4.8

Cons

Products to moisturize hair

from Morocco

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Improves Hair Health
  • Improves Texture
  • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Leaves Residue

• Curly Hair
  • Deep Conditioning
  • Dry Hair

Comments about CHI Keratin Mist:

It is a nice product works on rebuilding the health of the hair and Tenaimh that in a very extravaganza helps

• Hair Type:
  • Very Curly Hair

Helps restore health to my hair!

Comments about CHI Keratin Mist:

The CHI Keratin Mist really works wonders for my hair! My hair over the course of many years have been straightened and blow dried, practically every single night. As a result, my hair is very dry, damaged looking, and has many split ends. After spraying the CHI Keratin Mist on the ends of my hair and all around, my hair looks so much healthier!

Nice treatment for dry and brittle hair

Comments about CHI Keratin Mist:

The CHI Keratin Mist is a good treatment for women with dry, coarse hair that has been damaged over the course of time. Your hair consist of 80% Keratin and it is known for being one of the best protein found in hair products. What makes this CHI Keratin Mist different from other products is that it has hydrolyzed keratin which is good for replacing the missing and damaged keratin in your hair.

I have naturally curly hair with slight frizz and it's a hassle to keep it under control. CHI Keratin Mist tone down the frizz and helps untangled my hair. I straightened my hair a lot after showers. It made my hair coarse, dry, and very brittle. There was more frizz than before and none of the products I use kept it down. I use it after showers when my hair is dry and when I straighten my hair.

Overall, this product is healthy for your hair than products that are chemically based. It makes your hair nice and shiny since it moisturizes. Since summer is coming soon it's good to have a lot of these in stock just in case.

A must have for everyone's bathroom!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about CHI Keratin Mist:

I love this Chi Keratin mist, it does so many amazing things for your hair, I cannot rave enough about it. I use a CHI straightener in my hair daily and with this, my hair becomes very dry and brittle and damaged. I use this spray with my hair dry right before I am going to straighten it or curl it. It is very easy to use it is a little pump that sprays out evenly and I just do four or five squirts of it all over my hair and let it sit for a minute. I then comb it through and instantly I can feel how much nicer my hair is and more manageable it has become. When I use my straightener as soon as I am done it is amazing how wonderful my hair looks. It is so sleek looking and shines so well when I use this Keratin spray. This spray is not super cheap, but for the look it gives and the healing it does to your hair it is definitely one of those products that are worth spending a little bit of extra money on.

Works awesome on my fine, thin hair

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about CHI Keratin Mist:

I was worried about buying this product since I have fine, thin hair and most products tend to weigh down my hair. This product is a bit expensive and the bottle is pretty small. I can say that a little does go a long way, and I only need a few squirts to get the amount needed to make my hair look great. I like the way my hair feels when I use this product, its soft and smooth and has an amazing shine. I spray this on my hair when it is damp, so it also protects my hair from heat styling. This product is not heavy at all for my hair, and does not weigh it down, simply makes it look healthy again.
This product may cost more than some of the others, but you really get your moneys worth when you buy this. It works very well and lasts a long time.

This is a great product to use if your hair is damaged and needs a boost. My hair was looking dry and brittle and this product immediately made my hair look healthy and radiant.

Great product for straightening hair.

from Florida

Comments about CHI Keratin Mist:

I bought a bottle of this when I bought the last hair straightener I have purchased. I didn't think this would work as well as other hair care products marketed to help when straightening your hair, because of it being a mist instead of a serum . I was blown away with how well it actually did work.

The mist comes out quickly and lightly and doesn't leave your hair weighted down like other products tend to do. My hair is pretty thin and this mist allows me to use product when straightening my hair without weighing it down.

I can't exactly describe the smell of it except for that other than its a fruity smell, a really nice fruity smell.

Its a little pricey but the product lasts a long time and its worth the money for how well it works.

The Chi mist is very effective at helping manage your hair when you are straightening it. It's the best product I've used.

I love the scent so much. Its much better smelling than other products I have used.

Another awesome CHI product!

from Kansas

Comments about CHI Keratin Mist:

I have never had a bad experience with any of the CHI products that I've tried. The CHI Keratin Mist is excellent!

I have very dry and damaged hair. I dye, blow dry, and flat iron my hair so all of that is pretty rough on my hair. My hair is also naturally curly and very thin. The CHI Keratin Mist makes my hair so much softer and healthier looking. It doesn't weigh my hair down or leave any weird buildup like some products do. With continued use I've noticed my hair looking much healthier even when I don't use the product. You also don't need a lot of the product for it to be effective. I am in love with it.

The only down side is the fact that it's not very cheap. It lasts quite a while though and I think it's worth the price because it works so well.

I highly recommend this product for those with dry and/or damaged hair. It performs excellently and makes your hair look and feel so much better! It's definitely worth the price!

Worth every penny.

from Ohio

Comments about CHI Keratin Mist:

I love my CHI Keratin mist! I always make sure I stock up on a few bottles when I find it on sale. This hair mist does get a tad bit pricy since it's such a small bottle it doesn't last very long. I absolutely love the way it makes my hair look after I use it. It gives my hair a gorgeous shiny look, it's very soft to the touch, not to mention it even feels stronger. The best part about this hair mist is that it's so light, it does not weigh your hair down making it unsightful and flat. I recommend using this after your shower while your hair is still damp, spray the desired amount (no more than 6 or 7 sprays should do the trick) and style as you normally would. You will hardly even notice your wearing it, besides the gorgeous look it gives you ALL day long. Trust me when I tell you it is worth EVERY penny.

This CHI hair mist is effective. It leaves your hair feeling flawless without all of the extra chemicals added to weigh your hair down.

The scent is nice and light, very beautiful and feminine smelling.

Wonderful

Comments about CHI Keratin Mist:

The CHI Keratin mist is really wonderful. I love how soft and shiny it made my hair. I love how easy this product was to use! You can use it two different ways. You can spray it on damp hair or spray it on dry hair. I have fairly long hair and my hair gets tangled very easily. I have found when I spray this product on my hair all of the tangles disappear. I color my hair and use heat products like straighteners, curling irons, and blow dryers at least five times a week. After purchasing and using this particular product my hair has gotten much healthier looking! My ends are soft and supple. One thing I didn't like about this particular product was the price. It is rather expensive but definitely worth it. This product didn't leave my hair looking greasy or wet like some spray in products do. I am just so happy I purchased this product and I do plan on using it in the future. I would recommend it to anyone that wants soft hair!

An extremely effective product.

A nice scent.

If you heat style, you HAVE to buy this product!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about CHI Keratin Mist:

There are few products that I would an all around "ten" to, but this is definitely one of those products. CHI's Keratin Mist has definitely played a huge role in helping to repair my damaged hair. I use a flat iron my hair a lot and that can cause my hair to look brittle and damaged. This spray is amazing for the problem. I use it every day. I started using it about six months ago and it has become an almost daily staple in my routine since then. It is not a cheap product, so I am always looking for a good sale on the spray. When I do find it for a good price, I like to stock up for the future. This spray repairs my hair from root to tip, bringing back its healthy appearance. It is also helpful for those that bleach their hair. The spray helped to return my hair to a glory that I thought I had lost. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants their hair to look healthy and amazing!

This product also smells great! I use it almost every day and I like how my hair smells after spraying it in.