View more cribs

BonavitaCabana Lifestyle Crib

Worth every penny!

from Granbury, TX

Comments about Bonavita Cabana Lifestyle Crib:

I don't have this exact crib but it is Bonavita. It is VERY safe, VERY sturdy & VERY GOOD quality!! As first time parents we were concerned with the safety of cribs that we saw. Once we found this crib we went with it. The one we purchased was expensive but it will grow with our son, up to a regular size bed!! And its BEAUTIFUL! :)

I'm coming back three years later to add that we still have this bed for our toddler son. It changed to a toddler bed very well and he LOVES it. We love it!. Plan to keep it when we change to a twin bed. BEST investment yet!

A beautiful, sturdy piece of furniture!

from Apple Valley, CA

Comments about Bonavita Cabana Lifestyle Crib:

I am expecting my first child this December and have been looking everywhere for the right kind of crib.  I like quality and beautiful wood was what I was looking for.  This was going to be a gift from my grandmother for myself and my husband, and especially for our upcoming newborn.  We wanted something that would last and continue on not just during the infant and toddler age.... but something that would last longer for the money spent.And we found the Bonavita Cabana.  First of all, anything from Bonavita shouts out QUALITY!  I've contacted them directly and their customer service reps have been courteous and helpful, directing me to where to find a seller.  I shopped around by looking at catalogs at various stores.  Nothing compares to this life-time crib!  The Cabana really fits my husband and my style as we are islanders at heart!  The wood matches with our furniture and looks beautiful for both gender of children.  The wicker center is strong and sturdy and the wood is hefty.  It was quite pricey but, again, it was a gift, and therefore it wasn't an issue for us personally.You have to make sure you get a large and WIDE enough SUV to pick up the huge box that it came in!  You'll need someone who is savvy in putting things together.  My husband had no problems.  Make sure you put the crib together in the room you'll put it in... because it's quite large.  Our baby won't care what we lay him in except that he's comfortable.  But for us who are conscious of what the furniture looks like, it is breath-taking and we are so pleased with our purchase!

expensive but worth it!

from Mountain Grove, MO

Comments about Bonavita Cabana Lifestyle Crib:

This crib was expensive, however, beautifully finished and a great crib. My infant loves it and it goes perfectly with the dresser and other furniture in the nursery. I would however, make it just a bit smaller, it is pretty bulky. Crib bumpers do not fit on it very well.