3.5
Rose Wine
Bully Hill , All Wines

Bully Hill , All Wines

3.5

Bully Hill offers a wine for every season

from Medina, OH

Pros

Cons

Comments about Bully Hill , All Wines:

If you are looking for an excellent wine experience, I would recommend Bully Hill wine.  If you like to travel, I would suggest a long weekend trip to the Finger Lakes, and take a tour and tasting at Bully Hill Winery.  Whether you are a beginner or an avid fan of wine, you will not be disappointed.  The winery is located in the village of Harmmondsport, New York, in the Finger Lake region.  They recently opened a restaurant that features anything from delectable Maryland -style crab cakes to a tender filet mignon.  Don't forget to ask for the wine recommendation that will truly bring out the flavor of your meal.  My favorite part of my visit was the unique tasting.  They offer an informal group tasting in a relaxed atmosphere that you will find very entertaining.  The wine labels all represent a story and is considered art in my book.  Topped off with a cork inscribed with several virtue's such as; Wine with Integrity, Wine with Hope or Wine with Love.  You never know what you'll get, but  try out their number one seller ***Love My Goat.  ***It is a full bodied, sweet red, but not too sweet.  Guaranteed to quench your thirst no matter what season you're in.

Bully Hill Wines are an OK Introductory Wine

from Clifton Park, NY

Comments about Bully Hill , All Wines:

Bully Hill wines are a good introduction to wine for the novice. Usually sweet with grapey flavors they appeal to beginning wine drinkers. Mostly they are made with Labrusca grapes however they do make a few wines from vinifera grapes such as Chardonnay, Pinot Noir & Riesling. Labrusca grapes have different flavors then vinifera grapes and are sometimes refered to as "foxy". Bully Hill wines are mostly on the sweet side and manny people will find that over time they move towards drier wines.

a great winery to visit--friendly and beautiful

from Ballwin, MO

Comments about Bully Hill , All Wines:

Bully Hill winery and gift shop are a great stop on the Fingerlakes wine trail. Their wines are Ok and we do enjoy their Riesling but the rest are a tad too sweet for us. With that said the experience of BH is not to be missed and they  have great t-shirts and are wonderful hosts.

A wine for people who don't like wine

from Spencerport, NY

Comments about Bully Hill , All Wines:

I served this wine (Grower's Blush) at my wedding and EVERYONE loved it. I have alot of friends who "don't like wine" but this is mild enough for everyone to enjoy. It has a semi-sweet fruity flavor with a nice soft finish. I love to support our local wineries in upstate NY and I think the Finger Lakes region provides many wines to rival the higher priced varieties from Napa and France. All the labels are artwork done by Walter S Taylor (a fascinating story behind this family) founder of the winery. The price can't be beat and I encourage everyone to try a Bully Hill wine today! (My husband's favorite is Love Goat Red)!!