Other Cold & Flu Medicines:

Yes is very good

Best cough mixture ever

from Victoria Australia

About Me Healthy Adult

Pros

• Easy To Administer
  • Effective
  • No Side Effects
  • Promotes Healing
  • Relieves Symptoms Fast

Cons

• Cough
    • Sore Throat

Comments about Buckley's Original Mixture Cough & Congestion:

I used to buy this mixture years ago and found it to be the best ever, unfortunately I am unable to buy it here in Victoria Australia, if anyone is able to send me a link to where is can order this I would appreciate it very much

Yuck! Relief!

Comments about Buckley's Original Mixture Cough & Congestion:

I've taken buckley since I was a kid. Take it from me, this stuff is disgusting. It feels like snot, tastes like cigarettes, and smells you should use it to clean the floor. But dag, if this doesn't make you feel better. Their slogan is truth. So, suck it up and take your medicine!

Congestion Relief
    The mint clears your right up. You'll easily be able to breathe again.

Chest Congestion Relief
    Not sure if it actually works but it sure feels like it does. Or maybe my body is tricking me so that I don't take anther dose.

Relief of Aches & Pains
    I haven't noticed this having much effect on my aches and pains. Mostly, it works on my head symptoms.

Cough Suppression
    The syrup is thick, like snot. You won't cough after taking it. You won't want to.

• Congestion Relief:
    • Chest Congestion Relief:
    • Relief of Aches & Pains:
    • Cough Suppression:

Good product Bad taste

from Grambling, LA

Comments about Buckley's Original Mixture Cough & Congestion:

I first tried Buckley's around 8 years ago while i was suffering from a very bad cold.  it was recommended by the pharmacist.  It was very effect in cutting the cold.  After drinking it makes your throat very clear and makes your feel better instantly. i was very satisfied with what effect it had on my cold. it is very strong and gets the job done.  if you suffering from a bad cold which comes with a serious cough then Buckley's is the right remedy for it.  I totally recommend it.

There are only two minor problem with Buckley's.  the first is it has a very awful smell and is not pleasant to smell. it also taste very weird.  it does not have a fruity taste so expect a very strong minty taste.  Apart from these two problems Buckley's is 100% effective in eliminating whatever cold symptoms that try to attack you.  Buckley should be tired because it gets the job done. Forget about all the other things out there and try Buckley but always prepare for the taste and smell.

• Congestion Relief:
    • Chest Congestion Relief:
    • Relief of Aches & Pains:
    • Cough Suppression:

Fast relief of chest congestion

from Ambridge, PA

Comments about Buckley's Original Mixture Cough & Congestion:

While in Canada, I came down with a horrible chest cold.  I had burning pain in my chest and a very bad cough.  I went to the local store, looked at this product, read the ingredants and thought I would give it a try.  It was slightly less in price as well.  After 2 doses I was feeling alot better and the next morning, I was almost back to normal.  This surprised me as most of the chest colds I get like that one, last at least 4 days.

Buckley's does everything it says!

from norwood, OH

Comments about Buckley's Original Mixture Cough & Congestion:

I used to smoke (I know, I know), and would get terrible broncitis every year. Then I moved into a moldy basement apartment, which of course just made things worse, and I ended up with a seven month long cough. Most people would have gone to the doctor for that, but then again, they probably have health insurance. I will say that moving out of the basement helped (and then quitting smoking afterwards).

On a whim, I saw Buckley's at the drugstore, and decided to give it a try.

I HATE taking liquid medicines, and especially cough medicine. I have to hold the dosing cup or spoon for about five minutes before I actually put it in my mouth. And the package does not lie, this stuff does taste awful. I imagine it's kind of what it would be like to smooch a pine tree, or maybe to gargle Pine Sol. But  this stuff works like nothing else I have ever tried. Within thirty minutes, I was not coughing AT ALL! No other product I have ever used has acheived that. And if you've ever had a very bad, hacking cough, you will really appreciate the ability to just not cough, no matter how bad something taste.

Wonderful product! I only wish it was easier to find!

still coughing

from Douglasville, GA

Comments about Buckley's Original Mixture Cough & Congestion:

I do not want to bash this product because of my experience. I do want to  say that this syrup brned going all the way down and I was coughing in less than five minutes. I thougt because my mom suggested it it would have worked. My 12 year old and 16 year old also persisted to coughing even after multiple use of Bucklyes. This medicine might have worked for some, but I am deeply regretting having to dislike this product.

Still Coughing.

Buckley's tastes awful but works great.

from Hartsville, SC

Comments about Buckley's Original Mixture Cough & Congestion:

This medicine tastes awful -- just like it says on the box. They are telling the truth there! The menthol in it is quite noticeable, so it tastes like you are drinking a menthol cough drop. However, it works better than any other cough syrup that I have ever tried. I always make sure that I have a couple of M & M s and a drink handy to drown out the worst of the taste and to reward myself at the end of the dose. The flavor kind of goes up into your nose, but it does not last too long. Then the relief begins shortly and lasts all four hours.

The first person in our family who tried it was rudely surprised when he expected that sweet cherry syrup flavor and did not except what touched his taste buds. However, whenever someone really wants to stop their cough, that is what is taken down off the shelf. Of course, everyone else comes to watch their expression while they drink it; but, hey, it works!

It tastes awful BUT IT WORKS!!!! People Swear by it (& at it)!

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about Buckley's Original Mixture Cough & Congestion:

Just as **Buckley's** slogan states... "It tastes awful but it works!!!!!" I can promise you that it will be one of the worst things that you will ever taste, but on the positive side unlike all other medicines **you wont have to take this one very long!** It is very handy to have and **my entire family and most of my friends swear by it** (again another slogan of theirs... people swear by it and at it). I believe that **Buckley's will cure just about anything**... **even though it is listed as a cold and cough medicine**. They may perhaps be onto the cure for cancer! ha! **I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANY BUCKLEY PRODUCT and think that you should give this one a try I know it tastes awful but I can promise you that ****IT WORKS!!!!!!!!**

*Check out their website at http://buckleys.com/index.html*