Other Sewing Machines:

Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XL3750

Sews Like a Dream

from Louisiana, USA

Comments about Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XL3750:

I love this sewing machine. I grew up with a mom who sewed all of my childhood clothes and Brother was the sewing machine brand she trusted. This machine had me raving to all my friends that sew. If you want something simple and not too much fuss this is the best machine. It comes with a large leg adapter so if you have a wider project it makes it easier to sew. The foot comes off with one little flick. I love the drop in bobbin as well. No jams, no fuss! I reviewed a bunch of different machines before purchasing this one not being too sure about its performance because some said it jammed easily. I found if you are a novice at sewing you may want to review the book for the different tightings to not have that issue.

Anyone could use this.

Fabric Handling
I can sew my sons jeans with no problem and it looks very professional.

It comes with a dust cover and spare needles.

Motor doesn't get over heated after hours of use.

• Stitch Performance:
  • Fabric Handling:
  • Versatility:

The Quilters Cadillac!!!

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XL3750:

Although I hadn't sewn for years, the Brother XL-3750 brought me back to my comfort zone. It's easy to use, has all your necessities for quilting and more and the cost is phenomenal! It exceeded all of my expectations. I look forward to creating our Christmas gifts this year and saving our family lots of money. It's fun and practical at the same time.

Stitch Performance
Awesome! 35 stitch plus Quilting Features

Made me feel right at home after being away from a sewing machine almost 40 years. If anyone needs assistance, you can find plenty of instruction videos on you tube for free!

Fabric Handling
Depending on the sewing foot you choose, you have a vast array of opportunities available for every fabric or fabric's (as for quilting) that you choose.

Versatility
I love trying new projects and I couldn't recommend a better machine to do this with

Offers Free-arm sewing which I needed for doing arm sleeves and such. A wonderful asset to have with your machine

Brother speaks for itself. No worries of having to replace this machine for years to come.

• Stitch Performance:
  • Fabric Handling:
  • Versatility:

Brother XL3750 is simple, effective, and quiet

from Bumpass, VA

Comments about Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XL3750:

I bought a fancy computerized sewing machine a couple of years ago, which was a huge mistake. I'm not an embroiderer, I don't sew professionally, so I'm not sure what compelled me to buy something that expensive. To top it off, computerization adds so many levels of things that can go wrong (and did) and need to be fixed. Ugh! I sold the old one and bought this one instead. Best decision ever! I pulled it out of the box and started sewing within a couple of minutes (unlike the the computerized one, which took some reading before I could start sewing a straight line). It was easy to thread (LOVE the self-threading feature), it's very quiet, and the stitches are lovely and uniform. I also LOVE the fact that it came with the extension table. Even if you're not a quilter (I'm not really), it's nice to have the extra working space and not have to support the fabric with your imaginary third hand. I bought this from a recommendation from a friend who had bought hers a couple of years before and sews way more than I do. She hasn't had any problems with hers at all, so I'm looking forward to a long and happy relationship with this Brother. OH--one of the best features of this machine is all the feet that come with it! Seriously...those alone save so much money!

Sewing Machine made easy

from Round Rock, TX

Comments about Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine XL3750:

I received this Brother Mechanical Sewing Machine several years ago as a gift because I was needing a simple sewing machine to make quick and easy repairs to my children's clothing. I was not needing a machine to do anything more than hem pants or sleeves, but have found that I have been able to do more than that on this machine.  I am by no means a professional seamstress and even have a hard time hand sewing on buttons, so I defintely needed a machine that was easy to use and this sewing machine is perfect for just that. This sewing machine is easy to set up and to use. There are some special features to the machine, but is just a simple basic machine to help those that are wanting to learn tp sew and those that do not want to pay the outrageous prices of some of the sewing machines that have all of the bells and whistles.  It would have been nice to have a storage case to easily store this machine when not in use.