Other Body Lotions:

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Creme smells so good and hydrates well!

I'm a huge fan of **Burt's Bees **and I am always on the hunt for a lotion that can deliver at least these three important things:
- Smells great but not over...Read complete review

- Smells great but not over powering

- Absorbs well without making my hands feel greasy

- Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin OR break my face out

**Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Creme **comes through and delivers most of what I look for in a great lotion, but it does fall slightly short. I like to use **Burt Bee's Almond Milk Creme **on my legs every so often after I shave my legs in the summertime, no every time because the jar is very small and it's on the pricy side - but just once in awhile to give my delicate legs an extra moisture boost!

This is 100% natural, so it doesn't irritate my hands but I do notice that when I wear **Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Creme** that sometimes my face does break out - I tend to touch my face a lot during the day, so on the days I use this I try to avoid getting it on my palms or finger tips! I just do the back hand to back hand rub to avoid the small acne flare up that this creme can trigger on my face.

I do like this great product from **Burt's Bees**, and I think you will too if you like the scent of almond and a hint of vanilla. I say if you need a lotion that is thick and creamy and can hydrate well (especially in the winter) you should give **Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Creme **a try!

- Smells great but not over powering

What I love about this **Almond Milk Hand Creme **is the delicious smell; it doesn't over power my perfume and doesn't try to be the "main attraction" in my day.

Absorption
It is very creamy but can at first feel slightly greasy, but ends up absorbing well and hydrates my hands even during the harsh winter months.

I find that because it absorbs well, this product really does work good. It hydrates dry skin; but definitely is not for your face - I find it breaks me out when I just touch my face throughout the day (after I've applied it to my hands).

Greasy and odd smelling, but it does moisturize

I received a 2oz jar of the Burt's Bees almond milk beeswax hand creme in a gift pack. It's a very strong smelling product, and if it were a scent I liked more I would appreciate that. As it is, the smell is something I just put up with because the product's here, I may as well use it.

I don't think the packaging is appropriate for this product. It would be better in a squeeze tube than a jar because it's messy to dip your finger into. Also it's just generally messy, it goes on greasy and after it warms up on your skin it gets even greasier. I don't put it on my palms because of this, I try to keep it on the backs of my hands and just rub the backsides together to distribute it. I just put some one before writing this review and honestly it looks like I just coated my hands in olive oil. It's not something I could keep at my desk at work - it's strictly for home use because of the gloppiness.

A big thing I've been using it for is moisturing cracked and dry heels. That solves several problems. If you put it on then immediately put on your socks, the smell is contained at a good distance away from your nose, and the greasiness is also contained by the socks.

On the plus side, if my hands were excessively dry and chapped, I feel like this product would be effective at staying on a long time and curing the problem.

works wonders

Comments about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream:

I absolutely love burt's bees almond milk beeswax hand cream. At first i thought it seems like such a small bottle, but honestly you do not need much. I mainly have dry skin in the winter time. And i am a clean freak so I do wash my hands a lot especially after my baby was born. But I use this everyday right before I go to bed. I also put some on my elbows and knees when needed since somehow at times it seems dry especially in the winter time. The scent is amazing. It is a very trustworthy brand. I have other products I use from them for me and my baby. My mom washes her hands a lot and also winter time her skin becomes dryer so i recommended this product to her and she loves it not only that it has worked for her, but also how amazing it smells.

It smells super good. I am very sensitive to strong overpowering smells. But this is lightly scented and smells delicious.

Absorption
I use a little amount and it absorbs pretty well. I always wait til it kinda dries before getting in the bed.

It definitely helps my skin majorly. Works wonderfully for my sensitive skin as well.

Good product!

from Kansas

Comments about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream:

I generally enjoy Burt's Bees products. I started using them due to their mostly natural products and some of the positive thing the company does. My friend recommended Burt’s Bees Almost Milk Beeswax Hand Cream to me after I was complaining that my hands were dry in the winter. I went and bought it and gave it a try. It really did help my hands out but sometimes I didn't like the feeling it left on my hands. It was kind of greasy. I actually stopped using it on my hands and I tried using it on my feet and fell in love with the product! I know that's not its intended purpose but it is one of the best foot moisturizers I've found. Put the cream on your feet then a pair of socks on before you go to bed. You will wake up with the smoothest feet! I've also used it on my elbows when they were feeling especially dry.

I recommend this product for use on feet, even though that isn’t its intended purpose. I find it to be too greasy on my hands.

• Absorption:

Nice if you want something more natural.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream:

I got this because it is supposed to be more natural than other creams. It comes in a glass jar, which is great for the environment compared to harmful plastics. I will be recycling mine when it is gone. It is very thick. Sometimes I like to warm the jar up before applying it because it melts it and makes it smoother and runnier. Putting it in my bathroom while I am taking a shower does the trick. It moisturizes pretty well, but it is not enough for my chapped and cut knuckles in the winter time. It moisturizes my long nails and prevents them from chipping and breaking off. It is okay for summer though. It is really oily and leaves residue on everything that I touch. It does not completely sink into my skin. It smells quite good, very nutty. I believe that it smells like grape-seed oil. The scent puts me in a good mood right before bed and relaxes me after I get out of the bath or shower.

Works Wonderfully, But with a Strong Scent

from MI

Comments about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream:

I tend to have extremely dry, cracked skin, especially during the winter months. I received a jar of this a few years ago in a Burt's Bees gift set. I have tried every lotion, cream, and/or moisturizing ointment under the sun over the years to try and ease my parched winter skin, and I will admit, this is one of the ones that does work.

I have always been a fan of Burt's Bees brand, for it's natural healing effects. I love the fact that it can heal dry skin without the use of harsh chemicals, because in my opinion, the products that use a lot of harsh chemicals usually only do more damage to already sensitive, broken, damaged skin.

So, I tried Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream and put on the little Bee patterned mittens that came along with the cream in the gift set, and let the cream go to work over night. My first reaction was that this product had a very strong scent. I love almonds, but this is extremely almond-y, for lack of a better word. It has a pretty strong smell. My husband hates when I put this on in bed, as he thinks it stinks. I don't really think it's unpleasant, but not really pleasant either. It's just strong. So, besides the scent, it really does work. It goes on thick and smooth, rubs in pretty nicely. It doesn't all absorb right away. But, as mentioned, mine came with the little bee gloves, which I always wear overnight to help keep the cream from rubbing off and getting all over the bed. So, when I wake up, I have perfectly soft, healed, non-dry hands. It's amazing and I love it. I will put up with a little bit of a strong-scent to have hands that feel this good. I have since received more of this cream as gifts and I will continue to use it, because it really does work.

• Absorption:

Excellent for dry skin; this will quench the driest!

Comments about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream:

Overall, this is a really excellent product. It is a lifesaver for dry hands/elbows. Really feels like it quenches and relieves tightness and discomfort. It's pretty thick, so it's not a great choice for a quick-absorb-and-go moisture. You'll need to give it a few minutes before you attempt to turn a doorknob! Biggest plus of this product, for me, is that the lid is easy to grip and screw back on even with greased-up hands.

I think I'm in the minority here, in that the scent is a big turn-off. I'm not a fan of smelling like a giant almond. It's just too rich/oily of a scent for my liking, and once you've slathered it all over your hands and arms, the smell is going to follow you around for a while.

Absorption
This takes some time to absorb, but once it does, it leaves skin very smooth.

On effectiveness, it definitely rates a 10. If you've got severely dry hands, this product could be a lifesaver. The jar is small enough to keep in your purse, and a little dab goes a long way, so with this cream you can fight off all manner of harsh weather/heavy hand washing.

Potently Powerful Hand Cream with Beeswax and Almond Milk

Comments about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream:

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme is a powerfully moisturizing product. It feels condensed and thick to the touch, and takes a little while to massage into the skin but the results are effective. Sometimes this product feels sticky as well, especially if you're slower at massaging it in. However, I have no real complaint about this hand cream because it does its job well and repairs and restores the skin wonderfully. I would especially use this as my hands became dry in the winter with exposure to harsher weather and strong winds. Definitely recommended for someone who has eczema or chronically dry skin, as this is a potent product. Packed full with almond milk, beeswax and other natural and effectively moisturizing ingredients, this product never under delivers.

Refreshingly farm-fresh, clean, milky scent

Absorption
Takes a little while to massage into the skin and absorb.

Extremely effective, as the ingredients are strong and pure.

• Absorption:

Keeps hands and cuticles smooth and smells great to boot!

Comments about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream:

As someone with dry, sensitive skin (especially in winter), I'm always expertimenting with different moisturizers. Even though I wasn't that happy with their hand salve, I decided to try Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream because it was on sale and I love almond-scented products. So far, I've been pleasantly surprised by the hand cream. I've been applying to my hands it after I wash dishes or use household cleaners, as well as to my hands and feet after I spend time outside in cold weather, and I've noticed that my skin and cuticles are smoother and feel softer than before.

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream has a gentle, natural marzipan-like scent that reminds me of almond croissants.

Absorption
I was a little apprehensive at first because Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream is fairly thick when you scoop it out of the jar, but it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy.

I've noticed that it's easier to put on my gloves, because I have fewer rough spots and hangnails, so Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream seems to be working!

Hands are feeling great.

Comments about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream:

I work as a Registered Nurse and Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream keeps my hands feeling great. I must was my hands fifty times a day. Until I started using Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream they always felt dry and cracked. This hand cream is the best. I gave it a farmer friend who now uses it instead of other lotions. He says it is the best lotion he has ever used.

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream smells great. The almond smell is soft on the senses and is not overpowering. I find Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream to be very pleasant on the senses.

Absorption
Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream absorbs quickly into my hands. It never feels greasy or slimy.

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream is the most effective hand cream that I have ever used. I live in the Adirondacks where the winter is long with dry cold conditions and with the constant hand washing at work, this cream leaves my skin always soft and supple.

• Absorption:

Just received this product as a gift and I love it!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream:

I love Burt's Bees to begin with, but I have never purchased this product because of the cost. I never thought it would be such a good hand cream, that it was worth it to spend the extra money. I just received Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream as a gift and I can say, it is definitely worth the money. I have terribly dry and cracked hands, especially during these rough and cold winter months. Sometimes they get so bad that they crack and bleed, which can be very painful and frustrating. The Burt's Bees hand cream really absorbs into your skin, helping to heal those cracks and the dryness. Also, because it has beeswax in it, it feels as though there is a protective coating on my hands that keeps the cracks from coming back. The cream is not greasy or oily, as some thick hand creams can be. It is a simple hand cream that smells nice on my hands and really helps to heal them. I am really glad I own it now and I will be purchasing it in the future.

Amazing Cream

Comments about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream:

My boyfriend's mother gave me some of Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream and I love it. I had never tried Burt's Bees products before. The cream has a nice, thick texture. It is a little greasy- but it feels great on dry skin. The thickness helps it form a protective barrier over skin, and helps it last through multiple hand-washings. It is also made from natural ingredients, not harsh chemicals that can further irritate skin. Unfortunately, I'm on a very tight budget, so I can't regularly use this hand cream, which makes me sad!

It smells really good-if you like the scent of Almonds, this is perfect for you.

Absorption
Absorbs nicely into skin-it does feel a little greasy, but if you have dry skin, that is a plus.

Soothes and rejuvenates dry, irritated skin. I love the fact that it forms a nice, protective barrier over my skin so that it is still being protected and moisturized despite numerous hand-washings.