Other Multivitamins:

CVS Daily Multiple Vitamins For Women

Similar to One-A-Day Women's, but Not an Exact Match

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about CVS Daily Multiple Vitamins For Women:

Always in a quest to save money, I recently picked up a couple of bottles of **CVS Daily Multiple Vitamins for Women** during the buy one/get one free sale.  The sign on the shelf invited me to "*Compare to One-A-Day Women's Vitamins*."  So I did.

I still had a few leftover One-A-Day tablets so I compared them side-by-side.  The first thing I noticed is that the vitamins in the CVS brand were noticeably smaller than One-A-Day, but the corners are not as nicely rounded.  Still, I can swallow either one with no problem.

The more important differences relate to what's actually in the vitamins.  I did a side-by-side comparison and found that most of the primary elements were nearly the same.  One big difference is that One-A-Day contains twice as much vitamin D as CVS Daily Multiple (800 IU vs 400 IU).  In addition, One-A-Day contains vitamin K, biotin, magnesium, selenium, copper, manganese, and chromium.  CVS Daily Multiple tablets contain 0% of those elements.

Even though **CVS Daily Multiple Vitamins for Women** saved me quite a bit of money during the sale, I'll probably return to One-A-Day Women's when I run out.  There are quite a lot of similarities between the products, but the lower amount of vitamin D and the complete absence of other minerals means I'm just not getting the same nutrients.  The list below shows the ingredients in both versions; the bold-faced items show differences between the formulas.

- Vitamin A   2500 IU 50%