Other Facial Moisturizers:

Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream

Pros

Cons

Burt's Bees Sensitive Moisturizing Cream is perfect for Dry Skin

Being a BzzAgent, I received a full-size bottle of Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream with Cotton Extract. After cleansing with the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive Facial Cleanser with Cotton Extract, I apply the Daily Moisturizing Cream. My skin is horribly dry and irritated most days and I found that this product moisturizes well without causing redness or irritation. I have extremely sensitive, A-Topic skin that tends to dry out and crack, causing very unpleasant flare-ups and uncomfortable skin redness. After the very first day of using Burt's Bees Daily Moisturizing Cream, my skin felt dewy, comfortable and had a soft texture. I was quite impressed with how the product worked, I also purchased the Sensitive Night Cream to use in the evening. My skin is less irritated and never dry and tight as it was using other “sensitive” facial creams. I have received many compliments on how nice my skin looks and people are constantly asking me what kind of skin care products I use. I will definitely continue to use the Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin line of products and have purchased several sets to give to friends on Christmas, as I know many of them also suffer from sensitive skin. I absolutely love the fact that this is a natural product! Not only is it fragrance Free, but it is also Allergy Tested, Hypo-Allergenic and Dermatologist-Tested. This wonderful cream is so gentle on skin, I even purchased it for my daughter that suffers from sensitive skin.

Burt's Bees Sensitive Cream

I received a full size bottle of Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream from Bzz Agent, and I had high hopes that this product would work on my sensitive skin.

For...Read complete review

For some reason a lot of the facial moisturizers that I use leave my face with a red flush. I have very dry skin, so I do need to use a moisturizer on my face twice a day, but this Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream didn't agree with me.

It sounds like a great product. It is 99.0% natural and is made with cotton extract. It is also fragrance free, dermatologist tested and hypo-allergenic. It is one of the products in the Burt's Bees "Natural Skin Solutions" line.

The directions say to use in the morning after cleaning with the companies Sensitive Facial Cleanser (which I also received for free). Then you are directed to gently smooth over face and neck, which is what I did. Immediately my cheeks turned a bright red! I noticed a tingling sensation like I get when I use anti-aging face creams, but this tingling did not stop! My face felt like it was burning for a good half hour after the lotion was applied.

I absolutely love Burt's Bees products and I use many of them, but unfortunately this sensitive version did not work for me.

Ease of Application
Easy to apply, it's a simple lotion

Unscented, great for those with sensitivities

This is a really nice moisturizer!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream:

I have tried many Burt's Bees products. Some of them work for me and some just don't. Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream is one that is a winner for me. I love that the Burt's Bees line is a natural way to keep the skin healthy. It is a little more expensive than some products I buy. If I get coupons and combine them with the deals my local drug store offers I can usually get pretty good deals.

This cream works well at giving my skin the proper amount of moisture and hydration without over drying. I have combination skin where my t-zone is kind of oily and I get clogged pores and the rest of my face with occasionally get dry patches. This takes care of my dry patches while reducing the oil and clogged pores on my chin. It doesn't burn or irritate my face like some cleansers and creams do. It makes my skin feel very soft and comfortable all day. My makeup applies well over this moisturizer.

Ease of Application
This comes in a little pump container. I like that so the cream doesn't get contaminated with bacteria and other germs. You only need a small amount of this product to cover your entire face. It you want a more natural product and have sensitive skin I highly recommend trying this.

This really doesn't have a scent.

• Ease of Application:

Provided relief for my dermatitis

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream:

While this was classified in the facial creams category, I used this to try to treat the nagging dermatitis on my hands and fingers. For that, it did an exceptional job of not aggravating the red areas. My hands felt smoother and certainly looked a great deal better. I tired it on my face and was equally impressed with how it moisturized around my eyes. I have multiple creams for my face so I will most likely continue to use this for my hands.

It certainly has the quality to be used everyday. It softened my hands and eased the itching and dryness of my dermatitis. I have such sensitivity to chemicals and additives in creams and lotions, and this one did not itch or cause my skin to flake. I also used this around my eye area in the morning. Again a nice silky lotion that did not clog my pores or get into my eyes.

Ease of Application
I liked the texture of the formula, it rubbed into my skin very easily and was not greasy or streaky.

As I was using this mainly on my hands, the scent was a bit medicinal. It didn't interfere with the taste of my food, and it didn't transfer to my clothes, but it does have a slight odor to it.

Will not buy it again.

Comments about Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream:

I hear so much rave about the Burt's Bees products, that I wanted to try any of them. When I was at the drug store one day, I saw that they had the Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream on sale for a really low price. The bottles were small so I bought 2 of them. I began using one of the bottles, and honestly, from the moment I put it in my hand I did not like it. It was too heavy for a cream. I bought it for my face, but was not comfortable putting it on. So I decided to try it on my feet. I used it for about a week or two but it did nothing for my dry skin. I stopped using it and regretted buying two bottles.

On a brighter note, Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream smells great and is sold for a reasonable price, even when it is not on sale. It is heavy and oily and uncomfortable to have on your skin. I could not even finish one small bottle of it. I stopped using it and decided to never use it again.

• Ease of Application:

Moisturizes without causing a breakout

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream:

I have combination skin and because of that, it can be tough to find a moisturizer that is effective at helping my dry areas without making other areas too greasy. I have also had issues with certain moisturizers causing break outs either because they were too heavy or moisturized but left my skin feeling greasy. This product is a great combination. It is not heavy and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and give it a little bit of "glow" It is especially helpful in the winter months or after I've been outside in the sun a lot.

This cream provides a nice amount of moisutre and keeps skin feeling smooth and having a nice glow without weighing skin down and making it feel greasy.

Ease of Application
It is extremely easy to apply this cream. When you are using it for the first few times, you may need to take more or less and you won't know that until you get used to how it feels on your skin.

This product has very little scent to it. It is basically that "lotion" smell that comes from the natural ingredients. Within seconds of putting the lotion on,

Burt's is Beeutiful!

Comments about Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream:

Okay so if your like me and have sensitive skin. Maybe your like me and you take multiple medications that have your body all wacked out! Well Burt's Bees for Sensitive Skin is for YOU! I have tried so many products, I mean everything. Burt's is the best my blackheads are gone the oily patches have subsided and the dry areas are perfectly moisturized. I've tried cheap products and I've tried super expensive. But this is the middle ground and best of all it really works my skin feels great! It works so well I got several other products from Burt's Bees and love them!! Just put about a teaspoon amount on a wet washcloth and rub into your face splash with tepid water to wash off. This is the method I use and I have had excellent results!

My skin has never felt and looked so nice

Ease of Application
A little on a washcloth is simple enough

Very pleasing clean and aromatic

Love this!

Comments about Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream:

I usually have a very difficult time finding a moisturizer that's good for sensitive skin and doesn't leave an oily feeling all over. I've been using this for a year now and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made in terms of lotions. I'm also a big fan of the bottle it comes in. It's easy to use and travel with! No worries about getting moisturizer all over everything and the pump puts out just the right amount.

My skin always feels soft and supple after using this moisturizer. I used to have to worry about dry skin and other lotions would leave my skin feeling oily. This left me feeling great!

Ease of Application
Seriously great application! The lotion goes on smooth and clean every time with no hassle or mess.

There isn't too much of a scent involved here, which I actually LOVE! I can put this on without smelling over fragranced or weird. Sometimes moisturizers will over do it, and this is perfect for people that would rather smell like a nice perfume or nothing at all!

• Ease of Application:

Provides excellent moisturizing for sensitive skin

Comments about Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream:

I picked out this product, looking for something organic that would also treat sensitive skin. I've known Burt's Bees to generally be reliable, and thought I'd give this a shot. The moisturizing cream works great (better than anticipated or hoped for). It's a small bottle, but a little bit of the cream goes a long way (so don't squirt out too much). It definitely treats sensitive skin well and much to my pleasure, I discovered it also doesn't leave that greasy and heavy feeling on your face after application like some other lotions and creams do. It keeps moisture in okay, but I've used it more than once in a day before. Overall, I'd highly recommend this product for those having difficulty finding something to really adequately treat their dry/oily/sensitive/combination skin.

Burts Bees Natural Moisturizer

from Lester, AL

Comments about Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream:

I have very dry skin all the time, but it is especially bad during the winter months. I have tried lots of different moisturizers but there was always something I didn't like, so I kept looking for others. Once I heard that Burts Bees put out a new line of moisturizers I knew I had to give it a try. Since Burts Bees is a brand I love and know very well I had great expectations. It does a great job at soothing the dry skin on my face without any harsh chemicals. One thing I love is that it goes on smooth and doesn't leave that greasy residue on your skin. It also have a great frangrance that is not to over powering at all. It has natural ingredients so I didn't have to worry about break outs from it. It comes in a great size that is convenient to carry in your purse. As the name hints, it is gentle enough to use every day as well. Also the price is very reasonable for what you get in return and is cheaper than other brands I have tried in the past. Overall I am very pleased with Burts Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizer and I will continue to use it.

I'm all a buzz about Burt's Bees' Sensitive Moisturizing Cream

Comments about Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream:

I'm just now starting to make my skin a priority and am taking an interest in what products I use on my face. I've recently started experiencing sensitive skin issues and have to be careful about what products I use.

I was fortunate to be chosen to try the Burt's Bee's Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream because I am a Bzz Agent. I received a 1.8 oz. container in return for my honest opinion. I can honestly say that I love this product and will definitely purchase it in the future.

I highly recommend Burt's Bees' Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream to anyone, not just people who experience sensitive skin. After you try it, you may be all a buzz about it too.

This daily moisturizing cream is 99% natural and moisturizes without causing any redness or irritation. A little bit of cream goes a long way and I still have a lot of cream left in the container that I received weeks ago. Granted, I don't always remember to use this everyday but I'm pleasantly surprised that it has lasted so long.

***

Unless I'm outside at the beach or the pool, I do not like to apply lotion to my face during the day. Therefore, I apply this cream at night before I go to bed. It does have a little bit of a greasy feeling to it but I haven't had any issues with my skin breaking out. My skin feels nice and soft when I wake up and the greasy feeling is gone so something must be working right.

Ease of Application
This is very easy to apply and absorbs well, although it does leave my skin feeling a little greasy immediately afterwards.

The scent isn't pleasant to me but it's not so awful that I would stop using this lotion. Technically, this is fragrance-free, however there is some kind of noticeable odor.

• Ease of Application:

Makes My Sensitive Hands Silky Smooth!

from Belvidere, IL

Comments about Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream:

I have very sensitive skin, especially when the cooler weather hits. My hands get especially dry and cracked, and the colder it gets, the worse it becomes. I recieved a sample of Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Mousterizing Cream and tried it out. Keep in mind also, I have tried many many products trying to find one that would actually sooth my sensitive skin. This product is the best I have found thus far.

I use the product on my hands once, sometimes twice a day, and they are soft, not dry and cracked like usual. This product is also 99 percent natural as well. There is rice extract in it, which moisturizes, aloe to sooth, and the product will not clog your pores either. I highly recommend this for anyonw with sensitive skin!