Other Men's Clothings:
CafePress
1000065643CF517
CafePress Men's T-shirt "I'd Flex But I Like This Shirt" - Online Exclusive

Summary

Our popular men's basic t-shirt with 100% preshrunk cotton, crew neckline, and a standard fit. Printed in the USA.

CafePress Men's T-shirt "I'd Flex But I Like This Shirt" - Online Exclusive

Write a Review Earn

from viewpoints

Pros

• Soft

Cons

• Loses Shape

• Date Night/Night Out

Comments about CafePress Men's T-shirt "I'd Flex But I Like This Shirt" - Online Exclusive:

T-shirt beautiful beautiful, color, and I love this kind of clothes

• Fit:
  • Feels true to size
  • Length:
  • Feels true to length
  • Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

good quality

My husband likes this shirt. He thinks it's funny, particularly because if he flexed, nothing would happen to the shirt, and that is obvious to anyone who looks at him. I personally think that the shirt is a little immature, but if he likes it he can wear it, I don't actually care that much.
What I do like about this shirt is the quality. I have been a long time fan of CafePress, we have gotten quite a lot of things from there and have never had anything to complain about. Shipping is pretty quick, we've always gotten everything on time. All the shirts we've purchased from there have been well made and hold up very well to a lot of wear. My favorite thing is the fact that they make their shirts with preshrunk cotton. This matters a lot to me, because it's amazing how much a shirt can shrink during a first wash. Usually I have to buy a size up if I can't find out whether or not it's preshrunk cotton, just in case it does shrink. I never have to do that with CafePress.

Cafe-Press Men's T-Shirt "I'd Flex"

from Hermiston, OR

I was very pleased when a friend recommended this website called Cafepress.com to me to check out their clothing line. They provide a sturdy, well made line of products. The clothing is very comfortable and has worn well through everything I have done. I love the comments that are on their t-shirts. The quality of the screen printing on the t-shirts is well done and has held up very well through many, many times being washed in commercial washing machines. I have not noticed any signs of wear or fading. The sizes are true to fit. I did not notice any shrinking of the material after washing and drying. The screen printing has not rolled or crinkled up like some screen prints have a way of doing after being washed and dried many times. There has also not been any cracking in the print. I love the fit of the men's sizing for me even though I am a woman. They are very comfortable. I have several of these t-shirts and wear them frequently for all occasions.

Funny

from Colorado Springs, CO

I like the products offered by the website called Cafepress.com. They offer custom clothing among many other products. The clothing is durable and comfortable. I love the quirky and funny sayings you can get on their t-shirts. The screening quality of the t-shirts is top notch and has lasted through literally hundreds of washes now without showing any signs of wear or fading. The clothing they use for their custom designs are true to size and I did not notice any shrinking after laundering. My husband was the main person that this shirt was intended for but after finding out how comfy it is I wear it way more often than he does. I will have to get online and find some more novelty items in their clothing department for myself. I will also be ordering some cute one piece outfits for my new baby boy since I have been so pleased thus far with the products I have received from them.