Other Women's Perfumes:
Eau De Parfum, Perfume
Burberry
Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit

Lovely, warm, intoxicating scent. My current favorite.

Comments about Burberry Brit:

I'm an amateur when it comes to perfume. Due to working in a coffee shop for many years, I've rarely been able to wear scents (interferes with coffee smell for customers) and therefore never got into them. Last week I decided it was time to have some nice perfume, and this was the first purchase made with my new-found perfume craving. I'm absolutely in love and I've worn this every day since purchasing. I even spray a little right before I go to bed so I can sit and inhale on my way to sleep. Cannot get enough of this vanilla/almond yumminess. This one really works for me!

Btw, I purchased the edt- it lasts all day for me (the spray before bed that I mentioned above is simply overkill/insanity). I love this scent so much that I have also purchased the edp, due to arrive later this week. Can't wait to compare the two! If it responds to my chemistry as well as the edt, I'll be in heaven!

Having a Burberry Brit moment

from Beaumont, MS

Comments about Burberry Brit:

This perfume is the best Christmas present my husband has gotten me when it comes to fragrances. I feel so pretty and confident when wearing Burberry Brit. If you want this new cofindence and a fragrance that turns heads when you walk in to a room then this the one for you.

Sensual and Sexy feel

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Burberry Brit:

Burberry Brit perfume for women is my favorite perfume! The reason for this perfume being so wonderful is how this perfumes nice scent and its scent puts me in the perfect mood for a date. The scent is not heavy; it is clean and not overbearing. I always get compliments from my boyfriend every time I wear it on our dates and he says it is his favorite perfume that I wear!

This scent is perfect for any occasion as I have found! I can wear out to dinner and a movie and I can wear it when I in class or even going to the mall! It is very versatile so you can wear it for any occasion. You can save it for special occasions or use it for everyday use. I prefer to save it for special occasions because its scent does tend to lean towards the heavier side. The scent is heavy but it does not bother the senses and it will not bother anyone with allergies or sensitivities. I live with my family and my mom and sister are sensitive to smells and have allergies and I have never gotten a complaint.

This perfume is the perfect blend of ingredients. This perfume is for a busy career women or a graduate student like me! The only down side to this perfume is how much it costs. I wish this perfume was a bit more affordable so that everyone has the opportunity to have access to a perfume like this. I love wearing this perfume mainly because this is the first perfume I have ever worn. I really felt like a woman the first time I spritzed some on myself!

Very Classic, and Classy!

from Stony Brook, NY

Comments about Burberry Brit:

I love love love Burberry Brit. Ever since I smelled it on my friend, I new this was my type of perfume and that I needed to get my hands on a bottle. Well, I finally did recently, and I am so glad I made the splurge (and yes, it is awfully expensive, but trust me, it is quite worth it!). I really do love this little concoction. It is wonderful for the winter, I feel that it may be a little overpowering during the summer, but people using the EDT may not have a problem with this. It really is a universal scent, I use it both for daytime and for evening wear, it really works for whenever. Every time I use it, I get 100 compliments, I swear! Everyone loves the scent and I guess it smells differently on me than on other people, because they are surprised that it is Burberry Brit! It really does last all day too, even a light spritz goes a long way. I definitely would not want to overdo this scent, it is best used for a subtle spray. It can definitely be too overpowering for those who use even one spray too many.

Burberry Brit Makes Me Feel Warm Inside

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Burberry Brit:

For reasons unknown, Burberry Brit makes me feel "warm" inside. I definitely prefer to wear it in the fall/winter months. Its a musky and warm scent that reminds me of the colder months of the year. It's sweet and has a sort of vanilla scent to it as well. I don't spray on too much because it's a potent fragrance and you don't want to over-do it. Burberry Brit stays on for almost the entire day, as compared to other perfumes that somehow disappear after only a few hours (if even that). I've had multiple compliments when wearing this perfume and plan to buy it again in the future, as well as recommend it to others.

If you are wearing it on a daily basis, definitely don't spray more than 2 times. You can pull this perfume off for an evening out as well. Again, one thing I really value in a perfume is if it's versatile. Oh and I'm a happy camper when it doesn't give me a pounding headache as well!

Burberry Brit is light and fresh!

from Fond Du Lac, WI

Comments about Burberry Brit:

I have never been much of a perfume person. They always smelled too strong, and I was reminded of playing in my grandma's vanity and dousing myself with Chanel No. 5. The smell of old lady followed me everywhere I went. Young kids and even teenagers tend to wear too much perfume, which always turned me off from perfumes.

When I discovered Burberry Brit, I knew that it was different from other heavy perfume. Firstly, it's young and fresh - there's no hint of old lady smell. Secondly, it's light, so you never have to worry about wearing too much. The smell is subtly fruity, which is very nice compared to body sprays that make you smell like an intensified apple or strawberry. It also has hints of soothing smells like amber and vanilla and nutty smells like almond.

Also, the packaging is very nice. It comes in a sleek, square bottle. The classic packaging reflects the classic smell and nature of the perfume. It's not gimmicky like many celebrity perfumes.

It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it. The bottle lasts for a long time. It's definitely my favorite perfume, and I won't be changing any time soon.

A great perfume!

from Suwanee, GA

Comments about Burberry Brit:

I really like this perfume. The bottle is very modern, and chic, it really caught my eye when i went shopping for perfumes! The scent is just amazing! It's so nice. I recieved many compliments from friends, family and even STRANGERS! I had to run to the grocery store to get something and the lady behind me tapped me and asked me what perfume i used because she really liked it. I feel great when i'm wearing it. It's not exactly the perfume to wear everyday, but it's great for parties and going out! I really love it and i wear it to almost every party i go to. Whenever someone compliments me on my perfume, i tell them to go ahead and buy it for themselves. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone because you will definitely not regret your purchase. It makes a great gift, though it is a little pricey.. It also lasts really long. I could still smell it on my shirt that i had sprayed it on the next time i put it on!

Burberry Brit smells great!

from Arnold, MD

Comments about Burberry Brit:

I bought a bottle of the Burberry Brit (for women) after smelling it in a magazine insert.  I thought it might smell "different" in person, but it doesn't seem to, and it doesn't seem to really change even after wearing it all day - it is very true to the initial scent.

I like that this smells to me clean and fresh, it reminds me a little bit of spring but it's not floral smelling. It's not too bright though - it has some warmth to it, but it's not at all musky or heavy. I think for me it is more of a Spring or Fall go-to perfume.

It is for me a very good all purpose scent, and although I think it's fine for daytime or evening I tend to wear it more during the day.

I think the sectn lasts a decent amount of time - I have never noticed it staying long or not, so I think it falls somewhere in the middle of that for me.

I think that a young woman or an older woman could both wear the scent with no problem. Again I think it falls in the middle, with it seeming to me like a woman in her 20s or 30s is about the target audience.

Not at first...but Brit grew on me

from Abita Springs, LA

Comments about Burberry Brit:

I won't lie- this perfume was not love at first sniff. I'd bought it on high reviews and the fact that this had vanilla and tonka bean in it...I'm one who veers more towards warm, almost malty vanilla based scents. When I got this I didn't know what to think, but it grew on me quickly. It's a fresh, clean scent but has very warm undernotes. It's the type of perfume that wears down well- you don't have to reapply later in the day because it starts to smell different (as many vanilla based scents do). I've found that this is the perfect perfume to wear at meetings and settings where you're closed in with alot people (or a nice afternoon lunch date!)...it's a noticable scent, but not overpowering...this is one of very few scents that smells better when it's hot and humid outside (or when you're sweating a bit) it doesn't exactly smell as good when the air is more dry. This is definately a timeless scent and can be worn by a woman of any age.

MY GO-TO perfume

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Burberry Brit:

Every single time I wear this perfume I get complimented. I am not sure if this smell just meshes with my natural smell, or if it is the perfume itself, but I am telling you that this perfume is a CLASSIC. It isnt flowery--which I hate for me because I am soooo not a flowery kind of chick!!!. It isnt an old lady smell and it isnt for a 13 year old who swoons over Justin Bieber! This smell is a classic for most every woman. Yes, the perfume is a little expensive, BUT go for the cheaper version...there is a perfume and a lesser expensive kind (I forget what its called) but the lesser expensive one works just the same. I think the bottle is gorgeous and looks great on your night stand or bathroom sink. I definately am a fan of packaging and this has the classic Burberry plaid on it, which is fantastic. I have used the lotions and things that go along with any gift set you might get, but I would say unless the gift set is seriously on sale---just get the perfume. I promise you will get compliments.