Other Strollers:
Double Strollers
BumbleRide
Models:
IT-512A, IT-512J, IT-512OC, IT-512R, IT-512SE, IT-512W, IT-512F, IT-512L, IT-512V
BumbleRide Indie Twin Double Stroller

BumbleRide Indie Twin Double Stroller

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

The BEST double all terrain stroller

Comments about BumbleRide Indie Twin Double Stroller:

When I first considered this stroller, I was in a bit of sticker shock. However, this stroller proved to be worth every single penny. While the stroller is large and heavy, it is a necessity for moms of multiples or two stroller riding children. I have this stroller is the Seagrass color. The color schemes are so nice and just a little different from other strollers.

One of my favorite features of this stroller is the large air filled tires. These tires are perfect for all terrains including snow and sand at the beach. I also love the huge underneath basket. I was able to stuff a large number of groceries in the basket.

The handle bar is adjustable to allow all heights to comfortable push the stroller.

The stroller can be easily reclined to a variety of levels. It is easy to adjust the recline.

The canopies on the seats operate independently of each other. They also provide wonderful coverage.

Overall, I would highly recommend this stroller to anyone looking for the perfect stroller.

AH MAZING!

Comments about BumbleRide Indie Twin Double Stroller:

Love this stroller!!! My girls love this stroller as well! Just an overall amazing product especially for the mom that loves to run!

Love the design and the ability to have one child leaning back and want sitting up and the brakes are awesome!!

Safety
I run with my girls in this stroller and I'm extremely picky when it comes to something that affects their safety, this stroller is it for me. I dont have to worry about my girls safety, about them getting out of the straps or falling out, its a great comfort to know my girls are safe!

Child Comfort
My girls just love being in this stroller! They love to recline and sit up and just relax and enjoy the view!

Maneuverability
Very good maneuverability, especially for a 4 wheeled double!

I can confidently say the product is extremely durable and I'm confident I will never have to replace it.

Good Stroller

Comments about BumbleRide Indie Twin Double Stroller:

I purchased this stroller second-hand and it was still in awesome condition when I got it. The fabric is very durable and can be removed to be washed. It is moderately easy to remove all of the cloth pieces. The stroller has removable grab bars which are padded and a nice feature. It also has a car seat adapter which works perfectly to fit my family's needs. It has rather large sun shades for the kiddos which is a nice feature. There is a large undercarriage that is ideal for a diaper bag. It also has pockets on the cloth. This stroller handles AWESOME. Super easy to maneuver, although it is too big to fit in most stores (between the racks and such). Another con is there are no cup holders or snack cups for mom or kids. It is also pretty bulky and difficult to load. It takes up the majority of the back of my Explorer, so we can't use our third row seating with this stroller in tow.

• Maneuverability:

Great for multiples or multiple kids!

Comments about BumbleRide Indie Twin Double Stroller:

I love the Bumbleride Indie Twin for my little ones, now 1 and 3. I got it before my littlest was born and we've used it pretty much constantly since. The optional car seat bar was a god send in the early days with a newborn. It's so easy to use and can stay installed when the strollers is folded up. My 3 year old is big for her age but still fits nicely. It's very sturdy and handles so easily, even on grass or uneven terrain. The tires are air filled (similar to a bike tire) so just ensure that they are properly inflated (pump included) and you'll be good to go. It's also very very easy to fold up but you do need room to store it as it's a bit bulky.

It is a little heavy and doesn't fold up very compactly so it wouldn't be my absolute first choice for travel. A quick trip with a lot of walking yes, but anything longer with a lot of luggage, no. Otherwise it's a great stroller especially of longer walks around the neighborhood and to the park. It's great for the mall or being out and about because it really does fit through standard size doors!

Most importantly, I like the look of it. Love the color choices. I would highly recommend this stroller to parents of twins or those with little ones close in age.

Best Double Stroller I've Seen and Used

Comments about BumbleRide Indie Twin Double Stroller:

I wanted a stroller for my newborn and 17-month-old that would be easy to maneuver, okay for light jogging and not so big that I couldn't navigate through a store. This stroller fit the mold and has been perfect for our needs. Daily walks to the park, going through the mall or grocery store and slow jogs on the track have all been made possible for me by having this stroller. It's not a small stroller, so it fills my whole trunk and is heavy, but it was worth it to me. The front and back strollers are narrower, but this was much easier to maneuver and I've found it fits through most places that my regular single stroller fits through. One of my favorite features that I didn't know I wanted until having it was the ability to put the seats completely flat. My son naps in the stroller when he's lying down in it, which is amazing because he hates the carseat! It also has a very easy brake and folds down in one quick step. Overall, it's definitely the one I would buy again and recommend anyone needing a double to try it out.

Only downside is the weight. It's hard to carry.

Safety
The straps are very secure even for an infant.

Child Comfort
Both my kids nap in it frequently.

My favorite part!

Friends with this stroller have gone through multiple children and their stroller still looks great. We're 5 months into using ours and have zero complaints so far.

• Maneuverability:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stroller!!!

from Stoughton, WI

Comments about BumbleRide Indie Twin Double Stroller:

God, what I wouldn't do without this stroller!?! Honestly, I'd survive with a less expensive side-by-side double stroller, but definitely not as easily. And let's face it, easier is better - especially when you are a sleep-deprived parent of two toddlers!

It was definitely an investment, but TOTALLY worth it! It's pretty awesome. We decided a side-by-side was best for our family. We wanted a side-by-side because I didn't want one of the kids to have to look at the back of the other kid's head, I didn't want to push a train, and the hubby wanted a jogger. I did a TON of research on strollers, let me tell you! For starters, the Indie Twin has the narrowest width and fits semi-easily through standard doorways. It folds up really easily as well - I can do it in a flash! The seats lay completely flat for infants to nap in (VERY hard to find). There is an adapter to allow you to attach a baby carrier car seat (LOVED THAT!). The canopy on top covers a ton of the stroller for sun shade and rainy days. All the fabric either snaps or velcros on and off for easy cleaning. The wheels in front can lock for jogging or rough terrain. And it is SO easy to maneuver. I can EASILY push it around corners, up hills and over bumps with one hand. And the handle adjusts for taller and shorter Mommies and Daddies (hubby is really tall so he loves that!). HUGE basket underneath for bags/toys and such, and can be accessed from the sides and back. It is super easy for our 3-year old to get in and out. There is an optional snack pack that attaches in front, which doubles as the infant carrier car seat adapter (take the snack pack part off and you're left with the metal rod for the car seat to clip on to). With that attached, it wouldn't be as easy for her to climb in and out, but might be nice for keeping a child in there seat if they aren't supposed to get out (and for snack time). We rarely use that attachment when just taking walks around the neighborhood, but it would be nice if taking them shopping at the mall, or if they shouldn't be allowed to get in and out.

My complaints: A super flimsy cup holder. It seems as though it is an afterthought. Like people were like, 'where do I put a beverage', and they put in a screw on the side to mount a 'cup holder' too. I do have to take it off to fit though some doorways, as it sticks out the side of the stroller. My other complaint is that we bent one of the front wheel forks because we were running across the street as a car was approaching, and the stroller's front wheels started shaking, eventually dislodging the wheel and bending the fork as it hit the pavement. Luckily our daughters were strapped in and no one was injured. It does warn against jogging without the wheels locked, but we literally didn't think running across the street would do any damage. In all honesty, we may not have had the front wheels property installed in the first place - there is a red piece that goes between the screws and the forks that may have been improperly placed - do this may have been our fault. We were able to bend the forks back into place with no further damage.

I totally recommend it, but even though the price is a little scary, I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

Beautiful and functional!

Child Comfort
We've had many passersby comment on how comfortable our girls appear!

Holy moly, easy!!!

Don't jog without the wheels locked - wobble wobble!

• Maneuverability:

WE LOVE THE BUMBLERIDE!!!

Comments about BumbleRide Indie Twin Double Stroller:

I have two boys, a 1 year old and a 4 year old and they both LOVE this stroller. Its perfect for long outings to theme parks and outdoor festivals. It is easy to stroll, the large undercarriage and extra pockets on the canopy are convenient to carry about everything you can think of. The individual, FULL recline and foot rest are essential for a nap and it's oh-so-comfortable for the kids. I've changed my 1 year old's diaper in this stroller when there was no diaper changer available.

I've done light jogging and easy hiking with this stroller. It's easy to manuever and good over the curbs. Definitely a "must" for moms with multiples.

Everything about this stroller is convenient. I have so much to say about the convenience of this stroller BUT my most favorite design is the individual full recline and foot rest. We barely use the buckles because my 1 year old loves to pull up the foot rest and sit freely in there.

The cons would be the canopy. The extra pockets are great but after a while I'm constantly pulling the canopy forward. I don't know about the newer models, but the older 2008 models were kind of a pain over the years. The other con would be its weight and bulk. Thank goodness I have a truck and consider myself to be in good shape. Its definitely not a good buy for women who can not lift more than 20 pounds.

Very, very safe!

Child Comfort
This is where the Bumbleride thrives.

Maneuverability
It would be awesome if this stroller was truly a jogging stroller but light jogging and fast walking is fine. It would also be awesome if this stroller could stroll on sand but in all honesty, what stroller could these days?

Again, I went jogging and hiking with this thing. It's a beast! It won't fail you!

• Maneuverability:

This double stroller makes every outing easier!

Comments about BumbleRide Indie Twin Double Stroller:

We love our bumbleride indie twin! It's the perfect width to fit through most entry doors when we're out shopping, and it is very easy to maneuver through tight spots. Often times I'm holding my coffee in one hand, while pushing the kids around town. When we do take it in the car, it folds up easily, and is light enough for one person to lift. The tires go over curbs and bumps easily and have held up well through the hundreds of miles we've clocked so far :). Plus, the colors options are unique and cute! I've washed the detachable seat covers in the washing machine, and they look like new afterwards.

• Maneuverability:

I want 4 of these. Seriously.

from Duluth, MN

Pros

Cons

Comments about BumbleRide Indie Twin Double Stroller:

I wish I had 4 of these and no, I am not kidding. I have one double stroller and it is a front to back (so unpopular in the side to side world) and its' old and faded and one wheel is always turned to the left (even if I'm going to the right ) and I am not kidding when I say, If I had 4 of these double strollers I'd probably cry.

If I had 4 of these strollers, I'd get out my trusty bunge cords and strap them together.. then I'd load them up with as many short people from my daycare that i could.. and away we'd go!

If I had 4 of these strollers, I'd be skipping the little kids around the block as we went merrily along.

But alas! I have only my memories of how much everyone else likes these strollers.. the side to side motion. The sleek design. The easy moving wheels. The attractive colors. The study construction. The comfortable handles. For, I.. I am stuck with the 1990 back to front style.. and my poor little daycare kids.. the ones with the pleading eyes and deserving hearts, will have to live their lives, having never taken a ride in a sweet set of wheels like these.

Great Stroller

from Clinton, NY

Comments about BumbleRide Indie Twin Double Stroller:

This is the best stroller. I purchased the double stroller in red. I have owned the stroller for two years now and have loved this. The look of it is very sleek. I get compliments on it everywhere I stroll. There is ample room in the pockets behind each seat and underneath. I also loved the fact that it was a side-by-side stroller. When my youngest was an infant I was able to put her car seat in the stroller with the attachment. It worked well and I was able to put my older daughter in with no problem. It is a large stroller so it does take up the trunk of our car but I think that would be the case with any double stroller. We found it so indispensible that we took it with us on vacation and we were not sorry to have done that. It also looks very comfortable for the little ones. In colder weather we attached the foot muffs and they worked well at keeping their feet and legs warm. It is also easy to clean.