Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Bye Bye Blemish
Bye Bye Blemish Healing Minerals

Bye Bye Blemish Healing Minerals

sulfur really works for acne

from South Hadley, MA

Comments about Bye Bye Blemish Healing Minerals:

This stuff works better for acne than *anything* else I've tried during the past 20 years.  And I've tried many many things.  At first I was put off by way the product is used-- you need to dip a cotton swab all the way to the bottom of the jar in order to scoop out the sediment, which is what you apply to your skin.  I think the top layer is alcohol, which somehow preserves the medication/sediment.  The directions say to apply the product to affected areas, however I use it slightly differently.  I take a small blob of the medication, put it in the palm of my hand, then mix it wih some lotion.  Then I apply the mixture to my entire face.  When I first started using this product, I basically put it all over my face, like a mask.  My face cleared up, but my skin became excessively dry.  Adding lotion to the mix hekped a lot.

My boyfriendtells me that I smell like a volcano because of the sulfur.  So if you're concerned about smell, wear a strong perfume.

Incredible, Bye Bye Blemish works overnight!

from Plattsburgh, NY

Comments about Bye Bye Blemish Healing Minerals:

You put it on at night and by the next morning, the acne isn't as big or sore or obnoxious as it was the day before.  Use for 2 or 3 nights and the acne is gone!! I have never used a product that works as well as this one does.  It also does not dry out the spot you put it on and dries within 10 minutes of application so it does not make a mess.  I was looking for something that was easy, works and bye bye blemish does all of that!  You put a q-tip in the bottle so it reaches the pink sulfuric bottom, rinse it in the water as you pull it out and just touch it to the acne and thats it!