Other Coffee Makers:
Models:
GRX-B, GRX-W
Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker

Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker

Pros

• Easy to use (12)
  • Brews quickly (11)
  • Durable (9)
  • Stylish (9)
  • Easy to clean (8)

Cons

• Hard to clean (5)

• Everyday (13)
  • Home (7)
  • Office (3)
  • Short trips / weekends (3)
    • Brew Performance:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (11), Coffee aficionado (3)
    • I received a sample (11), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Love it, ready for a new one.

I am very appreciative of the Bunn Coffee Maker. I have had one in my home now for approx. 5 years. Both of my parents own Bunn Coffee Makers. I love the speed and quickness of the fresh cup. I do have to say though, for the name, the heating elements seem to be inconsistent. My mother first purchased hers 20 years ago and replaced it 7 years ago. Each of them heated differently. My fathers is different than either of hers and mine well, lets say I have had a hotter cup of brew. I purchased another one as a spare for parties, get to gethers, family functions etc. it heats better than my first one does but also seems to burn the coffee once brewed as well.

Hoping to get the newest best performing Bunn soon. After All, it does make a GREAT Cup of Brew and neighbors, friends, and family visit just to have a taste. Thanks Bunn

Hate this brand

I bought one of these super expensive Bunn coffee makers and it broke down within the first month! I called customer service and they were so rude and did not help me solve my problem at all. I basically had to throw away the piece of junk and did not get my money back or a new product! They totally lost a customer for life. While it did brew the coffee very quickly, the taste was not the same. The pot also did not have a warming burner which is a downfall. I do not drink the whole pot in one sitting and as I am the only coffee drinker in the house, sometimes I would have to just throw out the coffee as it got cold and gross. It was really easy to use though because I did not even have to use the manual to set up the pot. I did read it though and user malfunction was not the reason it broke. I must have just gotten a dud, but I would still never buy a Bunn again or recommend one to anybody.

Best Ever!

from Michigan

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

I'm a heavy coffee drinker and this is by far the best coffee pot that I've ever used!

Best coffee maker ever!

from Lake View, AL

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Stylish

• Weekends

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

Love it! The Bunn last a long time...my last one i had for 6 yrs.

Best coffee maker

from Greenwood, Maine

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot
    • Low maintenance

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

The first pot of coffee I ever made, was with a Bunn. I was five years old and I used to watch my mother do it. I woke up early one morning and brought her coffee to her bed, she was shocked! Now, thirty years later, I still use a bunn coffee maker. My husband surprised me with one for Christmas a few years ago. I've used so many different brands over the years, but none compare to the Bunn! It is the fastest and most reliable coffee maker.

a great appliance,im very satisfied zith my bunn coffe maker

from casablanca Morocco

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Stylish

easy to use

Bunn at its best

from columbia,tn

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
      • Durable
      • Easy To Clean
      • Easy To Use
      • Large Pot
      • Stylish

• Office
        • Weekends

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

Great machine for your money

Be Smart - Start a Bunn Fund Like I Did

from Shelbyville, IN

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Use
        • Great Flavor
        • Large Pot
        • Stylish

Cons

• Hard To Clean

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

I received my first Bunn coffee maker as a wedding present. It was the BEST present we received that day. The Bunn coffee maker has a storage tanks that keeps water hot and ready for brewing. This eliminates the dreaded WAIT for a cup when you first wake up in the morning. By having the water in the tank already hot, the coffee starts brewing the moment you shut the lid.

I realized very quickly that this coffee maker was exactly what I needed in my morning ritual. I'm not at my best in the morning until I get a cup of coffee in my system. With my old coffee maker, I would literally stand at the counter and watch the water drip, drip, drip. I even tried a coffee maker that would allow you to "steal" a cup of coffee while still brewing. The problem with this method is the cup you "steal" is strong, and therefore the rest of the coffee from that brew will be weak.

I got the great idea of creating a "Bunn Fund". I took an empty coffee can - I had one right there by the Bunn coffee maker - and cut a hole in the lid. Every morning when I get a cup of coffee from the pot, I put 50 cents in the "Bunn Fund". I even wrapped the coffee can in plain paper and wrote "Bunn Fund" on the can. Now when company is over and enjoying coffee, they pitch in on the Bunn Fund too. After no time, I had enough money in the coffee can to buy a replacement Bunn coffee maker.

I love my Bunn coffee maker and cannot imagine every living without one. I've tried the fancy pod instant ready makers, the coffee is too expensive for me and I drink coffee all day long. I went through so many pods, it was crazy.

you should bye this product

from egypt

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use
        • Stylish

Cons

• Limited Features
        • Small Pot

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

Needed replacement for a SO-SO coffee maker we had for a year or so gave out. Did quite a bit of on-line research but questioned how valuable others' opinions were. Noted numerous BUNN machines had pretty good ratings and that cafes normally have the brand. On purchase did call BUNN to request the water defuser as saw some reviewers noted such needed to prevent over-spray if one had a water softener. BUNN sent one quickly and without charge. Unit works very well brewing coffee quickly and with good taste. Recently "discovered" one can make less than 10-cups by simply adding only the amount for the cups desired since the added water will simply displace an equal amount of the already hot water through the coffee grounds. One thing we had to get used to is not close the upper flap where water is added until the pot is placed under the coffee filter container. For, closing the lid on the fill opening will immediately start a flow of hot water onto the grounds.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Amazing

from Grand Rapids, MI

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
        • Durable
        • Easy To Clean
        • Easy To Use

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

This is the second Bunn coffee pot I have owned and I will never buy another brand. I live in the country and my well water wrecked every other kind of coffee pot I've had within a few months. I know filtered water is ideal, it's just not practical for me. I have had the Bunn for 2 years now and it still brews just like it did when I bought it. I do have to do the deep clean with vinegar at least once a month, but I also make one to two pots a day with it. It brews really quick and it's easy to clean. I really can't think of anything bad to say about it, though it may seem a bit pricey it's worth it!

This machine is the best maker of coffee

from Josn

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
          • Durable
          • Easy To Use
          • Stylish

Cons

• Loud

• Office

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

Hello friends I recommend buying this beast I use it always I work a nerve - wasting area, so I needed to revive me and I work and this device was wonderful He makes the best cup of coffee If you like me suffer in your rise to work This will restore your activity and because you have been promoted so you can forgive me I see that there are not many problems. Some of the problems that I wish the company is going to do is put a place for sugar or make it make a cup of coffee and I work automatically. This is what I hope to be in this machine.

Best coffee pot ever

from Northville ny

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
          • Easy To Use

Cons

• Small Pot

Comments about Bunn 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker:

I absolutely love my bunn coffee pot! I will never buy another kind. It brews a pot of coffee in no time!