3.7
EX-660
Brother Computerized Sewing Machine EX660

Brother Computerized Sewing Machine EX660

3.7

The Brother Ex 660 computer Sewing machin....

from Marine City, MI

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine EX660:

I have had my Brother EX 660 for about 2 years now and it does not compare to my old sewing machine by far. I always have a hard time trying to thread the thing and then once i do and start sewing, the thread either breaks or comes out . now i have been sewing for about 30 years and never had this much trouble before. so it sits on the shelf in my sewing room. and the only time i bring it down is when i have time to try to figure out why it keeps doing that. so far no luck.

Excellent for learners

from Gilbert, AZ

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine EX660:

I have basically taught myself how to sew on this machine.  I absolutely love how easy it has been for me to use.  I love all of the stitch options.  It runs smoothly and feels pretty quality.  It is a perfect, affordable machine to start on.  With that said, I think for the more experienced sewer you will want something a little bit more heavy duty.  This machine tends to give me uneven stitches when I am sewing thicker fabrics.  My button holer has quit working, it gets stuck in one spot.  I wish there was a spot to store the foot and plug inside of the case.  I would say get this machine to learn on and once you are more experienced get a machine that can last you for years to come.

Love my Machine!

from Wayne, MI

Comments about Brother Computerized Sewing Machine EX660:

I LOVE my **Brother EX-660 Computerized Sewing Machine.  I have used my machine so many many different projects and materials.  I have used it on everything from regular cotton to bamboo velour to PUL (poly urathane laminate) to wool to zorb (a very thick absorbant material used to make cloth diapers).  **Brother EX-660 Computerized Sewing Machine has held up to them all and has done a marvelous job.****

**The stitches are just beautigul yet simplistic.  They are quick stitches and don't require anything special to accomplish them.**

**The **Brother EX-660 Computerized Sewing Machine comes with a hard cover and an "extension table" that allows you to work easier with a larger piece of fabric.  It also comes with many feet, a free hand foot for quilting, two button hole attachement I believe, and so much more.****

**I love that the machine has a computerized screen.  It makes it so much easier to adjust the stitch length and width.  It is all with a simple touch of the button.  Also, everytime the machine is turned off it is sent back to a default setting.**

**This is a great machine and not top of the line, so it is affordable.**