3.5
Brother DCP-7030 Digital /copier/scaner All-In-One Laser Printer

Brother DCP-7030 Digital /copier/scaner All-In-One Laser Printer

3.5

Stay away

Comments about Brother DCP-7030 Digital /copier/scaner All-In-One Laser Printer:

Brother has gone downhill fast, guess these should have stuck with fax machines they were known for and died along with the fax, we have constant problems with this printer, paper jams, ink leaking you name it. The Brother printing and scanning software is a joke, un-intuitive and slow. Do not recommend any Brother products now.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

Good All-in-one Laser Printer

from Villa Rica, GA

Overall this is a really good all-in-one Laser printer. I have had mine for about 2 years now & it's still working great. The only issue I have really had is that the door doesn't stay closed all the time. But otherwise, it copies really great & the cartridges last a pretty long time. I am a couponer & use it quite often to print my coupons from online & it is great for a black & white printer. It also scans really easy to my computer. One of the best ones I have owned & has lasted really well.

Works great when I print, copy & scan.

Copy Quality
It copies quite well, I do get some streaks sometimes & I have to shake the ink cartridge, but works pretty well.

Ink/Paper Use
Being a couponer & using it very often, it seems to last a decent amount of time.

All features are VERY easy to use.

It seems to be very durable except for the door, it seems a little flimsy

I really like the design except for the door which won't stay closed all the time.

• Copy Quality: