4.9

Cons

CHI is my go-to brand!

from Bensalem, PA

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Creates Shine
  • Durable
  • Good Quality
  • Heats Up Fast
  • Multiple Settings
  • Smooths Frizz
  • Versatile

• Straight Hair
    • Thick Hair
    • Thin Hair
    • Travel

Comments about CHI Digital Microchip Turbo 1" or 1-1/2" Ceramic Flat Iron with GFI Plug GF1538D:

CHI Flat Irons are always my go-to, and this one does not disappoint! I have had this particular one for quite some time now, and it still works as it does the first time I used it. CHI provides quality items, which explains their higher price point as opposed to other flat iron brands.

I have frizzy, wavy hair that is sometimes hard to manage. I grew up having a hard time finding a flat iron that worked for my hair type. After being introduced to CHI, I was thrilled and became a faithful customer! This flat iron makes my hair silky smooth, and makes it shine! I never feel like it is harming my hair, and it does not cause my hair to break either. If you have frizzy, damaged, and/or wavy hair like myself, I would highly suggest giving this flat iron a try!

The settings and overall look of the flat iron are amazing! I love the sleek red covering over the iron part of the flat iron. It is also useful as it helps to prevent my fingers from being burned. The option of settings for heat on this flat iron are far from sub-par. It gives you the option to put it at the perfect heat for your hair. This is great because all hair types are different and therefore require a different setting.

The flat iron is not bulky, as a matter of fact it is quite slimming. This makes it perfect for taking on vacations or even just a trip to your friends or parents house. The flat iron is easy to pack and doesn't require any additional storage needs, simply put it in your bag and you are good to go.

Chi is a brand that I love and highly recommend. It is the best in the business, and always gives my hair that killer professional look. If you wind up purchasing, I know you will agree with me. I will never use another flat iron unlike this one again!

Best Flat Iron For Me

from TX

I absolutely love everything that CHI makes but the Turbo Ceramic Flat Iron is the best. With my other flat irons, there is always a crease in my hair where I began to straighten the hair and my ends are always left looking dry and damaged, even after a recent haircut. With the CHI flat iron my hair looks amazingly healthy and smooth. The ceramic plate allows my hair to get the heat it needs to style but will not cause damage. I feel confident using this product on my kids' hair and have more than one at home. It is a little pricey but once I started to use it, I figured out why It cost more than others. It takes very little time to heat up and comes in a variety of colors and designs that can make it more personal for the user. The cord has a good amount of length to it and the handle is easy to use and grasp. I will continue to use this product in my own and recommend to others.

Does a great job and smoothing my hair and leaving my hair looking soft and shiny.

I cannot tell you how many times my flat iron has been dropped, stepped on or thrown in a bag and it still works great. Very durable.

Smooth shiny hair secrets..

I loved this product, if you have medium coarse hair like mine and looking for a straightener, then this is what I would recommend. It works well by itself or with a smoothing spray. I always had issue with when using straightener with hair spray due to product residue sticking on the hot flat iron. It doesn't happen with this straightener.

My hair was shiny and sleek, if you pair this product with serum from CHI. I use it about 2 to 3 times per week, and seems to be durable with all the traveling I do.

I prefer this product because it's easy to style your hair wavy the next day if you do not want to wear the same style again and lazy to shampoo.

Never failed me at any time, bad hair day can go either straight, curly or wavy any time. It gives you the natural look, if you know how to use this correctly. I learned it from YouTube videos.

Very durable, my tool had travelled 15 countries so far. All you need is a converter for the electric outlet and a protective casing to go with it.

Curly haired girls best friend.

As a girl with Curly hair all I have ever wanted to do was to straighten my hair to be no frizzy and beautiful like most of the other girls out there. I have always had the worst frizzy hair since I was a child and it just keeps getting worse with time. That is why I have to say this is the best straightener I have ever owned (and I have owned a lot). It is kind of on the pricey side but you are really getting a good deal with this straightener. The ceramic plates are infused with chi to protect your hair from damage due to the heat from the plates. I get perfect shiny, silky, straight hair every time I use this and it also stays straight for a few days. Which is a life saver if you are one of those people who hate to do their hair every day like me ha-ha. I have also had this straightener for 3 years and it keeps going strong every time I use it, It also heats up about in a 20 seconds which is nice if you are in a hurry. I recommended this to every girly no matter what kind of hair you have.

Chi is the best.

I love this chi flat iron. It is a decent size. It also doesn't catch or pull hair. The back of the actual iron is great if you want a tight press or if you're going to curl your hair. I have done both and it looks great either way. The flat iron has great heat and is fair on the hair as long as you are using the chi hair serum or flat iron guard spray paired with it. This is a perfect buy.

I love this product!

I received this CHI flat iron for christmas last year. I absolutely love it. I straighten my hair at least 5 times a week, so I have been putting it in to good use for over a year. Needless to say, it is still going strong, with no flaws, and delivers every time! I have pretty thick, coarse hair that is not quite curly but definitely not straight either. However, it is very healthy and not frizzy. I have been looking for a flat iron that will tame my hair without completely damaging it. This CHI flat iron does the job. Although I do use heat protectant product, the flat iron still keeps my hair healthy even though I use it at the highest temperature. The results are AMAZING. My hair is so sleek and shiny after use. I also only have to run through my hair strands ONCE to get the result that I am looking for. Not only does the flat iron straighten, it also produces great waves and curls. So you get the best of both worlds! The design is also light and small so it is great for traveling as well. It fits perfectly into a suitcase or even a bigger tote bag or purse! Definitely buy it!!! I recommend it for all hair types, even the wildest, cannot be tamed hair styles! It will do magic.

Love the CHI

Wow, the CHI Digital Microchip Turbo 1'' or 1-1/2'' Ceramic Flat Iron with GFI Plug (GF1538D) is absolutely amazing and does wonders for my hair. Although my hair isn't curly at all, it's wavy near the bottom because I constantly throw my hair in a messy bun when I get home. I also tend to sleep with my hair in a knot or ponytail, so when I let my hair down in the morning, it looks like all sorts of craziness. When I use the CHI flat iron, my hair instantly turns back to looking straight and silky! I'm amazed at how my hair is still soft and silky, and not at all damaged from the heat! The CHI ceramic flat iron is good for people with thick hair like me and lasts long. I first bought this after reading the positive reviews on viewpoints. I had an old flat iron that just wasn't cutting it. I completely noticed the change in the quality of my hair after I used the CHI flat iron. This is a must buy ladies, if you want straight hair.

This is A Great Durable Flat Iron!

I've owned this flat iron for about two years now, and it's managed to do the best job every time. I think it is a little more on the expensive side, if you are on a budget, and looking for a less expensive brand, I wouldn't recommend this product for you. However, for people looking for good quality, and long lasting effects, this flat iron won't disappoint. It's heat settings are decent, for different types of hair, without causing so much heat damage.

I've never had a problem getting my hair perfectly straight, silky, and shiney with this flat iron. It doesn't take long to heat up, and is easy to use.

I've had this Chi flat iron for over two years, and I, personally, haven't experience any glitches or defects in this product. It's design makes straightening hair a breeze. Its features put me at ease, knowing my hair won't get fried out by the harsh heat setting, that are sometimes unadjustable with other flat irons.

Great Product

I really like the CHI Digital Microcip Turbo Flat Iron. It helps make my hair shiny and straight since I have a wavy, thick texture. It also heats quickly, which is great when I am in a hurry to style my hair. The size of the flat iron is also convenient because it is a perfect size for travel. It fits nicely into overnight bags, and does not take up too much space. It is definitely worth the price!

This flat iron definitely makes my hair straight. I don't have to worry about frizziness after I have used this flat iron. I also have never experienced any type of damgage from the flat iron which can sometimes happen with other hair straiteners. People are always commenting on how straight my hair looks after I use this flat iron, so it does what

I have traveled with my flat iron, and it is always being borrowed by other people. I have never had a problem with anything going wrong with the flat iron. It seems that this flat iron will last me a long time.

AHHHHMAZINGGG

Best straightener I have ever used. I cannot get enough of this straightener. Let me start off by saying that I straighten my hair everyday. My mom, sister and I all use straighteners on a regular basis so we needed a good quality one. We bought the CHI and couldnt be happier. We've had it for almost 3 years now, and between three girls using it, it has been amazing. There is virtually no damage to it. It can heat up to the max. heat setting in less then a minute. Not only that, it is so easy to clean and is very light weight. It's plates cause minimal damage and it's wire is heavy duty.

I always use the CHI to straighten my friends hair. Many of my friends have thick and curly hair and are amazed at how well the CHI works. Not only does it work very well, it also works quickly. It only takes my ten minutes to completely do my hair, which is a great time saver especially during busy mornings or when Im running late. This is a little more on the expensive side, but trust me, it is completely worth it.