Other General Household Cleaners:

Caldrea Mrs. Meyer's All Purpose Cleaner Basil 32 fl oz 1 ea

Mrs. Meyer's has an Outstanding Eco-Friendly Product

from Loveland, OH

Comments about Caldrea Mrs. Meyer's All Purpose Cleaner Basil 32 fl oz 1 ea:

I'm a big fan of Mrs. Meyer's products in general and this one in particular is top-notch.  I first began using Mrs. Meyer's when I wanted to make my house more "green" and eco-friendly.  I had experimented with a number of homemade cleaners and while some worked fine, there were times when I needed something that cleaned more thoroughly.  Enter Mrs. Meyers.  One of the biggest benefits of the all purpose cleaner is that you get a huge bottle, at a reasonable price, and then dilute it with water.  I keep a number of large plastic spray bottles filled with the cleaner throughout the house and mix a new batch when necessary.  The 32 ounce bottle lasts a LONG time.  It does a thorough job on bathrooms, kitchens,and I love using it in the car.  The basil scent is very fresh and smells like an herb garden.  I'm sensitive to smells and can't stand anything that is too strong or smells like chemicals.  This has a nice, fresh scent that leaves my sinuses happy.  All around great product!

good large size

from Yorba Linda, CA

Comments about Caldrea Mrs. Meyer's All Purpose Cleaner Basil 32 fl oz 1 ea:

I've used Mrs. Meyers products before and then decided to try their products again. So I bought the Basil All Purpose cleaner because I'm really interested in cleaners that can clean practically anything!

The Mrs. Meyers Basil All Purpose cleaner doesn't have a really strong scent, which is nice, and it is dilutable and you only need a small amount to clean your surfaces. I usually fill up a resuable spray bottle with Mrs. Meyers Basil All Purpose cleaner diluted with water and use it clean pretty much everything. Since it comes in a larger size bottle for refillable purposes (and for the environment), a little goes a long way and you can save money as well.

Mrs. Meyers Basil All Purpose cleaner has very few ingredients and it's completely non-toxic which is so important to me and my family. I don't want any toxic fumes lingering while I'm cleaning nor do I want any toxic chemicals left on the surfaces. The Basil All Purpose cleaner is also biodegradable and the bottle is recyclable.

Mrs Meyers All Purpose Cleaner, Great for the whole home!

from Brainerd, MN

Comments about Caldrea Mrs. Meyer's All Purpose Cleaner Basil 32 fl oz 1 ea:

*"Uncomplicated products for a clean and happy home"*

This is what it says at the top of the bottle's label, and I can't agree more!

*"The basil herb has a cool, crisp scent that is said to revive the senses, clear the head and calm the nerves."* (from the label) This statement is totally true! How many other procucts make you actually *WANT* to clean? I use the whole line of the Basil scented products, and I love it! I actually feel good while cleaning, there is nothing better than that!

We have mostly hardwood floors in my home, so it was nice to find a product that I could use on the hardwood floors and the tile floors, all in one, with such great cleaning properties!

We don't just use it for floors, we use it for nearly everything that we clean. Just pour some into a bucket of hot or warm water, and you are ready to get "happy". I use it for cleaning the bathroom and the kitchen.

A great alternative to those chemical filled products that are out on the market. The entire line of "Mrs. Meyer's" cleaning products are all natural ingredients, and the products are NEVER tested on animals. All ingredients are biodegradable.