4.8
3,243 reviews
Other Clothings:
Cali Bamboo

Summary

Cali Bamboo is a San Diego based manufacturer of eco-friendly building products made primarily from bamboo. The company’s mission is to promote the use of bamboo as a sustainable material for commercial and residential building. Cali Bamboo’s wide range of bamboo offerings includes fencing, flooring, composite decking, plywood, cork wall tiles, bamboo poles and more.

Founded in 2004 by Jeff Goldberg & Tanner Haigwood, Cali Bamboo has fast become one of the shining examples of how individuals, businesses & communities can implement stylish architectural and interior designs without impacting the environment. The company strives to set the standard for sustainable businesses everywhere and promote bamboo & recycled materials as a means to improve the use of the limited resources on our planet.

Read 3,243 Reviews

Sorry I can't understand how this called "click" technology

I purchased this for my home now the installer is very upset due to the difficulty it took to install. I tried to help install it myself and could not get it to "click" as I thought it should. I don't see how it could "click" with a sledge hammer. Installer and I both found it very hard to manage into position to get installed ended up taking weeks to finish, was not worth the trouble it took to install. Please be careful I am sorry that I trusted these glossy reviews and sales gab. Now I am concerned if the claim that it is suitable for high humidity is also not what is I believe that it is claimed to be.

Dallas Tx.

false

had very bad experience with customer service

had very bad experience with customer service. had phone calls with agent and told him that the floor would nailed. and we agreed on the wood color and every thing and though the wood that was send could be glued only. We did not know and our contractor told us to open the boxes, so they can be on room temp in the house. when he came he told us that the wood can only be glued. so i called cali bomboo to see if they can help me, but nothing horrible customer service.

saratoga, ca

false

PAINLESS

PAINLESS

US

Very good, easy system to use.

Very good, easy system to use.

very good simple and easy

very good simple and easy

US

PERFECT and VERY EASY TY Marie Thompson looking forwar...

PERFECT and VERY EASY TY Marie Thompson looking forward to doing business with you

I'm so excited about finding this website

I'm so excited about finding this website

excellent!

excellent!!

Wonderful product!

Wonderful product! Love the free shipping!

US

Your Web site is very easy to use.

Your Web site is very easy to use.

Cali Bamboo