4.8
Vapor Rub
CVS
CVS Medicated Chest Rub Ointment - Lemon Scent

Continued Satisfaction!1

I recently returned to using a familiar classic over the counter medication....Vicks Vapor Rub!! It relieved my stuffy nose and made it so much easier to breathe at work and when i went to bed!! This is an absolute must in the medicine cabinet!!

Oakdale, LA

Awesome product!

This vapor rub is amazing. It heals so many things. You can rub this on your chest and it will help with congestion, stuffy nose, cough, sore throat and so much more. You can also rub this on your feet and cover with socks. It helps with colds and others things going on. This is really good and works really quickly.

Michigan

very good

very good

canada

My Go Too

This is my number one go too. I even use this when I have an ear ache. It's an awesome product

Titusville Florida

true

An absolute staple in everyones medicine cabinet

No medicine cabinet is complete without Vicks VapoRub. I remember this from when I was a child and the product hasn't changed at all. It still has that soothing property that eases cough and helps stuffy noses. Though Vicks has a more lotion like VapoRub I enjoy the classic formula. It may just be sentimentality, but I feel the classic formula works better.

Bloomsburg, PA

My go to for colds

I've been using Vicks VapoRub since I could remember. It's a great product for runny noses and coughs. I use it for myself and my children when we get sick. I simply rub it on the front of our chest and on our upper backs at night time, and it helps us breathe at night. The menthol smell is quiet strong, but not too intense. I will always purchase this product because it works very well.

Orange County, Ca

true

Wow a great and reliable !!

I have used this before on myself and on my family. Its really great at relieving congestion and coughing.

Marietta, GA

My go to!

I use this any time ANYONE in my family gets sick, it is my go to for EVERYONE!

Aurora, Co.

The best!

I use the product for my kids every time they come down with a cold. It knocks it out and brings their coughing down tremendously.

Chicago Illinois

great for many things

vicks is great for congestion, aches and pains on muscles, and better yet is great for acne

nh