Other Sewing Machines:
Brother
Innov-ís 900D
Brother Computerized Embroidery & Sewing Machine Innov-is

Brother Computerized Embroidery & Sewing Machine Innov-is

My first night I was embroidering and I am a beginner!

Comments about Brother Computerized Embroidery & Sewing Machine Innov-is:

My first night I started the embroidery stitch! It is so simple to use and quiet too. I am a beginner and plan to surpass that on this machine. The computer screen guides you through the stitches and many how to's. So many things to create with this baby ...plan it being the maker of many gifts this year. It is very user friendly.

• Stitch Performance:
  • Fabric Handling:
  • Versatility:

Absolutely love this Brother Innov-Is 900D!

from Williamsfield, IL

Comments about Brother Computerized Embroidery & Sewing Machine Innov-is:

I bought this sewing machine 2 years ago. It has been the best sewing machine I have ever used. The Brother Innov-Is will actually thread itself and also cut the thread when you are finished sewing. It's definitely a time saver. Not only does the Brother Innov-Is 900D sew, it embroiders and cross stitches, and has multiple other functions. I have not had the chance to use the embroider function much. I mostly use it for sewing. It sews at a fast speed if needed, which is very nice when I'm running behind on a project. There are a lot of features to this machine that I have not even had a chance to explore yet. I'm anxious to get started embroidering with it, which I plan to do in the near future. The embroidered size will be about 6 inches, which is fairly large for this size of sewing machine. My daughter has used it and found it very user friendly. She loves the touch screen, which is really nice and makes it very easy to change your stitch style or stitches per inch. I am definitely 100% satisfied with my purchase of the Brother Innov-Is 900D!!!!