Other Cloth Diapers:
Bummis
Models:
SBU-S, SBU-M, SBU-L, SCF-S, SCF-M, SCF-L, SF-S, SF-M, SF-L, SP-S, SP-M, SP-L, ST-S, ST-M, ST-L, SKF-S, SKF-M, SKF-L, SCC-S, SCC-M, SCC-L
Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diaper

Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diaper

Great Swim Diaper

from Holland, MI

Comments about Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diaper:

This is a great swim diaper to have on hand!  It is extremely easy to use, and with how expensive disposable swim diapers are, I can't see why anyone wouldn't buy one of these!

I have the Bummis Swim Diaper in a size medium for my little 8 month old girl.  It fits her well and I expect it may even work for us next summer too.  The velcro gives a good range of fit and allows the diaper to adjust just right.  I like that the diaper is lightweight and thin.  It fits perfectly under her swimsuits.

Other cloth swim diapers we have tried tend to have tight leg elastics that pinch my baby.  This one is adjustable and works just right.  The velcro is nice and strong and seems like it will last for quite some time.  We did not have any pinching issues with this diaper.

I use cloth diapers with my little one, so I just throw it in the diaper pail, but you could just as easily rinse this in the sink or wash it with regular laundry.

Absorbency
It a swim diaper, it doesn't absorb...

• Leak Prevention:
  • Comfort:
  • Absorbency:

Swimmi is the BEST Swim Diaper EVER!

from Victoria, TX

Comments about Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diaper:

This swim diaper is worth the purchase for your baby for summertime fun! I got this for my first child who is 4 now, and his brother has worn it throughout last summer! Durable and light, it is fantastic for the pool! It is not a diaper, so you must make sure you change it after play time. Bright wonderful colors, exciting patterns for baby to look at. I love the size ranges, we were able to use ours throughout the entire summer with both kids at their age range. I've tried the disposables for swimming, they got squishy and poofy and made red marks all over my baby's body. These did not do that - the fit was great, there was no "poof" from absorbtion, and my baby didn't get a rash from it rubbing his skin wrong. And the construction of this swim diaper is so good that it is packed away for the next baby or a hand-me-down if we don't have anymore! A must buy!

Highly recommended for the pool and beach!

from Manchester, CT

Comments about Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diaper:

Our baby's first summer, I researched the cost of disposable swim diapers.  I was completely shocked at the ridiculously priced diapers.  After researching cloth swim diapers, I decided to purchase the Bummis cloth swim diaper.  These fit true to size (others I have found to run small).  The diapers were used at least two times weekly in our pool.  They have held up fabulously.  The velcro did not seem to lose its "sticky-ness" at all.  The velcro also helps get the diaper on and off quickly.

The velcro is so strong that it did seem to affect and rub against her swimsuit though.  Also, if not put on properly, the velcro rubbed up against her belly or leg and made a raw red patch of skin.

The bottom line is that this is an inexpensive diaper that contains poo in the pool.  It does not absorb urine at all.  Once my daughter is out of the pool, I immediately change her into a regular diaper since these don't absorb.

Fabulous alternative to disposable swim diapers!

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diaper:

Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diapers are an amazing alternative to the traditional disposable swim diapers. Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diapers are produced in a wide variety of girl-friendly, boy-friendly and gender neutral prints and beautiful vibrant colors. Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diapers are available in several sizes with an velcro closure to allow for a custom fit. Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diapers are ideal for swimming lessons, romps through the sprinkler in your yard or trips to the beach. Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diapers can be used in lieu of swim suit bottoms on especially hot summer days. Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diapers hang dry quickly in the sun, no need to toss them in the dryer. Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diapers are very cost effective and pay for themselves in just a few uses. Bummis Swimmi Reusable Swim Diapers are very well made with quality materials which allow for them to be passed on younger siblings with plenty of life left in them.