Other Coffee Makers:
Models:
GRX-B, GRX-W
Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker

Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker

Pros

• Brews quickly (3)
  • Stylish (3)

Cons

• Hard to clean (3)

• Everyday (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (5)

Love it, ready for a new one.

I am very appreciative of the Bunn Coffee Maker. I have had one in my home now for approx. 5 years. Both of my parents own Bunn Coffee Makers. I love the speed and quickness of the fresh cup. I do have to say though, for the name, the heating elements seem to be inconsistent. My mother first purchased hers 20 years ago and replaced it 7 years ago. Each of them heated differently. My fathers is different than either of hers and mine well, lets say I have had a hotter cup of brew. I purchased another one as a spare for parties, get to gethers, family functions etc. it heats better than my first one does but also seems to burn the coffee once brewed as well.

Hoping to get the newest best performing Bunn soon. After All, it does make a GREAT Cup of Brew and neighbors, friends, and family visit just to have a taste. Thanks Bunn

Hate this brand

I bought one of these super expensive Bunn coffee makers and it broke down within the first month! I called customer service and they were so rude and did not help me solve my problem at all. I basically had to throw away the piece of junk and did not get my money back or a new product! They totally lost a customer for life. While it did brew the coffee very quickly, the taste was not the same. The pot also did not have a warming burner which is a downfall. I do not drink the whole pot in one sitting and as I am the only coffee drinker in the house, sometimes I would have to just throw out the coffee as it got cold and gross. It was really easy to use though because I did not even have to use the manual to set up the pot. I did read it though and user malfunction was not the reason it broke. I must have just gotten a dud, but I would still never buy a Bunn again or recommend one to anybody.

nice

from LY

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

nice

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Best ever

from Coal Mountain WV

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Stylish

• Home
    • Office
    • Weekends

I have had this one for 3years+if it breaks I will get another one like It

i love this coffee maker

from Fulton, NY

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

we had this coffee pot for 5 years, it brews fast.

It is afantastic machine

from Egypt

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

I like the machine it is make fantastic coffee

Amazing Coffee Maker ever using

from Denver USA

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly

Cons

• Hard To Clean
      • Long Brew Time

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

My opinion , it is amazing Coffee Maker ever using , easy to use every day heavy duty .

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Best

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

I bought this at target and I really like this product coffee turns out better than any coffee maker we ever had and trust me we have had a few different types of coffee makers. We tend to brew lots of coffee through out the day I guess we drink alot of coffee but this product keeps on going its been 8 years since I bought this one and I last and the taste remains the same I recommend it to anyone who want a long lasting coffee maker and dosnt want to continue to buy a different one constantly buy it you won't regret it I know I don't and it's very simple to use and it makes great coffee in about 3 minutes that really fast and you get to enjoy it

Hate this brand

Bunn 10 cup coffee maker

from Fond Du Lac, WI

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

Love my Bunn! After 18 years I broke down and replaced my old one even though it still works fine. Can't beat that if makes a pot in 3 minutes. Had a leak in my old one, when I called Bunn about it they sent me the repair kit for free! So much worth the initial cost. Don"t think I will ever switch

Brew Performance
      Fastest brew time I am aware of. Coffee is consistently brewed. Lately however the reservoir does not seem to be holding a full 10 cups. Maybe weather related

Long process but thorough

nothing to it. 3 minutes is awesome. Get up start coffee do my thing and coffee ready to go when I am done!

Not anything special but dos not matter to me. I am not a fan of the thermal one for no reason just do not care for the design. I do still wish they still carried the old design, I am not overly fond of the stailess steel.

My old one has been going for close to 20 years! Sure can't beat that! Really do not know if any other brand actually will last as long as my Bunn.I even am using the original carafe from the first pot bought.

Best Coffee Maker I Ever Owned

from Eaton, OH

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

If it were not for the lack of a timer to set so it would brew on it's own every moning and be ready when we woke it would get a 10. I found out how quick these coffee makers brew a great rich robust tasting Pot of coffee very quickly at a friend of mines house when I was there helping out for a week, before that I had only heard the name "Bunn". I fell in love with it and wanted one for myself instantly. My husband bought one for me (probably for him too, lol) a few months later. It has never waivered in quality or speed once in the whole year we have had it. Be careful of hard water residue collecting in a little metal part that is easy to get to and clean out. I can't recall where the part is, but it is like a small hole with a metal "washer" around it. How to clean your Bunn video on YouTube will instruct you on that. I would completely recomend this Bunn to any level of coffee drinker...just be sure and turn the water resevoir heating unit off when you don't plan to use it for a few days or the water may evaporate and burn the coffee maker out. Also, my personal recomendation for this coffee maker is Dunkin Donuts ground coffee. YUM!

Lighning fast brewing

• Brew Performance:

The BEST & SMOOTHEST CUP OF JOE!

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

I am very pleased with this Bunn! When I was a little kid, I always remember the amazing smell of coffee coming from my great grandma's kitchen, and the coffee maker she had was a Bunn. As I started growing up and started drinking coffee, I noticed my dad's parents had a Bunn. Seeing as how these things can last for DECADES, I decided to purchase this Bunn after my Mr. Coffee died (two months into using it). This Bunn always brews coffee in 3 minutes, always smooth and never bitter, and it is at the proper brewing temperature. Couldn't be more pleased!

Brew Performance
      Always brews in 3 minutes (4 to 5 minutes if you use the flow restricter sprayhead), at 200 degrees F! Results in proper and smooth coffee.

It is definitely easier to clean this coffee maker in comparison to others!

So easy to use! Pull out brew funnel, put in a filter, scoop in coffee (one tablespoon of coffee per cup), place brew funnel back in position. Flip open lid, pour in water, replace carafe, close lid. Turn on warmer switch. Then coffee is ready in 3 minutes!

Simple but classy! Bunn is sure to fit any kitchen, whether classic and traditional, or sleek and modern!

Great grandma's Bunn? Lasted 40 years! My dad's parents Bunn, nearly 20 years and going strong... my Bunn? 1 year so far. Hopefully, I'll be in my fifties or sixties before I need a replacement!