Other Coffee Makers:

Cons

I adore Bunn !

from Fort Gratiot, MI

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Stylish

Cons

• Long Brew Time
  • Pot drips when pouring

• Everyday

Comments about Bunn Phase Brew 8-cup Home Coffee Maker:

This Bunn does have a timer which makes morning coffee a breeze. It is beautiful on the counter and like all of my previous Bunns it seems durable and brews a great cup of coffee, I only complaint is the glass carafe drips no matter how I pour it.

Not your typical Bunn

Comments about Bunn Phase Brew 8-cup Home Coffee Maker:

I received this particular Bunn for Christmas because my other one broke. It takes 15 minutes at least to brew the coffee. Certainly not what you would expect from a Bunn. The water is scalding hot though when it comes out. I like Bunn because of how fast it brews the coffee. This particular model does not impress me. I also have a clean screen that comes up after every 3 pots of coffee I make. I am saving up to get the original Bunn coffeemaker. I cannot stand waiting for a cup of coffee.

Brew Performance
Way to slow. I think it should have automatic shut off when getting a cup of coffee.

Its easy to clean but clean screen comes up after every 3 pots I brew.

Its a standard coffee pot. You put your coffee in the filter, and add your water. It boils the water to over 200 degrees. It is hard to take a sip of the coffee once brewed without burning yourself.

It takes to long to brew. It takes about 15 minutes to brew. The brew timer makes it a little easier to get a cup when you first wake up if you set the alarm.

Not sure about this one I have only had it for 3 months

bunn is awesome!!

Comments about Bunn Phase Brew 8-cup Home Coffee Maker:

My husband and I are big coffee lovers, we love the smell of the coffee aroma first thing in the morning, it is like our alarm clock!!! We just recently replaced our Gevalia with a Bunn HG phase 8 cup brew and we are very pleased.It has excellent brew performance and the features are really nice, just set it up to brew before you get up and it is ready without having to wait. It seems to be a very sturdy and durable machine. We bought it as an impulse buy because we were not happy with our old coffee maker and I am so happy we picked this Bunn product. A friend actually recommended the Bunn brand to us (she has used Bunn for years). It is very easy to clean, just give in a quick rinse or put it in the dishwasher for a more thorough cleaning. For those of you who drink tea, it is excellent for that also. My friend suggested brewing my tea in the coffee maker, and I will never make it on the stove top again. The tea comes out perfect each time. Bunn is absolutley my favorite brand for coffee makers!

Good solid coffee maker

Comments about Bunn Phase Brew 8-cup Home Coffee Maker:

I have been using this Bunn for over 6 months and have never had a better coffee maker. It produces a consistently good cup of coffee. I am a heavy coffee drinker and use the maker each day before work. I never have to worry about its reliability or quality of output. It is easy to clean and care for. It looks great and never causes any problems.

• Brew Performance:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Bunn Phase Brew 8-cup Home Coffee Maker:

I love everything about this product dose not take up alot of space and it make just enough coffee for my family

Brew Performance
Great ! time saver when I'm in a hurry I can count on my coffee to be done in seconds

Easy to clean and do not take alot of time to clean

Easy to use pop the coffee in and your done

I love the way it looks

I will have this coffee maker for years to come

• Brew Performance:

The phase brew is the best pot I have ever owned.

Comments about Bunn Phase Brew 8-cup Home Coffee Maker:

Bunn's HG Phase Brew is an excellent coffee pot. While everyone is on the craze for a single cup Keurig coffee maker, it felt refreshing to use something thats made coffee for humans. Sure a single cup is great but those cups are very small and take so long to make. Bunn's phase brew makes 8 cups, in a 10 minute cycle from start to finish. The brew heats up to the ideal temperature for the perfect brew and then sprays the water evenly onto the grounds for a smooth flavor. The taste is always the same and and the brewer is reliable. I never find ground in the pot and the water is always fresh as the phase brew does not use a reservoir to store and heat water. Maintenance is very little, in fact, my clean just showed up and I have had my brewer for 6 months, cleaning took little effort and was done quick.. Bunn's new- sleek design and optimal perforance will fit well in any household.

Makes great coffee

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Bunn Phase Brew 8-cup Home Coffee Maker:

I'm a "my morning isn't complete until I've had my cup(s) of coffee" kind of person, so having a quality, reliable coffeemaker is a must. My Bunn coffeemaker doesn't disappoint. It makes a wonderful pot of coffee in about 8 minutes. The timer function is amazingly helpful, allowing me to time a fresh pot of coffee to finish up just as I return home from my morning workout (instant gratification!).

Two things to note: The coffee maker is loud when it starts to brew; noise took me aback when we first purchased it. (I've now gotten used to it and don't even notice.) And this coffeemaker only brews 8 cups at a time. Now, that's perfect for my and my two-adult household, but if you have lots of coffee drinkers in your home, you may want to consider the fact that one pot may not be enough.

• Brew Performance:

Very good coffee and very good looks.

from Dearborn, MI

Comments about Bunn Phase Brew 8-cup Home Coffee Maker:

I love the looks of it and the coffee it produces.

Brew Performance
Makes very tasty coffee. The first couple pots I made tasted funny, but that disappeared after I ran plain water through it a number of times. Tastes great now.

Be aware that this coffee maker makes 8 cups maximum and 4 cups minimum. If you try to make less than 4 cups it won't operate.

Not a problem. There is a light that will come on if the innards of the coffee maker need cleaning due to lime or scale build up. I use filtered water exclusively and have not had the light come on at all.

The window in the coffee maker where you check the water level is almost impossible to see through. Because of this, I use the carafe to fill the reservoir as there is a number of cups scale on the carafe.

Love the design. I think that's the main reason I bought it.

It's been good so far but I have only had it six months.