Other Coffee Makers:
Models:
GRX-B, GRX-W
Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker

Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker

Pros

• Brews quickly (7)
  • Easy to use (7)
  • Stylish (6)
  • Durable (5)
  • Easy to clean (4)

Cons

• Hard to clean (4)

• Everyday (8)
  • Home (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (8)
    • I received a sample (11), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Love it, ready for a new one.

I am very appreciative of the Bunn Coffee Maker. I have had one in my home now for approx. 5 years. Both of my parents own Bunn Coffee Makers. I love the speed and quickness of the fresh cup. I do have to say though, for the name, the heating elements seem to be inconsistent. My mother first purchased hers 20 years ago and replaced it 7 years ago. Each of them heated differently. My fathers is different than either of hers and mine well, lets say I have had a hotter cup of brew. I purchased another one as a spare for parties, get to gethers, family functions etc. it heats better than my first one does but also seems to burn the coffee once brewed as well.

Hoping to get the newest best performing Bunn soon. After All, it does make a GREAT Cup of Brew and neighbors, friends, and family visit just to have a taste. Thanks Bunn

Hate this brand

I bought one of these super expensive Bunn coffee makers and it broke down within the first month! I called customer service and they were so rude and did not help me solve my problem at all. I basically had to throw away the piece of junk and did not get my money back or a new product! They totally lost a customer for life. While it did brew the coffee very quickly, the taste was not the same. The pot also did not have a warming burner which is a downfall. I do not drink the whole pot in one sitting and as I am the only coffee drinker in the house, sometimes I would have to just throw out the coffee as it got cold and gross. It was really easy to use though because I did not even have to use the manual to set up the pot. I did read it though and user malfunction was not the reason it broke. I must have just gotten a dud, but I would still never buy a Bunn again or recommend one to anybody.

Best

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

I bought this at target and I really like this product coffee turns out better than any coffee maker we ever had and trust me we have had a few different types of coffee makers. We tend to brew lots of coffee through out the day I guess we drink alot of coffee but this product keeps on going its been 8 years since I bought this one and I last and the taste remains the same I recommend it to anyone who want a long lasting coffee maker and dosnt want to continue to buy a different one constantly buy it you won't regret it I know I don't and it's very simple to use and it makes great coffee in about 3 minutes that really fast and you get to enjoy it

Hate this brand

Bunn 10 cup coffee maker

from Fond Du Lac, WI

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

Love my Bunn! After 18 years I broke down and replaced my old one even though it still works fine. Can't beat that if makes a pot in 3 minutes. Had a leak in my old one, when I called Bunn about it they sent me the repair kit for free! So much worth the initial cost. Don"t think I will ever switch

Brew Performance
Fastest brew time I am aware of. Coffee is consistently brewed. Lately however the reservoir does not seem to be holding a full 10 cups. Maybe weather related

Long process but thorough

nothing to it. 3 minutes is awesome. Get up start coffee do my thing and coffee ready to go when I am done!

Not anything special but dos not matter to me. I am not a fan of the thermal one for no reason just do not care for the design. I do still wish they still carried the old design, I am not overly fond of the stailess steel.

My old one has been going for close to 20 years! Sure can't beat that! Really do not know if any other brand actually will last as long as my Bunn.I even am using the original carafe from the first pot bought.

Best Coffee Maker I Ever Owned

from Eaton, OH

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

If it were not for the lack of a timer to set so it would brew on it's own every moning and be ready when we woke it would get a 10. I found out how quick these coffee makers brew a great rich robust tasting Pot of coffee very quickly at a friend of mines house when I was there helping out for a week, before that I had only heard the name "Bunn". I fell in love with it and wanted one for myself instantly. My husband bought one for me (probably for him too, lol) a few months later. It has never waivered in quality or speed once in the whole year we have had it. Be careful of hard water residue collecting in a little metal part that is easy to get to and clean out. I can't recall where the part is, but it is like a small hole with a metal "washer" around it. How to clean your Bunn video on YouTube will instruct you on that. I would completely recomend this Bunn to any level of coffee drinker...just be sure and turn the water resevoir heating unit off when you don't plan to use it for a few days or the water may evaporate and burn the coffee maker out. Also, my personal recomendation for this coffee maker is Dunkin Donuts ground coffee. YUM!

Lighning fast brewing

• Brew Performance:

The BEST & SMOOTHEST CUP OF JOE!

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

I am very pleased with this Bunn! When I was a little kid, I always remember the amazing smell of coffee coming from my great grandma's kitchen, and the coffee maker she had was a Bunn. As I started growing up and started drinking coffee, I noticed my dad's parents had a Bunn. Seeing as how these things can last for DECADES, I decided to purchase this Bunn after my Mr. Coffee died (two months into using it). This Bunn always brews coffee in 3 minutes, always smooth and never bitter, and it is at the proper brewing temperature. Couldn't be more pleased!

Brew Performance
Always brews in 3 minutes (4 to 5 minutes if you use the flow restricter sprayhead), at 200 degrees F! Results in proper and smooth coffee.

It is definitely easier to clean this coffee maker in comparison to others!

So easy to use! Pull out brew funnel, put in a filter, scoop in coffee (one tablespoon of coffee per cup), place brew funnel back in position. Flip open lid, pour in water, replace carafe, close lid. Turn on warmer switch. Then coffee is ready in 3 minutes!

Simple but classy! Bunn is sure to fit any kitchen, whether classic and traditional, or sleek and modern!

Great grandma's Bunn? Lasted 40 years! My dad's parents Bunn, nearly 20 years and going strong... my Bunn? 1 year so far. Hopefully, I'll be in my fifties or sixties before I need a replacement!

• Brew Performance:

Really whole functional coffee maker, very rich quality brews.

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

Our ground bean brewer has been reliable for us every morning, it gets the deep rich coffee aromas percolating through the house and really roasts in the flavor.

Brew Performance
Exceptional brewing, we've had it for 3 years and every day when we get up to start our morning we always flip on the machine and never has the flavor and richness of the brew been tapered down or of a low quality, always fantastic brews.

Cleans out really well, the surfaces wipe down fairly quickly, easily and the glass container really sparkles after every wash.

All the buttons are really well laid out and the machine has always been very easy to navigate.

The design is quite unique, our kitchen is full of quite a good deal of modern appliances and this coffee brew master really shines with the rest of them, it's truly an aesthetic piece of work, well put together.

Always worked well for us, doesn't skip a beat.

• Brew Performance:

This is the best Coffee Maker anyone could own.

Coffee in 3 minutes.

This is my third Bunn. I generally get about three years use out of them. I make alot of coffee and this maker really stands up to the test.. It is very durable, easy to clean,and very quick on making that excellent cup of coffee everytime. I would never be without my Bunn. Nothing else comes close.

Coffee Maker

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

My reason for initially purchasing the Bunn coffee maker was because I was having company, approximately six people staying with me and my husband making for a total of eight people that I had to provide coffee for over the duration of an entire week. With all of them being absolute coffee drinkers I needed a machine that would brew up to ten cups of coffee in a short amount of time. I assumed the quickest I could expect for a brewer to make a pot of coffee was five to seven minutes but amazingly my expectations were blown away when this little machine brewed my coffee in a mere three minutes. For this reason alone I love the coffee maker I purchased.

Brew Performance
It really thoroughly makes all the coffee consistently and with each brew being as good as the previous. No disappointments thus far.

It was about as easy as most coffee brewers go.

Nice and basic.

It really is a simple and bold design.

• Brew Performance:

The perfect coffee maker for my work.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

I purchased this coffee maker for my last job, because the original one completely stopped working. The Bunn 10-Cup Hone Coffee Maker GRX is sort of expensive, but all the girls chipped in so we could get a high quality coffee maker, even if it cost a little more than expected. This particular coffee maker is wonderful. It makes a great pot of coffee, it is easy to clean, and it is incredibly durable. It is also easy to use; just flip the button to turn it on and it is ready to go! The coffee maker keeps the coffee hot, which is important in an office setting. I ended up taking the coffee maker with me when I left and it still works just as well as it did the day I purchased it. This is a coffee maker that I would be happy to recommend to friends and family.

I know that this coffee maker is durable because it was knocked off the counter at my job and it did not break. There was not even a crack or a scratch on it at all. It still worked great and had no issues.

• Brew Performance:

The best coffee maker we have ever bought!

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

We used to have "cheap" coffee makers and were replacing them every two months due to the extreme water conditions in our area. We decided to try a Bunn after hearing good things about it and have been very happy with ours for the last two years.

Brew Performance
We absolutely LOVE not having to wait for the coffee to be ready! It only takes about three minutes.

It is a little time consuming to properly clean, but it worth it to take care of such an awesome machine.

It is a very easy to use machine. Some mornings, my six year old will make us coffee before we wake up.

The design makes it very easy to properly clean and it fits very nicely underneath my cupboards.

Speaking as the mother of four children under the age of nine, this is a very durable coffee maker. It still works fantastically after a four year old accidently dumped sparkles in it trying to make "princess coffee". Obviously it needed to be cleaned out thoroughly, but nevertheless still makes a great cup of coffee.