis, MI

I have used this product for over an year now. It was recommended to me by a friend. I prefer to use it because my skin is very sensitive. Along with sensitivity, fragrances attract bugs to me. With this product being unscented it works perfectly with me, and it is affordable!

my nephew loves his sunscreen

from Berkeley, CA

I'm an aunt and not a mom, yet, but I've witnessed the hassle of  applying sunscreen on babys/toddlers.  My nephew is 1.5 years old and is at the point where he knows when it's time to go outside, he even brings his shoes and jacket to me when I'm hanging out with him.  My sister is always are of ingredients in the products she choses for her son. She has always been that way which is one reason I trust her expertise in all products.  When I saw California baby at her house, I knew it must be reliable. what's even better is that my nephew doesn't mind it being applied, it is gentle and yet effective.  We often spend a couple of hours out and about when I see him.  He loves the outdoors and so it is important to have a product that keeps him safe and comfortable for the time we are outside.  It is light in its apllication and smells so nice. I"m sure there are plenty of products that could do the job, but if my sister likes loves it and my nephew likes it, that makes us all happy.

california baby sonscreen

from Bartlesville, OK

Pros

Cons

Califorina baby sunscreen is a good product. We us it and have been using for some time now I would recamend it to anyone. thats going out on an outhing, or being out in the sun in any kind of way it moisturizes, sooths and, protect. your skin better than any sunscreen I've used all at a low price.

California Baby sunscreen is great for protection frothe FL sun-

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

the California sunscrreen product is great protection for my baby- we go the pool everyday and I know how important it is to keep her protected from the scorching Florida sun- she has never burned when protected by California sunscreen- she now knows that going to the pool means getting your sunscreen on in the garage on the way out and ir's an exciting par tof the whole pool event- when we go to the beach the sunscreen always comes with us and it;s never a fight to put it on- I have found it not to be sticky so we aren't a sandy mess when we leave- or at least not any more than would be expected- I would recommend the product for anyone with a small child- it works like a charm and that's the bottom line! Thanks california sunscreen for a greaat product=