Other Condiments:
Bull's-Eye
Bull's-Eye Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Smoke, 18 oz (Pack of 12)

Bull's-Eye Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Smoke, 18 oz (Pack of 12)

Bulls Eye bbq sauce is outstanding!

from Canmer, KY

Pros

Cons

Comments about Bull's-Eye Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Smoke, 18 oz (Pack of 12):

I recieved a sample of this sauce and i was hooked! I love it. In my area there are about five different flavors. I could care less which one i get as long as it is Bulls eye. No matter what i have put it on, i always put some on the side for dipping too!

Great if you want a bold flavored barbecue sauce.

from Sutherlin, OR

Pros

Cons

Comments about Bull's-Eye Barbecue Sauce, Hickory Smoke, 18 oz (Pack of 12):

The Bull's Eye barbecue sauce does cost a little more then others, but there is a reason. This barbecue sauce tends to be stronger flavored than most sauces. The Hickory Smoked flavor is good. It makes your meat taste like it was just barbecued on a grill. I tried a new flavor which was the Texas style bold. It was good but a bit strong for me. It tasted good with my chicken strips but I only put a little on each one. I prefer the honey flavored barbecue sauce. It tastes a little sweeter. For those of you that like a strong barbecue sauce that's a bit spicy try the Texas style Bull's Eye Bold sauce. The bottle is easy to open and easy to store in your refrigerator. Try this sauce on some chicken or steak that you are grilling on a George Foreman indoor grill. Yummy! You can even try this sauce on potatoes or corn on the cob. You can try it on a ham sandwich. This sauce will taste good on anything that you want barbecue sauce on. You can certainly taste the flavor. Thanks for the sample Bull's Eye!