Other Snacks & Cookies:
Cadbury
Cadbury - Creme Eggs

Cadbury - Creme Eggs

So creamy and delicious!

I get so excited around spring time because I know that these will be coming back to my favorite candy isles! These chocolate treats are the perfect addition to anyone's treat list, especially during...Read complete review

I get so excited around spring time because I know that these will be coming back to my favorite candy isles! These chocolate treats are the perfect addition to anyone's treat list, especially during spring time!  !

The cadbury cream eggs are so creamy, and delicious that I usually eat one a week. And now that they've expanded their flavors (orange, and even carmel!) there are more to love.

On the commericals, they used to show the inside being a gooey, white and yellow substance, resembling that of the yolk of an egg. In the past few years, I haven't noticed a yellow color on the inside, just the white. Don't worry, it doesn't take like egg yolks. :o) It tastes more like cookie or cake frosting.

You can now even get them in "mini" sizes, and sometimes they come in little egg carton trays- so cute for Easter time! I love these chocolate treats and would recommend them for kids and adults alike- who doesn't love chocolate??

Get ready to see them in stores around April!

Cadbury...Great memories Bad TASTE

The way it feels in your mouth and the taste is to rich. Once you bite into it be ready to eat the whole thing at once because it will come out in a mess. None of that really matters cause the taste is just not there but what is Easter without seeing Cadbury!

Super sweet gooey mess of a candy

Comments about Cadbury - Creme Eggs:

Ok, so Easter is here again and it's time for the Cadbury Eggs to make an appearance at our house. It is hard to describe these candies to someone who has never had them or at least opened one up. They come either individually or in a three pack at this time of year, and I like to put them in the kids baskets. They are wrapped in colorful foil and once you open them the fun starts. You can choose to bite into the egg or eat the whole thing in one bite, but no matter what you are gonna make a mess. As the chocolate shell is broken the inside oozes out and this is why it's called an egg. The inside is yellow and white cream and super super sweet. I can only ever eat one at a sitting, they are just to sweet. They do look like real egg yolks and kids love them. A great idea for the Easter basket, but just too sweet to eat more than one, at least for me. Yummy in moderation!

Creamy and good, but they seem a little smaller!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Cadbury - Creme Eggs:

These were always a favorite of mine to get in my Easter basket as a kid. I never really cared much about the chocolate on the outside. I just wanted the gooey, creamy, sweet stuff on the inside. These have been around awhile and they don't seem to be going away. They are a fun treat for any age and are especially fun around Easter. The one complaint that I do have is that these seem to have shrunk in size a little. Maybe it's just me and I'm not remembering clearly, but years ago they seemed to be a little bigger. They still taste good though. The chocolate on the outside is pretty good, especially when combined with the sweet center. The center is fun because it looks like the inside of an egg. I would buy these at Easter, but I don't know if I would buy them year round. If you ate these a lot they would start to get too rich. If you haven't had one of these I would definitely try it out at least once. You will probably like them a lot.

An ingenious tasty treat

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Cadbury - Creme Eggs:

This delicious treat has excellent milk chocolate and a rich cream center. Mine was caramel. And it was ingenious because the caramel filling was just like an egg yolk in appearance. I have had other flavors in the past, such as peppermint, orange, and vanilla cream. I treat myself to these whenever I see them at the checkout counters, more often around Easter, and other times too, if I get lucky. They are rich and tasty, with one satisfying my sweet cravings by itself.

Cadbury Creme Eggs

Comments about Cadbury - Creme Eggs:

I remember the first time I experienced a Cadbury Crème Egg. It was about 35 years ago and I use the word "experience" deliberately. I am a complete chocolate lover, there is no point denying it, and as such I was impressed with the thick milk chocolate, which encased the egg totally. This chocolate took quite a bit of jaw biting power to break. I was already "sold" on the product at this point. Then to the center. A gooey, white, sugary, icing-like substance which holds a yellow "sunny" egg. A mouth-wateringly good center which does not disappoint. I have always been intrigued how they manufacturer the egg and I polish the egg off in total wonder, I "wonder", that is, if I should eat another one? The eggs have changed over the years - there are now "mini" eggs and even the grown up egg seems smaller, or possibly I got bigger I'm not sure which. I'm thoroughly pleased, but unsurprised, that Cadbury Crème Eggs have lasted the decades.

It's Easter every day with Cadbury Creme Eggs!

Comments about Cadbury - Creme Eggs:

Oh, my word, is Cadbury one of the BEST chocolate brands there is! Although the Dairy Milk bar is by far my favorite of their chocolate BARS, these crème eggs are DIVINE and aren't just for Easter Sunday! The thin, creamy chocolate shell housing the amazing sweet and just as creamy white and yellow inside that you have to be careful not to get on your fingers make you want to eat an entire basket full! I've gotten a package of crème eggs every Easter for over ten years and they will NEVER get old!

A classic!

Comments about Cadbury - Creme Eggs:

I love Easter time when the Cadbury Creme Eggs come out! These are a classic candy that I have enjoyed since I was little and know I'll enjoy until I'm old! The best part about them is the creme center. It is not too sweet and has the perfect texture. I like biting the eggs open and licking the creme out. The Cadbury chocolate is a really good quality chocolate as well. My favorite variety of these is the chocolate caramel! I highly recommend them for any chocolate lover!

A delicious marshmallow creme filled egg shaped chocolate.

Comments about Cadbury - Creme Eggs:

Cadbury Creme Eggs are my favorite Easter treat. I have to limit myself to just one per year because they could quickly become a habit. The marshmallow creme center looks like the center of an egg and the delicious egg shaped Cadbury chocolate shell is the perfect vehicle for delivering the creme center.

So Good

from TN

Comments about Cadbury - Creme Eggs:

Cadbury Creme Eggs is one of my all time sweet, weaknesses. I could easily down four of these creamy, sweet little milk chocolate eggs within minutes. The inside of these chocolate eggs taste like a mix between cake icing and caramel and the milk chocolate is just as tasty.

not for me

Comments about Cadbury - Creme Eggs:

I have never met anyone who does not like these. I even know many people who wait all year for the return of these eggs. I know I used to love them as a child, but now they are too sweet for me. I still love the caramel filled ones, but these are a bit too sweet for me

Good enough to hoard.

Comments about Cadbury - Creme Eggs:

If Viewpoints would let me give these an eleven I would. This is basically the best candy on Earth. Because they are a seasonal delight, I usually hoard them in large quantities after Easter. This year I discovered that Cadbury has come out with a Halloween version of the Creme Egg. HOORAY!! Now I can hoard them twice a year. The Halloween version has a green yolk to give it a "rotten" egg look, but tastes exactly the same as the Easter ones. Creme Eggs are truly one of the sweetest treats and guiltiest pleasures on the planet.