Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

I love Burt's Bees Soap Bark Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream.

When I decided to stop using Clinique because I wanted to go with more natural products, I tried Burt's Bees Soap Bark Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream.  I use it twice daily and have been very happy with it.  It has a nice creamy texture that easily spreads over my entire face.  It has a tingly quality that makes my face feel fresh.  I use it on my eyelids as well and it has never caused me any eye irritation.  I feel like it is keeping my pores healthy too.  It does not have any offensive scents or odors which is a giant plus.  It lasts quite a long time since you do not need to use a lot at one time.  This helps offset the cost of it.  My complexion is rather clear as a rule and I rarely have acne issues and this has continued.  I actually feel like my combination skin has been more even keel without dry patches or oily t zone issues it used to have.  This is another example of the great products that Burt's Bees offers.

Decent facewash from Burt's Bees

I really don't look for much in a facewash. While I liked the creaminess of this product, as well as the smell, I feel that it did not do anything particularly well or special. It did clean my face decently without drying. I did not like the fake refreshing feel due to the menthol. I would prefer to have as little unnecessary chemicals in my facial products. You get quite a lot of product in the tube, the creaminess is great, and it won't strip your face. It did not reduce my mild acne, did not remove all the dirt (always had residue on my cotton pads when I swiped with a toner...not usually the case with other face washes), and I will not be purchasing again.

It did not completely cleanse my face of grime and residue. It did not do anything for my mild acne but it didn't make it any worse either. It was gentle, but perhaps too gentle. The menthol "refreshing" effect is deceiving.

Ease of Application
Easy application due to a great-sized tube. Creamy texture made it easy to apply all over the face.

Smells great! A mixture of natural scent and a pleasant beauty product fragrance.

Dried out my skin.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream:

I like to go out of my way and buy products that are all natural and are not filled with stuff that is hard to read or things that are usually bad for my skin and bad for the environment. I like a lot of the Burts Bees products and have used many of them for a long time, so when I saw this deep cleansing cream I was excited to try it out and hope to get rid of my old one. When I first applied this I was instantly happy with it because I loved the smell that it had. It smells a lot like a mint and it opens up your nostrils and has a very clean smell to it. This tingled when I put it on, so I was excited that it was really getting deep into my face and cleaning it well. I used this for a week with no benefits, I only found that after the week my face became extremely dry and was very red, my cheeks were hurting and were so bright. It took me over a month to get my face back to where it had been before using this. Although this was natural and I had high expectations, I walked away very disappointed in it.

Burt's Bees is the Bees Knees

Comments about Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream:

Wow can I just say absolutely fabulous. As one who makes it a habit to expand my knowledge of all things beauty products, I have tried more than my fair share of what experts claim are revolutionary and awe-inspiring facial cleansers. For once though I will say I am as enthusiastic about this Burt's Bees Soap Bark cream as the people selling the product.

I completely fell in love with the chamomile and aloe that are infused into the cleansing cream. The fact that it is named deep cleansing cream is most appropriate since the cream can literally make my skin feel like I am specifically reaching each and every major pore and scrubbing it free of any impurities or junk. Usually when picking a strong effective cleanser you either have to decide between something that will dig deep while leaving you with unattractive dry skin or something that does not do the job needed.

• Ease of Application:

A very refreshing cleanser.

Comments about Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream:

This invigorating facial cleanser from Burt's Bees is really helpful for my oily/combination skin. How they managed to make a facial cleanser that not only gives a very deep, squeaky clean, but also manages to hydrate your skin, amazes me every time I use this stuff! The smell is so wonderful, a very fresh lemon scent, and it feels so invigorating on your face that it wakes you right up in the morning. I also find that it removes almost every trace of makeup on my face when used at night, sometimes I do not even have to use an additional makeup remover for a thorough cleanse because this stuff gets the job done so well. The fact that the product is completely organic as well as not tested on animals and cruelty-free is a huge plus in my book. It makes me feel better about purchasing it and using it. I would most definitely recommend using this product if you are looking for something fresh and new to try out.

• Ease of Application:

Rich, Creamy & Makes your Skin Glow!!

Comments about Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream:

Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Creme is fabulous! First, the consistency is rich, and leaves your skin incredibly soft and smooth. Secondly, the fragrance is wonderful & relaxing. I use it right before I go to bed every night, and I swear, it helps me fall asleep. Thirdly, it contains a tad bit of menthol which makes my facial skin glow. It tingles while it's on my face, and when I rinse it off, my skin just glows. Both my daughters and I use this product religiously every night. I can see a huge difference in the teenagers facial skin. Their acne is practically gone, and they rarely get breakouts. I highly recommend it for all skin types!! You will LOVE it!! One last positive about this product is that it's all natural. This product has no Parabens and no Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate. It's hard to find a good product without these chemicals anymore.

Awesome!!

Ease of Application
Rich and Creamy. Smooth it on, let it sit for a few minutes then rinse.

Love the scent! Great combination of scents. Not too over-powering, and very relaxing!

• Ease of Application:

Lives up to the Burt's Bees reputation.

from Concord, NH

Comments about Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream:

My face feels really clean when I use this product, but I do feel as though I need more moisturizing afterwards than I do with other cleansers I've tried.

My face feels really clean after using it.

Ease of Application
Couldn't be simpler. I do take care not to get it too near my eyes.

A nice, clean scent, but I prefer no scent at all.

Works well

Comments about Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream:

I love Burt's Bees products because of the natural ingredients used. The Deep Cleansing Cream is not any different. It really does feel like it is getting down deeper than most any other cleanser can do. At the same time, it does not have the burning or tingling feeling that other soaps do. It just feels really clean and I do not know of another way to describe it. I love the smell so much and it is very relaxing. You can use a very modest amount of the cleanser and get the same great results as if you slathered it on. The tube is very convenient to use and is not wasteful. The price is also very fair. It does not ever make my skin dry or flaky. I can use it twice a day and have had no itchiness or irritation. The reduction of oiliness has not changed even after continued use. I love this product and will continue to buy it. I also recommend it to everyone!

The scent is so relaxing, yet not overpowering. I love it!

• Ease of Application:

Burt's bees makes great things

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream:

I love Burt's bees soap bark and chamomile deep cleansing cream. As I've said in previous reviews, I have dry skin for most of the cold seasons and this facial cleanser keeps my skin from becoming too dry. I think this is the best one I've tried so far and has given me the best results. Not only does it also remove your makeup, but it gives me an extremely deep clean and really leaves my face feeling baby smooth with absolutely no irritation left behind. As I'm applying it, I can feel the cream soaking in and it has a light menthol feel so I can feel my skin after I rinse it smelling and feeling extremely clean. I love the cream itself because it's not the usual foamy scrub, but instead has a nice light smooth feel. It is also not just for dry skin, but I have oily skin sometimes and it my skin feeling just as good. This is a great face wash and one of the best in my opinion. I would definitely recommend.

The best out there

Comments about Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream:

I like using this facewash, especially after getting all sweaty from working out or playing sports. As with Burt's Bees products, this is a natural product which means you don't have to worry about what you might be putting on your face. It doesn't sacrifice anything though, as you will soon be feeling clean and looking good. It can cost more than some others, but you can use less of it. People tend to use more than they need anyway. You won't regret spending a little extra but feeling better about it.

It cleans well enough for me. I don't pay much attention to if it moisturizes or any of that, I just want it to clean my face to stop potential acne. It works well for that, but it does seem like it makes skin soft as well.

Ease of Application
It's the same as any other facial cleanser or soap product out there. Lather it on. Not as foamy as some others, which I like.

It's not too strong at all which is good. Not their best scent overall, but it doesn't bother me either.

• Ease of Application:

Pretty good product for this company.

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream:

While there are more organic companies and products you could use, for what this offers, it does a pretty good job. The added chamomile makes this a very soothing cream--it has healing properties that only chamomile can offer. If makes me feel clean, fresh, and relaxed when done. I know it's good for my skin, so I feel really good using it.

Very effective. I wanted a product that was more natural than common commercial brands out there, and I found this one and am happy with how well it works. Gets my face nice and clean without using harsh chemicals or any rough ingredients. It really helps clear my clogged pores, and it minimizes how they look in the end.

Ease of Application
I just squeeze and rub it into my skin. I use a wash cloth for a little more effective (rough) feeling so that I know it's getting in deep and doing its job. EASY to use.

Chamomile is one natural scent that I can truly say it's too overwhelming and doesn't bother me even though I'm chemically sensitive.

Not happy!

Comments about Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream:

I was looking for an all natural cleanser because I find they are more gentle and work best with my acne prone, sensitive skin. After having a lot of luck with other Burt's Bees products, I decided to try the Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream. Unfortunately, this product was awful for my skin! This cleanser burned my skin and eyes. I avoided my eye area completely, but even having the product on my face made my eyes burn and water. After I washed it off my face was red and splotchy, and the morning after I used this cleanser my skin had broken out completely, I had about five new pimples on my face and lots of red bumps. The only decent thing about this product is that it did remove all of my makeup, so if you don't have sensitive skin and are looking for an all natural, paraben free cleanser to remove makeup, this might work for you, but be careful and stay well away from your eyes!