Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Burt's Bees Mango & Orange Energizing Body Bar

A good natural soap!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Burt's Bees Mango & Orange Energizing Body Bar:

I go back and forth with Burt's Bees. Sometimes I really love their stuff and other times I really don't like it at all. I think the main reason is the scent. Some of the scents of their products I just don't like. The mango and orange bar was pretty good. The scents blended well together and smelled good on the body. I love finding natural or organic products. Some products are just full of junk that we put onto our bodies. I really like knowing that all the chemicals, fragrances and dyes aren't going onto my skin and soaking into it. I wish that Burt's Bees products could be a little bit cheaper. I know you pay more for natural items though. I would use this again and probably will. I liked the little bit of exfoliation in this bar of soap. It went on my body well. It got your skin feeling fresh and clean. I have also given this to my mom as part of a gift and she liked it a lot as well. The other thing is that my skin is sensitive and this soap didn't cause any irritation to it. That was a big plus. All in all it was a good soap that was worth trying out.

This soap worked well at scrubbing and cleaning the body. It went on and rinsed off well.

It was a pretty good scent. I liked the mango and orange together.

Best soap

Comments about Burt's Bees Mango & Orange Energizing Body Bar:

I have always had dry sensitive skin, my whole life I've used several soaps or body washes and being a man I could never find a balance between Snelling like a man and not irritating or drying my skin out. The first time I used Burt's soap I felt comfortable and clean. There's no oily residue and it smells clean without being overly fragranced. The all natural ingredients are perfectly blended and it comes in pomegranate as well. I recommend this soap to everyone I talk to.

You'll get willingly clean!

No chemical smell or residue and smells like a fresh cut citrus.