4.8
Vapor Rub
CVS
CVS Medicated Chest Rub Ointment - Lemon Scent

My Go Too

This is my number one go too. I even use this when I have an ear ache. It's an awesome product

Titusville Florida

true

An absolute staple in everyones medicine cabinet

No medicine cabinet is complete without Vicks VapoRub. I remember this from when I was a child and the product hasn't changed at all. It still has that soothing property that eases cough and helps stuffy noses. Though Vicks has a more lotion like VapoRub I enjoy the classic formula. It may just be sentimentality, but I feel the classic formula works better.

Bloomsburg, PA

My go to for colds

I've been using Vicks VapoRub since I could remember. It's a great product for runny noses and coughs. I use it for myself and my children when we get sick. I simply rub it on the front of our chest and on our upper backs at night time, and it helps us breathe at night. The menthol smell is quiet strong, but not too intense. I will always purchase this product because it works very well.

Orange County, Ca

true

Wow a great and reliable !!

I have used this before on myself and on my family. Its really great at relieving congestion and coughing.

Marietta, GA

My go to!

I use this any time ANYONE in my family gets sick, it is my go to for EVERYONE!

Aurora, Co.

The best!

I use the product for my kids every time they come down with a cold. It knocks it out and brings their coughing down tremendously.

Chicago Illinois

great for many things

vicks is great for congestion, aches and pains on muscles, and better yet is great for acne

nh

true

Love this product use it for. Every thing always have extra

Use for chest congestion, sore throat, ear ache, sore joints, keep mosquitoes away, stuffy nose, pimples, can't say enough good things about this product thank you.

Lackawanna New York 14218

Love it

I have used this product since I was little. When I get a cold, I get it BAD. My Mom used to put Vick's on a washcloth, tie it up, and have me sniff it and keep it by my nose on my pillow to help my congestion. I love the smell and it works well!

Madawaska, Maine

true

Love the smell and how it helps me breath!

I use this product for colds and congestion. Very helpful toward getting through the night

Springfield il