Other Flat Irons:
GF1539
CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat Iron

CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat Iron

Cons

Chi is the best brand for hair care..

My sister used to be a manager at a beauty supply store, where they sold Chi. And she bought one of course to try out. It turned out to be the best flat iron we ever used till this day. She has had hers for years and years and it still works like a pro.Every time I am at her house I always "pamper" myself and use all her good products ( i guess that's the little sister in me) and use her flat iron. This one works best because it actually makes your hair healthier by using it. My sister would use this after dying my hair ( she is a cosmetologist) . It makes your hair look so good. IT gives it volume, waves, or pin straight whatever your heart desires. But not greasy or dented, like some flat irons can do. It is very pricey around 200 or so if I remember. But it is worth it seeing how long it has lasted her. I wanted to get one but it wasn't in my budget living on my own now at the time. I got a cheaper version that works good but nothing near the quality of a chi. Even their hair care products that go along with the flat iron are top notch. Amazing, amazing, your hair will look amazing. Can't say enough about this .

The Chi Chi Turbo 2 is the worst flat iron I have ever used!

I do not recommend this chi flat iron, much less any other one. I have owned two chi flat irons. This one was the worst. It burned my hair and did not make it any easier to straighten my hair. The cord got a short in it. My warranty wasn't accepted. There was a loophole that the company found to keep me from getting my chi flat iron fixed. I was not happy with this flat iron, nor the company.

Wonderful device

from algeria

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Creates Shine
  • Durable
  • Good Quality
  • Heats Up Fast
  • Multiple Settings
  • Smooths Frizz
  • Versatile
  • Works Great

Cons

• Bulky
  • Damages Hair
  • Limited Settings
  • Not Effective
  • Poor Quality
  • Snags hair
  • Time Consuming

• Thick Hair
  • Thin Hair
  • Travel

Wonderful device

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Best iron

from Louisiana

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Creates Shine
  • Durable
  • Good Quality
  • Heats Up Fast
  • Multiple Settings
  • Smooths Frizz
  • Versatile

• Thick Hair
    • Thin Hair
    • Travel

Comments about CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

I've had this iron over 7rs , using it every 3 days. It's been the best hands down. I'm just now needing to get a new one .

Smooth & Straight!

from Ohio

Comments about CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

The Chi Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat Iron delivers professional salon quality straightening right at home! I have several different CHI straighteners and they are my favorite! CHI's irons are always extremely well made and always do the best job straightening hair. I love the 2" Ceramic plates.This one is a great time saver! It is perfect to use if you have really long or thick hair because the 2" width of the flat iron allows you to straighten much bigger chunks of hair at once. The CHI Flat Iron heats up really fast and does not lose it's heat while you're in the middle of straightening your hair either! The turbo heat works fantastic and helps the straightener heat up within thirty seconds!

This is a super dependable and very effective hair straightener that heats up super quick and stays consistently hot thanks to the turbo heat feature. CHI is amazing!

CHI is the most reliable name out there for flat irons. I absolutely love them and I own three different CHI irons!

CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat GF1539

Comments about CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

I decided to purchase the CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat GF1539 after using one that my friend had, it was amazing. My hair looked amazing after I tried it out and I was hooked and had to have my own. I had purchased the original CHI flat iron before for my daughter and it not last a year before it got a short in the cord. This CHI has lasted for many years and I am still using it today. I have very hard to manage hair and this is one that really worked a miracle on it. The way it heats up so fast amazed me, by the time I got my hair ready to flat iron it was ready. If you are looking for a flat iron I highly recommend for you to try this one, you will not be disappointed.

If you are looking for something for hard to manage hair this CHI Flat Iron will work for you. I have not found another one that works as well as this one.

I love the durability of this CHI flat iron, it is the best one I have ever purchased. The fact that I have had it for so long and it is still working is a big plus to me.

Chi Love

Comments about CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

No heat is good for your hair, but when i use this i can over look it. Just make sure you use heat protector, and make sure you ;let it dry before applying heat, like you do with everything. Also with the material along the outside of the barrels you can curl you hair way easier with this type of flat iron.

Makes my hair straight with one go over, and curls great as well.

I have had this for years and have yet to notice and marks or broken parts, even with how many times i have dropped this.

Great hair tool.

Comments about CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

I am really impressed with this product. It does what it claims too. I've used others in the past but I won't change brands in the future. I was introduced to the product at my hair stylists. I'd really like to get the smaller one for all the times I cut my hair shorter.

awesome little flat iron

from West Point, VA

Comments about CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

this worked great on my wavy frizzy hair. everyone says i look awesome when i use this flat iron versus going in without using the flat iron. doesnt smell like burning hair like some flat irons i have used in the past. it does get really hot so be careful not to leave near your face

Great Flat Iron Lasts Forever

from Louisiana, USA

Comments about CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

I've had this iron at least 7 years now and it has almost stood the test of time. Other flat irons usually fail or fall short within the first year they are purchased. Usually there is heat loss. But this iron has not lost any heat yet. I use it for several different textures of hair and all clients have been pleased with the results.

CHI turbo 2" ceramic flat iron

Comments about CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

This product is one of the best flat irons I have ever used. The price is affordable ( I bought mine at Marshall's) and my sister had gotten hers at Marshall's also. I currently own an old flat iron and it pulls every single hair on my head! It is frustrating to try to get the look of silky hair when you know it's breaking it off at every sweep through your hair. This flat iron is amazing on all levels and get very hot. be careful with kids!

Love my 2" Chi

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about CHI Turbo 2" Ceramic Flat Iron:

I straighten my hair everyday and for 3 or 4 years I have only been using this straightener. I love this straightener! Even after my puppy chewed the plug in part it still works. I was convinced at that point that I would have to buy a new one but it pushed through. It is definitely worth the money too. I tried a couple of the cheaper straighteners and they never fully straightened my hair. I even tried the smaller Chi and was not impressed. I think i'll stick to my 2" Chi!