Other Men's Clothings:
CafePress
1260268918CF517
CafePress Men's Tshirt "Classic 1963" - Online Exclusive

Summary

Our popular men's basic t-shirt with 100% preshrunk cotton, crew neckline, and a standard fit. Printed in the USA.

CafePress Men's Tshirt "Classic 1963" - Online Exclusive

nice shirt

Comments about CafePress Men's Tshirt "Classic 1963" - Online Exclusive:

This is a nice shirt. This was bought for my husband because it was a shirt we could both agree on. We have pretty different styles that we like, but we managed to both agree on this one. My opinion matters because my husband will not wear clothes that he knows I do not like, even if he does, but he also will not wear clothes that he does not like, even if I do. For him to feel comfortable wearing something, we both have to like it. And this shirt is one of those things. It's simple but not plain or boring. I really like that the cotton fabric was preshrunk, so I did not have to try and factor shrinking in when I figured out what size to purchase. It's also nice not to have to think about whether or not it's going to shrink when I toss it into the washer and dryer. Usually the first time I wash a new piece of clothing, I have to make sure to wash on cold and not put it in the dryer to prevent shrinking. I didn't have to do that with this shirt, and that was a nice change of pace.