Other Cold & Flu Medicines:

Pros

Cons

All natural cough drops

Comments about Burt's Bees Natural Throat Drops, Honey:

I am a big fan of Burts Bees products because they are all natural. Just like I posted previously on my Ricola cough drop review, I try to stick with all natural products if I can because I think it's best for me in the long run. I like to be able to recognize the ingredients listed and know they are healthy for me. These taste pretty good for a cough drop but I must admit I prefer the Ricola cough drops to these ones. I felt like these worked well initially but then the effect of it soothing my throat wore off pretty quick. I felt like I had to use more of these then I wanted just to achieve the same effect of relief I have gotten with other cough drops before. It in my opinion was a little inconvenient to have to use as many cough drops as I did to help my throat and congestion. I probably wouldn't recommend them for that reason, but they do taste good and like I said, I like that they contain natural ingredients.

• Cough Suppression:

Don't leave home without them

from Saint Anne, IL

Comments about Burt's Bees Natural Throat Drops, Honey:

Burt's Bees Natural Honey Throat Drops are a must have for me. I recently purchased because our family was sick with cold and flu symptoms. I trust the Burt's Bees brand and was confident these throat drops would deliver relief from our sore throats. I appreciate this product using natural good for you ingredients. Like that Burt's Bees uses honey in their products. An excellent ingredient to aide in sore throats. These throat drops have a good honey flavor. They now offer a pomegranate flavor which are my favorite. Always carry them in my purse.

Congestion Relief
In my opinion these throat drops are primarily for the relief of sore throats and coughs.

Chest Congestion Relief
When your sick and coughing and sneezing, the relief you recieve from a throat drop is quite helpful. The less you cough the better you feel.

Relief of Aches & Pains
Relieves the aches and pains of an irritated throat. Very soothing!

Cough Suppression
Excellent throat drop to soothe a sore throat. Takes away the tickle in your throat. Helps ease the constant urge to cough. Heals the irritation due to the constant coughing.

• Cough Suppression:

Taste good but not the most effective

Comments about Burt's Bees Natural Throat Drops, Honey:

I find that I really enjoy the taste of these drops. They are like honey candies. However they were minimally helpful in soothing my sore throat and cough.

Chest Congestion Relief
These drops weren't made to sooth chest congestion.

Relief of Aches & Pains
These honey throat drops helped soothe my throat when it was sore.

Cough Suppression
I don't think there's enough menthol to really help suppress your cough. I thought these would help when I was non-stop coughing, but the effect was minimal.

Your Throat Will Love You

Comments about Burt's Bees Natural Throat Drops, Honey:

Burt's Bees Honey Throat Drops are perfect. Small, sweet and good for you. They coat your throat in a healing and tasty way. They are effective and, best of all, all natural. It is difficult to consume only the two that are recommended at one time! This company has been around for a long time and all of their products sell well and, most important of all, are effective for what they treat.

Good Drops

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Burt's Bees Natural Throat Drops, Honey:

Burt's Bees Natural Throat Drops have a nice honey flavor and are so good. My husband likes these a lot and he asks for them. They have a liquid center and so that can be an issue if you are carrying them in your pocket because they can be more likely to melt. If you live in a hot climate or carry them in a hot car this may not be recommended because they could end up melting and not being very usable. We live in cold Alaska and so most of the time heat is not a problem. My husband I think just chooses to not carry them in his pocket at times. Honey Throat drops can be very useful for soothing dry and irritated throats due to their coating properties. These do contain sugar which can cause issue with blood sugar. Since these Honey drops do contain sugar I recommend brushing teeth afterwards to prevent tooth decay. I generally carry sugar-free drops to help with some of these issues. Perhaps Burt's bees will add Stevia in the future... I hope so.