Other Coffee Makers:

CBTL Kaldi S04 Single Cup Brewer, Black

Pros

Cons

• Brew Performance:

so easy and convient to use

Comments about CBTL Kaldi S04 Single Cup Brewer, Black:

I hate when I have to brew an entire cup of coffee just to get one cup of coffee but when I bought this, the annoying problem was fixed. This coffee maker allows me to get a cup of coffee whenever I want and it's so

Brew Performance
This coffee maker has a lot of options for choosing what kind of brew you prefer and my friends always tell me that this coffee maker makes just the right balance when it's supposed to.

It's super easy to clean and it's really easy to pull apart.

Even my 7-year-old child can figure out how to work it (not that I would ever allow her to drink any but sometimes she helps me set it up when I don't have the time). Also, I store extra cup in the backspace and I love that because it doesn't take up space in my fridge now.

It's so classy and professional (it's looks great in my kitchen and it brings a touch of color when it's against my granite counter). It's great for me because I'm obsessed with kitchen appliances so I barely have any space for coffee makers and this coffee maker is especially made for fitting into small spaces.

I bought mine in 2009 so I've had it for about 5 years and I haven't had any problems with it so far. It's pretty sturdy and it doesn't have any big problems that I worry about.

Tough of Hospitality

from Dallas, TX

Comments about CBTL Kaldi S04 Single Cup Brewer, Black:

I purchased the CBTL Kaldi SO4 SIngle Cup Brewer, Black for the waiting space of my office. I have parents who wait for their children and the addition of this coffee maker has added just the right touch of hospitality. Something about a warm beverage makes people open up and engage each other in conversation.
The CBTL Kaldi SO4 SIngle Cup Brewer is similar to the Keurig but a bit smaller. It's ideal for a more compact space. The way it functions is basically the same, using individual pods. I love that my clients can help themselves to whatever flavor of tea or coffee they like. It's also much more convenient for me to grab a cup rather than waiting for an entire pot to brew when I only want a single serving of coffee.
The black color looks so professional and sleek in my office. The coffee brews perfectly and I can choose whichever cup size I'd like.

Brew Performance
I'd personally like it to brew just a bit stronger, but that's my personal preference. For most people, it's just the right balance. I do with the machine had an option for producing a stronger brew.

The tank is easy to clean and refill.

So simple, and most people who come in to my office can figure it out without any assistance.

Similar to the Keurig.

Has held up well so far.

Love it!

Comments about CBTL Kaldi S04 Single Cup Brewer, Black:

I love this "coffee" maker. It brews so much more than coffee! In the Summer you can brew cold tea, or make hot chocolate for the kids in the Winter. I like that you can store extra cups in the back of it. This frees up counter space, and is a nice feature if you are someone who does not have much of it.

Brew Performance
This brews SO fast! If you have company and more than one person wants a cup of coffee you do not have to wait long for each cup to brew.

It is very easy to clean. It comes apart and can go in the dishwasher. This is a must for me!

Very easy to use. You choose which cup you want to use, and let it go!

I love the design. You can store extra cups in the back, instead of having to get something else to take up more counter space. It fits in the corner on my counter and I pull it out when I use it and push it back when not in use.

I have had mine for two years and I have not had any problems with it. It is pretty sturdy and not too heavy.