Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
C.O. Bigelow Rose Wonder Cold Cream

C.O. Bigelow Rose Wonder Cold Cream

In love with C.O. Bigelow Products

Comments about C.O. Bigelow Rose Wonder Cold Cream:

I've used quite a few C.O. Bigelow products over the years, and I have always been impressed with the quality of the products and the results on my skin. This is particularly the case with the, "Rose Wonder Cold Cream." Even the packaging is exceptionally charming!

When using the cold cream, I felt a mild burning sensation as I applied the cream to my face. I could tell right away that it was working! As soon as I rinsed the cream off I noticed how much smoother my skin was. It was incredible. The same success came with every use, and my skin became softer and softer with every application. My pores shrunk, and a my skin tone took on a nice glow. Definitely my favorite cold cream.

Ease of Application
Just rub the cream into your skin, let it sit for a minute or so, and then gently wipe off with a washcloth (or similar item).

This scent of this cold cream is truly reminiscent of rose water. It is not an overpowering smell, but it definitely leaves your face and neck smelling fresh to people in your near vicinity. And can you ever go wrong with rosewater, really?

• Ease of Application:

Best Cold Cream Ever!

from Cypress, TX

Comments about C.O. Bigelow Rose Wonder Cold Cream:

I use this cold cream as an eye-makeup remover. It is the absolute best cold cream I have ever found! I used to use Pond's cold cream because my Mom always did, but once I found this stuff I was hooked! I've tried dozens of eye makeup removers and for the most part they did the trick. What I like about this cold cream is it completely removes my makeup and leaves my skin feeling *soooooo soft *and moisturized. It does not have an overpowering or a very strong "rose" scent which you might think by it's name.

The best part is it's: Mineral-Oil Free, Fragrance-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Non-Acnegenic.