4.8
1,199 reviews
Other Health & Beauties:
Cali Bamboo

Summary

Cali Bamboo is a San Diego based manufacturer of eco-friendly building products made primarily from bamboo. The company’s mission is to promote the use of bamboo as a sustainable material for commercial and residential building. Cali Bamboo’s wide range of bamboo offerings includes fencing, flooring, composite decking, plywood, cork wall tiles, bamboo poles and more.

Founded in 2004 by Jeff Goldberg & Tanner Haigwood, Cali Bamboo has fast become one of the shining examples of how individuals, businesses & communities can implement stylish architectural and interior designs without impacting the environment. The company strives to set the standard for sustainable businesses everywhere and promote bamboo & recycled materials as a means to improve the use of the limited resources on our planet.

Read 1,199 Reviews

Cali Bamboo

4.8

I have been lurking on this site for a long time.

I have been lurking on this site for a long time. We are finally ready to begin our remodel project. After checking the usual flooring sources, I compared bamboo products. Just as I expected, I saw beautiful options at Cali Bamboo. It was easy to see the choices and colors and to order samples at Cali. Next step will be to compare the samples, choose first and second favorites, then begin pricing. Cali Bamboo makes the process easy.

I get the sample limit, but if I try to get 7 samples why...

I get the sample limit, but if I try to get 7 samples why wouldn't you give me 5 free samples and then charge me for the other 2? Instead I'm breaking it into two orders, twice the shipping, twice the trouble for all of us, and I'm certain more expensive for you than just putting the remaining two samples in the same box.

Easy to order samples.

Free samples, awesome!

Free samples, awesome!

Easy thank you!

Easy thank you!!

Sample process was super easy.

Comments about Cali Bamboo:

Sample process was super easy. I'm excited to receive them.

good website--order process is professional

good website--order process is professional

Fast and easy

Fast and easy

great

great

Used to have better customer service.

Comments about Cali Bamboo:

Used to have better customer service.... but; those days are long gone unfortunately.