Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Day Lotion

I'm All Abuzz about Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Day Lotion

from Ambridge, PA

Comments about Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Day Lotion:

I have wanted to try this product for a very long time but the price always stopped me. Having found it on sale recently, I splurged and decided to give it a try. I LOVE this lotion! There is a visible difference to my skin when I put it on in the mornings. At the risk of sounding like a commercial, my face reallly does look radiant. The light moisturizer eliminates the tight dryness I am prone to, without leaving my face feeling greasy. I also like the mild fruity smell, a refreshing change to heavily perfumed creams and lotions. Though it can be pricey, as I mentioned above, you only need a small amount once a day, so the 2 oz. bottle will last awhile. I also appreciate that the ingredients DON'T include petroleum products, sulfates, phthalates, or parabens. Our skin is the largest organ of our body and it seems wise to apply only the most healtful products to it. Also, anmal lovers will appreciate that Burt's Bees does not test its products on animals. I will definitely buy this product again.

• Absorption: