Other Toners:
C.O. Bigelow
C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Boost

C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Boost

A spray toner that refreshes and awakens skin

from Hershey, PA

Comments about C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Boost:

C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Boost is a refreshing, cooling spray toner that works great for tired, oily, or dull skin.  Having sensitive combination skin, I have a difficult time finding the best facial products to use.  In the summer, my T-zone tends to get really greasy, and in the winter, my cheeks and nose flake up like crazy.  I like to use toner because it leaves me feeling cleaner and more fresh, but harsh products only make my skin condition worse.

I happened upon Vitamin Boost at a Bath and Body Works sale.  This green concoction comes in a spray bottle, and I thought a spray formula might be more beneficial to my skin that one that I would have to apply with a cotton ball.  I also liked the fact that the toner was supposed to be alcohol free.

Formulate with ginseng, bamboo and other vitamins, Vitamin Boost is supposed to perk up tired skin.  I just wanted a product that would cut the oil slick on my face but not irritate.  This product worked great!  I would swear that using this twice a day after washing combats the oil on my face while hydrating my dry areas, and it feels so refreshing!  I started using Vitamin Boost in the summer to cool off my skin, but it works wonders in the winter too to revive my lifeless skin.

I definitely recommend this product!