Other Canned Goods:
Bush's
Bush's Original Baked Beans (brown sugar and bacon)

Bush's Original Baked Beans (brown sugar and bacon)

Pros

Cons

Bush's Baked Beans ----Good Side Dish!!

Bush's baked beans are quick, easy, and tastey! They are the solution to  complete lots of meals.All you have to do is open the can and warm them to compliment your dinner. You don't even have to warm them. They are great for picnics and camping. The maple & brown sugar in the original recipe is delicious! This is only one of many recipes. Not only do they have the Original,but they also have the Country, Bacon & onions. I am not certain of the exact name for the many diferent flavors but they are all good to me. Another great thing about Bush's baked beans is they come in a variety of different sizes. The smallest can has a pop-top that is great for lunch boxes. Not sure of the weight but it is like a single serving. They range from the single serving to a large institutional size.

You can use your own immagination about what to serve them with. My family really likes them with what we call Pig-in-the-blanket! They are also good with fried chicken.

Bush's Baked Beans are a hit no matter how they are served!

Great food

We all love baked beans, I am a huge fan of them with family and friends around the table. it completes pretty much any meal from the simple hot dog meal to a ham dinner for christmas. My grandma makes the most awesome baked beans she adds more brown sugar and bacon to them so theyre extra good and bakes them again. So it brings out more flavor. The only complaint I have is that with this particular kind as much as you'd wish the flavor was bigger and bolder it just is not the case. this is why grandma has to add more things to make it much more flavorful. The nice thing about these beans are that theyre cheap, which makes it great to pick up some for a barbeque with the family or a picnic or whatever the special occasion maybe. If you like beans I do recommend bushs, everyone enjoys them and the talking dog in the commercial named Duke is pretty dang cool too. It makes me wish i had a talking dog, rotfl but yes you will enjoy this with any meals.

Almost As Good As Homemade Baked Beans!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Bush's Original Baked Beans (brown sugar and bacon):

For years I ate Campbell's Baked Beans and never tried other brands; when I had Bush's Original Baked Beans at a tailgating party I was blown away by the taste and that the beans weren't mushy. These are great out of the can without heating them up but my family usually looks at me like I am a cavewoman when I eat them like that. It only takes about 90 seconds to heat them up in the microwave but you are going to want to make sure that you stir them every 30 seconds so they are evenly heated up.

The original recipe is sweet but not so much so that it leaves you with a bad aftertaste; if you want to add things to it you can. My boys like cut up hot dogs or sausage in it but you are going to need to pre-cook any meat you plan on adding to the beans. I stock up on these when they are on sale because I know that in the winter months everyone will eat them with a sandwich and salad for lunch or a quick dinner. The 28 ounce cans are the only size I buy because once I open it, it's usually gone in less than two days.

The suggested portion is a half a cup; I can eat that when I am standing at the counter making a sandwich or waiting for something to heat up in the microwave. Each serving contains 140 calories, 1 gram of fat, 550 milligrams of sodium, 29 grams of carbohydrates (5 grams dietary fiber) and 6 grams of protein. Even though beans are good for you and the fiber helps with digestion, there's a lot of added sugar to this so you need to watch how much you are eating at each sitting.

Absolutely yummy

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Bush's Original Baked Beans (brown sugar and bacon):

This is a delicious and simple meal that is able to serve 2 from this large can, and it´s so easy to prepare that all that is needed is 2 minutes in the microwave. The addition of the bacon adds the meaty edge that makes it a meal for me. The price is very inexpensive as well. It´s a treat that´s worth it.

Bush's

from La Grange, IL

Comments about Bush's Original Baked Beans (brown sugar and bacon):

Sure tastes like moms cooking. The brown sugar adds a great taste. They only need to add more bacon. Each can seems to only has one piece of bacon. It would be nice to have every spoonfull, a bite of bacon.

They call these bake beans. This is a great addition to any meal. Serve them hot or cold either way the taste is so good. What's also great is that there are assortment of many flavors. Once you start eating them you never want to quit. On the can it also offers many different ways you can cook them. Add them to your favorite burrito, taco. So many ways you can serve them and the taste will just make the rest of your food taste
even greater. If you want some mouth watering side dish bush's bake beans is the one. Try these and the many other mouth watering tasty other flavors they provide. Bet you won't even think twice on eating seconds. Baked beans are not just for picnics anymore, or hot dogs. Good, and tasty. I love this product.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Bush's Original Baked Beans (brown sugar and bacon):

Bush's Original Baked Beans with brown sugar and bacon are one of my children's favorite side dishes when we grill hamburgers. I have prepared them my warming them straight out of the can, or by sitring in fried hamburger and baking them with additional bacon over the top. The kids go crazy for them!

My favorite baked beans

Comments about Bush's Original Baked Beans (brown sugar and bacon):

These baked beans have a great taste! I love the added brown sugar and bacon. There is however only a few small pieces of bacon in these. The amount you get in a can is good for the price. These are great for a bbq if you don't have time to make homemade beans. All you do is heat them up or you could eat them cold.

Full-flavored with a hint of bacon.

Comments about Bush's Original Baked Beans (brown sugar and bacon):

We always have a few cans of Bush's around the house, They are great as a side and can serve serve as a quick meal in a pinch. They are sweet and savory with brown sugar as well as bacon. Even our most finicky eater will eat these with no complaints and ask for seconds. Overall, they are a delicious way to get more fiber and protein in your family's diet.

Labor day is calling!

Comments about Bush's Original Baked Beans (brown sugar and bacon):

Even though we're heading into winter over here in California, these bean remind me of labor day. These are really good. They have a very nice sweet brown sugar taste with a hint of bacon. So good. Great with a hot dog, link, beef brisket, pulled pork, or whatever else comes off of the grill!

Bush's original baked beans are mmm mmm good

from Pascagoula, MS

Comments about Bush's Original Baked Beans (brown sugar and bacon):

I like to jazz up my bush's baked beans.  I can't give out my secrets. lol but i can say that a little extra onion and bell pepper goes a long way and my favorite thing to eat them with is ofcourse bbq.  I have to have them.  My family loves what I do to them.  I like them without adding anything but that's just something I like to do.  Because I like to cook.  This is besides the point but the commercials are so funny.  When I was in college my friends were amazed that I could do so much to Bush's original baked beans and they wanted me to cook them all the time.  If I had to choose to boil my own beans or buy Bush's baked beans precooked in a can I would choose Bush's baked beans.  They have a hint of sweetness about them and they're cooked perfectly. Not too soft and not too hard like some other canned baked beans.  They taste fresh.  I like that.  So when someone asks me what kind of side dish should I make with my barbeque whether it be burgers or chicken, steak, ribs, or brisket I would say get Bush's original baked beans.

Their beans suck.

Comments about Bush's Original Baked Beans (brown sugar and bacon):

I loaded up on these when they were on sale at the supermarket. They were just OK. What was really bad was the maple syrup baked beans. I use pure maple syrup all the time, and these did not taste anything like maple syrup. It seemed more like a strong butterscotch taste. I do not like butterscotch. It ruined an otherwise awesome BBQ. Stick with B&M.

Nuttin' better'n Bush's Baked Beans

from Junction City, OR

Comments about Bush's Original Baked Beans (brown sugar and bacon):

I've tried several different brands of baked beans and home made baked beans. I prefer Bush's over all of them. They taste good, my kids like them and eat them which is a small miracle if you knew my kids! They're a quick and easy addition to BBQ's, potlucks, picnics, a side dish for dinner, or as a snack (the single serving cans). I won't buy anything but Bush's Baked Beans.