4.8
2,039 reviews
Other Health & Beauties:
Cali Bamboo

Summary

Cali Bamboo is a San Diego based manufacturer of eco-friendly building products made primarily from bamboo. The company’s mission is to promote the use of bamboo as a sustainable material for commercial and residential building. Cali Bamboo’s wide range of bamboo offerings includes fencing, flooring, composite decking, plywood, cork wall tiles, bamboo poles and more.

Founded in 2004 by Jeff Goldberg & Tanner Haigwood, Cali Bamboo has fast become one of the shining examples of how individuals, businesses & communities can implement stylish architectural and interior designs without impacting the environment. The company strives to set the standard for sustainable businesses everywhere and promote bamboo & recycled materials as a means to improve the use of the limited resources on our planet.

Read 2,039 Reviews

Cali Bamboo

4.8

(based on 2039 reviews)

I have been lurking on this site for a long time.

I have been lurking on this site for a long time. We are finally ready to begin our remodel project. After checking the usual flooring sources, I compared bamboo products. Just as I expected, I saw beautiful options at Cali Bamboo. It was easy to see the choices and colors and to order samples at Cali. Next step will be to compare the samples, choose first and second favorites, then begin pricing. Cali Bamboo makes the process easy.

Would be better if you would indicate the color of the Fl...

Would be better if you would indicate the color of the Floor Care Kit at check-out since there are many choices. I wanted reassurance that I had selected the right color, but the color was not indicated at time of check out. Also, I could not find a video on how to use the product, so I was not confident that it was something I wanted to try.

Reviewed by 2039 customers

Easy, great site!

Easy, great site!

Super easy

Super easy

waiting to see the samples

waiting to see the samples

Easy to find the bamboo fencing I was looking for.

Comments about Cali Bamboo:

Easy to find the bamboo fencing I was looking for. But, couldn't find the bamboo colored screws that were mentioned in one of your videos.

Great!

Great!

easy!

easy!

Samples (and, in particular, Free Sample Coupon) assist i...

Comments about Cali Bamboo:

Samples (and, in particular, Free Sample Coupon) assist in making the right choice of color(s) and product(s).

Online and phone help has been great.

Comments about Cali Bamboo:

Online and phone help has been great. Samples mailed lightning fast. Product looks better than the competition.

I am starting with my kitchen.

Comments about Cali Bamboo:

I am starting with my kitchen. I am doing the project myself as I am very skilled and capable. My husband does not want hardwood floors. I am going to start with the smallest room to show him how beautiful and practical they are. I wish the samples were free as I will be spending a lot of money soon.

great ,smooth operation