Other E-commerce Websites:

CVS BrandCVS.com

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Best online pharmacy website!

CVS.com is an extension of the CVS brand name as one of the best and largest drug store chains in USA. Their website definitely lives up to their brand name. The website is user friendly and easy to navigate. One of the things that can be done online CVS.com is submitting your prescriptions. You can order your prescriptions in a simple and secure manner. Prescriptions can also be easily refilled. Also, you can easily transfer an existing prescription to CVS.com. Their online Prescription Management system makes your prescription history available anywhere and refill ordering even easier. Apart from the prescriptions, there is lot that you can do on CVS.com. They have a wide variety of cosmetics and other household items. CVS.com also provides customer support via a toll-free line and email. The website also has an extensive and useful FAQ section which help answering many general queries. Overall, CVS.com is the best online pharmacy website and I certainly recommend it.

CVS.com: Fill Prescriptions from the Comfort of Home

As even the most casual shopper is aware, drug stores are much different compared to the past. More than simply a place to refill prescriptions and purchase aspirin, they have expanded to the point where they offer numerous consumer goods. One drug store chain that has followed this trend is CVS and its web site, **CVS.com**, the online web site for the popular drug store chain.

**Online Store Commentary:**

CVS.com offers the ability to refill or transfer prescriptions, just like other drug store web sites. But the web site offers many other items too, such as baby goods, beauty, household cleaners, vitamins, electronics, and even some food items. The web site is, as expected, a reflection of the brick and mortar stores, with much the same items offered for sale.

Most people who visit CVS.com arrive here to refill or transfer a prescription and one of the first times I visited this online service, it was for that same reason. There was a special prescription transfer offer at the time, and I took advantage of that offer for another household member. Since that time, I have continued to return to CVS.com from time to time, but with other purposes in mind. I usually come here for general over the counter medicine purchases and also to cash in my CVS Extra Care Rewards. Customers can now apply their CVS Extra Care Rewards toward online purchases and when you combine this with the free shipping offer at CVS.com (for orders above 49 dollars), it makes for a nice, convenient, low cost way to shop.

CVS.com offers a good selection and adequate product information, but there are a few pitfalls with this online service. One is that items will sometimes display "out of stock" when attempting to buy. Considering the size of the CVS drug store chain, I expect better inventory control than this. I'm also not too thrilled with the layout of the site; specifically the sub-category layout when you select one of the main categories like Beauty, Baby, Electronics, etc. It isn't very pleasing to the eye, even though I admit it is simple enough to use and find what you need.

Looking for additional praiseworthy facts about CVS.com, one that comes to mind is that you do not have to establish an account with the site to complete an order. CVS.com provides the option to continue shopping as a guest, allowing shoppers the opportunity to bypass the account setup. This is nice for those who are wary of inputting and storing personal information in a web site. Setting up an account, of course, makes future shopping easier but it is nice to have the option to skip this setup, if you desire.

** **

**Bottom- Line Viewpoint:**

CVS.com is a good web site that I continue to visit for small purchases and for the purpose of printing store coupons. I prefer Walgreens.com, but CVS.com is still a good online store offering good shopping at fair prices.

Waiting too long for prescription

from Hudson, NH

Comments about CVS Brand CVS.com:

My prescription was ordered today by my doctor and could not be filled. I need to wait for delivery after 4pm tomorrow. Happens too often, prescriptions not available when needed. Would like CVS to fix this.

pleasant place to shop

It is really a pleasure to shop at this store 5924
the staff starting from the cashier to the greeting cards section are very courteous and know their store very well if you can not find something they walk you to it with a smile on their faces I highly recommend this store to my friends. God bless you all Judy

Love it!

from Troy NY

Comments about CVS Brand CVS.com:

CVS.com is possible the best pharmacy website out there. You can do everything, from purchase coffee or make-up or aspirin, to upload and order photos (including photo albums!) to manage and fill your prescriptions! CVS.com makes it seamless, and with their ExtraBucks program, they offer you rewards, rebates, and little freebies every step of the way.

We use CVS.com to manage all of our family's medications and prescriptions, print our photos and photo mugs, and every order Christmas and holiday gifts.

With the ExtraBucks program, we have saved over $1,000 this year on everything from lipstick to diapers. Shipping is free once you reach $49, and it's very easy to enter your ExtraBucks and coupon information online. Plus CVS emails us coupons codes at least once a week.

Very easy to use.

They have everything!

Product Pricing
Great prices, and the ExtraBucks program makes the pricing even better.

Wonderful!

Shipping and Returns
Free at $49 - and super quick!

Great experience

Comments about CVS Brand CVS.com:

I love shopping the website almost as much as the physical store. I love the care they put into making your shopping experience the best it can be while shopping on the site. This already a great store, have an equally great website makes it even better.

The site is very easy to navigate, as they have excellent filters, so you never have to hunt for anything you are searching for.

Product Selection
They have everything you can think of on the website and so much more to choose from. I love the variety they also offer when shopping.

Product Pricing
I have to say their prices are somewhat better online than in store. Their prices are also even better than another well known store also.

Customer Service
Great customer service department who actually takes the time to figure out a solution to any problem you are having, or if you need information about anything. They actually take the time to listen to concerns or complaints and respond accordingly.

Shipping and Returns
Great shipping and returns department as you can always return to a physical store. Their shipping prices are phenomenal.

A breeze to order

from Wisconsin

Comments about CVS Brand CVS.com:

I had recently switched to ordering from CVS because of their move to stop selling tobacco. I thought it a bold move and like it. I have had nothing but good experiences so far. Some of their items are priced a little higher than elsewhere, but then again, some of the stuff is priced lower, too. I wish they would sell a bit more of all-natural products like dye-free medicines. Their selection in that line is very small and I'm forced to go elsewhere. Ordering from their site was a breeze, checking out easy and shipping was quick. I ordered the wrong thing on my last order (my own fault) and I simply took it into our local CVS to get it exchanged. That made it simple. One important aspect CVS gets right is that they seem to focus more on the prescriptions that other drug stores. Isn't that what places like CVS is suppose to be all about? I don't buy school supplies from drug stores so when other "pharmacies" advertise and promote that stuff, especially on their website, it bugs me. There seems to be less of that with CVS. The PHARMACY is the most important part to me, and if they don't do that perfectly, then I'm gone. Have had nothing but success with CVS so far, though.

One Of My Favorites

Comments about CVS Brand CVS.com:

I just recently started using CVS.com and I love it. I like how the site is personalized to my spending and purchases. The site has a great selection of products. I can always find something that I just have to have. I have always been able to find great deals and save lots of money. I think it is great that I can keep track of my spending and extra bucks all in one place. Since signing up for the site, I have been able to get some really great deals. The best thing about the site is the ability to fill my prescriptions from home. I just click to fill and then I can pick it up anytime. The customer service on CVS.com has always been very helpful. I have never had a problem with returns. There are no questions when I do return an item. I will continue to use the site and would recommend it to everyone else. It's very easy to use and you find it to be a great help as well as convenient.

CVS.com

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about CVS Brand CVS.com:

CVS.com is a lot like some of the other online drugstores but sells limited items. Of course they have the pharmacy and optical as well as the minute clinic. You can order your prescriptions and pick them up of have them shipped. You can order photo prints online and I would like to remind you that you will need to register and get a care card. This gives you the maximum discounts on everything they sell.

CVS.com is a very easy site to navigate and order. You must register first to place and order.

Product Selection
This is where CVS.com falls short I think. Unlike some other online drugstores, CVS offers mostly health products like vitamins and other health aids. It's limited so you need to visit the site for yourself.

Product Pricing
Personally I think a lot of products are too high. I shop around myself to get the best deals.They have the weekly deals and sale ads on the site that you should always check out.

Customer Service
They've always been nice.

Shipping and Returns
I'm not really suree as I have never returned anything.

Great Products

from Dallas, TX

Comments about CVS Brand CVS.com:

As a mother of two small boys, I don't get out to the store much, and I certainly don't have time to walk around and browse. I am super picky about the healthcare products that I use as far as being as natural as possible and not containing dyes or artificial ingredients. CVS.com carries a relatively good selection of these types of products as compared to other similar pharmaceutical retailers.
My two favorite products that I purchased from CVS.com were Colic Calm and Highland Teething Tablets. These are both homeopathic remedies for children. The homeopathic selection is not huge but is definitely bigger than other places I've shopped.
My other experience with CVS.com has been regarding the photo department. I have ordered a photo book as well as prints and enlargements from CVS.com. The waiting time for the photo items to be developed and completed is far longer than any other photo developing site. Additionally, the photo book feature does have very many formatting options.
Occasionally, CVS.com will run promos for photo items, but not very often.

• Shipping and Returns:

I have always been a fan of cvs.com

Comments about CVS Brand CVS.com:

I love cvs.com. This website is definitely a time saver. I use to rush home from work just to drag my tired self to fill a prescription at the pharmacy. Not any more. Now I can fill my prescriptions online and decide when I wish to pick them up. I don't even have to clip coupons any more. I can now access cvs.com and load them directly on to my CVS rewards card. I love taking advantage of free shipping and online discounts. Every time I place an order, I always save money with their weekly deals.

Very easy to access. You can browse anonymously or log in to take advantage of savings on your card and for easy ordering.

Product Selection
Cvs.com have a lot of products to choose from and there is always a deal going on.

Product Pricing
The prices are very reasonable and I tend to save even more when I use my rewards card.

Customer Service
Customer service handles a lot and are very professional. If I have issues with refilling online prescriptions, I can email or call customer service for help. They are great.

Shipping is fast.

• Shipping and Returns:

Not super happy with cvs.com

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about CVS Brand CVS.com:

Cvs is usually my go to pharmacy for prescriptions and other stuff. When I read in their store about their prescription program online and how you can deal with refills online and have them delivered, I was very happy because I hate standing in line waiting for my prescriptions. It also allows you to purchase some items from their site which I did. So I with my first order, I received my prescription and deodorant and some make up items with no problem. The second month, my prescription was a day late which was very aggravating, but they were trying to apologize and send it the next day. The third time I ordered from there was for a few personal items. Everything was paid for and I had the shipping estimate time. It was a week late and one of the items was open. I contacted their customer service online because their store was continuously ringing with no answer and they said everything they package is sealed if nothing was missing then there was nothing they could do with the situation. I was extremely aggravated and even though it was one incident, it only takes one time and one bad representative to make me stop using a website and a company. I would not use again, not even for their prescription website.