Other Facial Masks:

Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

A Classic Burt's Bees Winner...

I really like this mask. The fact that it is made by Burt's Bees is an added bonus because I know they take pride in their products being natural, good for my sensitive skin and never tested on animals.

During my teenage years I tried using clay masks but found them too drying on my sensitive skin. Sometimes they would leave my skin red and puffy as well. I gave up until a number of years ago when I discovered Burt's Bees Green Goddess Clay Mask.

With time it was discontinued and replaced. I bought a jar of Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask a couple months ago and I am pleased to say that it has the same great qualities of the old mask. I am still amazed that a clay mask can leave my sensitive skin feeling so good.

Ease of Application
Using the Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask is easy once you have the desired consistency. Simply spread it on your face and let it dry. You will know when it is time to rinse off because you will be able to feel a tug on your skin and the mask will have a dried look to it.

The trick to using this mask is getting it mixed just right. It comes in powder form and you need to mix it each time it is used. Too much water and it turns into a watery mess, too little and the mask is like glue. Either way, it will still work. With a little practice you will have it perfect.

The reward is when the Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask is completely rinsed, the face is dry and you reach up and feel your skin. Soft. Did I mention soft?

Not pore-refining

This is a great mask if you're not looking for it to refine your pores. If you do want this product to do what it says on the box, then don't pick this one...Read complete review

This is a great mask if you're not looking for it to refine your pores. If you do want this product to do what it says on the box, then don't pick this one up.

Normally, I can't get enough of Burt's Bees products, but this one simply didn't work for me. While it felt great on the skin, it just didn't appear to do much of anything.

It did make my skin feel soft, which is always a bonus, but I was hoping it would reduce the size of my pores, clean my pores or help with blackheads. It didn't do any of those things.

I love the scent of all Burt's Bees products! This one had the classic honey scent, which I find to be irresistible and delicious. However, because the scent is natural to the ingredients used in the product, I've never had an issue with the scent causing any breakouts or irritating my skin. I have really sensitive skin, so I know that this is a safe product to use.

It's a great mask if you're just looking for something to make your skin feel softer, but pass it up if you want something that will help your pores out.

i love that

from aya tv

About Me Oily Skin

Pros

• Exfoliates
  • Fights Breakouts
  • Immediate Results
  • Improves Overall Texture
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin
  • Soothes Irritated Skin

• Moisturize
    • Treat Acne
    • Treat Oily Skin

Comments about Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask:

waw nice this beautiful waw

Made a noticeable difference

Comments about Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask:

I adore Burt's Bees products because they use so many natural and organic ingredients and I feel goo about putting them on my skin. The pore refining mask was one I hadn't seen before and I have large pores on my nose that I'm kind of self conscious about and since I already love and trust the brad I thought I'd give it a go. It didn't quite have the results I was looking for but it did a decent enough job that I'd buy it again.

I noticed a small reduction in my pore size but it isn't a miracle cream.

Ease of Application
    I wish this mask were just a touch thicker because when I applied it to my face it got sort of soupy and dribbled down my neck a bit which was a touch uncomfortable. I'd also prefer it in a squeeze bottle just because it makes it easer to apply without making a mess. The nice thing about it is if I get too much, its a lot easier to put back.

I'm not sure if I could identify the scent in this but I actually kind of like it.

• Ease of Application:

A great face mask for regular use, enjoy the scent

from Greensburg, PA

Comments about Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask:

I have been using this mask for about two years. I use it once a week to help cleanse my skin and act as a pore refiner. I have found the texture to be very nice and it does not dry my skin as other masks have done. My skin does feel tighter and my pores are less visible with regular use - however, my skin does not get dry or flake with Burt's Bees products as with others that I have tried. The mask is not as easy to apply as others (use a few scoops, mix with some water, then apply) but it smells amazing and feels very cooling while it is on the skin. It is also great for acne and soothing irritated skin (I like it after being outside on a cold day, too much sun/wind, etc). I have recommended this to my sisters and my friends - Burt's Bees products are gentle, very effective and make your skin feel and look great. I will continue to use this on a regular basis to keep my skin looking and feeling very healthy.

Day at the Spa.....

Comments about Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask:

Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask makes you feel like you just spent a day at the Spa! This product is amazing! I only use it once a week, or once every few weeks. It is super easy to use. Take a spoonful of the powder and mix it with a little bit of water. Once you get it to the consistency you like, smear it on your face. Your face with be green like the Hulk. As it dries, the mask will start to turn white and you will be able to feel your skin tightening. Rinse it off, and apply your favorite facial lotion. I love to apply this after a long day at the office. When I am finished, I feel incredibly relaxed, and my face feels extremely smooth and tight. Just like it does when I spend a day at the Spa. This product has a very light, to no fragrance. It is all natural with French Clay, Rosemary Leaf, Sage, Peppermint and Calendula. Remember that when you are mixing the powder with the water, a little bit of water goes a long ways. Mix your water in slowly. It's very easy to add too much and you will have a big messy bowl of green gunk!

• Ease of Application:

I love how tight my face feels after this.

from West Virginia

Comments about Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask:

This mask is entirely natural and partially organic so it's perfect for my sensitive skin. I love the mask and the way it feels. It's simple to use, feels great, and I'm left satisfied every time. Because it's all natural, I can use it a couple times a week without feeling guilty or without any serious irritation from chemical ingredients that aren't meant to be placed on the skin. I like to leave the mask sitting on my face around 15-20 minutes, and sometimes as long as an hour depending on what I need to do. The mask dries out mostly on the skin and then I rinse it away. It leaves my face feeling so refreshed, tight, and clean. My pores usually look smaller and I feel like they get cleaner after using this mask.

It's a great mask. It's soothing and it tightens my face up. My pores appear smaller and after I use this mask, I can exfoliate and get more blackheads out. I feel that this is a great addition to my routine because I can slather it on and forget it while I do other tasks around the house.

Ease of Application
    This stuff is simple to apply and it's all natural so I don't have to worry about something horrible happening if I get it in my eyes or mouth. It's easy to use because you just apply a thin, or even a somewhat thicker layer all over your face. I usually bobby pin back my hair to keep the strands from getting in the mask and then just apply a layer a couple millimeters thick onto my face and let it sit for about twenty minutes.

It has a nice scent to it. I kind of think it smells minty and has a hint of honey scent to it as well. It also kind of smells like an aloe plant. It's an odd combination of natural ingredients that smells pleasant to me. Some people aren't fans but I love it.

10/10

Comments about Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask:

I love the Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask. It really does a wonderful job of getting your pores looking super small or nonexistent. Even after just using this formula one time, I already noticed a difference. Others will notice a huge difference after just a short week of regular use! As long as you keep up your cleansing ritual prior to application, this pore refining mask will definitely work for you. It is very gentle on the skin and does not require a whole lot of effort. You just apply the mask, let it sit, and clean it off. Voila! There is no effort for a great return. The formula has never irritated my skin or left it dry/flaky. It also has never left a burning sensation that some other creams have. I use it once per day and the results have not gotten any less since the beginning of use.

Works the best out of any pore reducing cleanser that I have ever used!

Does not really have a scent at all.

Love It

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask:

I absolutely love Burt's Bees products for their natural efficacy. I have larger pores along my nose and cheekbone as well as right in the center of my chin. I've tried many other pore-shrinking treatments, but nothing has worked like Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask. It is a gentle yet extremely effective mask that makes your face feel smooth and toned.
    I love to use it when I'm taking a bath to give the mask plenty of time to do its work.
    My only complaint is that the box is deceptively larger than the product. I was a bit sad to see that the actual mask product was quite a bit smaller than the lovely purple box. It did not last as long as I expected it to last. But other than that, no complaints, and I absolutely love it!

Does a great job of firming and toning the skin in order to minimize the appearance of pores. Works naturally without the use of harmful chemicals or toxins.

Mild and pleasant

• Ease of Application:

Fun and Luxurious, and a Good Gift!

from Fairfield, VA

Comments about Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask:

I gave this to several ladies in a wedding shower-it was practical, simple, natural, and they enjoyed it immensely. Most of them have told me they have continued to buy it since I introduced it to them.

I don't know how to quantify its effectiveness, but my friends and I have enjoyed using it; it left our skin feeling rejuvenated, soft, supple, and deeply-cleansed. It is perhaps best if one forms one's own opinion; I have found that masks like this are highly subjective experiences. I have nothing negative to say about Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask-it feels very relaxing. Though it is "pore-refining", I have not seen anything magical happen to shrink my pores.

Ease of Application
    This mask is perfectly easy to apply-depending on the occasion I have used it for a morning and evening cleanser, and for a mask to leave on for several minutes.

I like the scent, but its nothing original, and its not the reason why I enjoy it-the primary reason I like it is the soft and clean feeling after it is rinsed off.

Burt's bees is amazing

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Burt's Bees Pore Refining Mask:

I love Burt's bees brand of everything, especially their refining masks. I'm not a huge fan of putting any sort of facial mask on because honestly they're usually just messy and I feel like it does not seem to be doing much and can get messy and sometimes not stay on. With the Burt's bees facial mask, yes it is a little messy when you mix the powder into a paste. However, once it's on your face it stays on. It's not like clumpy and falling off. It makes my skin feel amazing even while it's on. It's by far one of the best facial masks I've ever used that feels and smells good and makes your pores smaller. I use this at least twice to sometimes three times a week and I love that it's natural. It definitely gives me that spa feeling and I love how refreshed I feel once I take it off. It also doesn't have a very strong odor like a lot of other facial masks have. There is a scent, but nothing that is overpowering to me. It's a great product and I'm a loyal customer.

Not pore-refining